3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fre33e 17.03.20 08:53 pm

Triss Merrigold (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why does everyone say that Triss is Geralt used? how? never read the books, only played the second and third part, and never observed that she used it, she always helped him =/ explain please.
92 Comments
Sort by:
s
serkir 17.03.20

Triss, as I vaguely remember, I always wanted to be with Geralt at any cost

Not that any time in the quest three to tango throws Geralt.

B
Bupycop 17.03.20

fre33e
She knew about the first assassination of Demavend, and he knew that it made the bed, she didn't say who was involved, she never mentioned Sheal and a box she was hitting on Geralt, even though I knew that he is in love with Jennifer.

K
Kiol20 17.03.20

Bupycop
Didn't know it about the assassination attempt she was generally not aware that the Lodge decided to move the Kings.

M
MKUltra 17.03.20

shadow326
Maybe so, maybe not. But in any case, the behavior of red is more deserving of the attention of Geralt. IMHO

B
Bupycop 17.03.20

Kiol20
In any case, even if you didn't know, enough reasons, to the same bed was going to give CRIS for the snotty Prince, Fringilla Vigo kept Geralt, Triss knew all this, they manipulated Geralt and she knew it, but didn't say anything, at least she guessed that the bed is going to get rid of a weak ruler (Demavend)

G
Gray_Wolf 95 17.03.20

At Triss and Geralt were feelings, and even in the books, he cheated on Yennefer in the books. And Triss loved him. And the fact that he had amnesia and Triss used it, it's nonsense. He knew he was in love with another woman, and Triss was helping him find the right woman, and gave what he wants. And actually, I think that the relationship with Triss in Geralt's more sincere, Yes, Yennefer loves him, too. But they were linked gene, they are attracted to each other because of Gina, who tried to catch Jennifer. The whole thing can be read from the first book the Last wish. Also this book can be found in the game, only much shorter version. No, Triss is not used. Geralt has feelings for her, which confirms the tense atmosphere between them, during various quests.

K
Kiol20 17.03.20

Bupycop
Well got rid of the Bed from the old fool, then Radovid destroyed the box as if it were something bad. And CRIS who is the current didn't want to get their hands on, for the sake of their plans. And Ian in his time, too, wanted current Geralt and Vesemir did purely out of love.

s
shadow326 17.03.20

The King Of The World
I think so too) because in the first passage Hera sent to Triss) although in the third part of what it Kweli)

G
GRR0L1K 17.03.20

Gray_Wolf 95
It seems to me that by using Geralt had in mind that Triss was not telling the whole truth and at the behest of lodges have sent it (ie used it). Yes between Triss and Geralt have some feelings, but they are not as strong as Ian. At first it seems Ian is kind of a bitch (although partly it is), but over time when you understand her feelings and motivations become clear that Geralt is so in love with her. By the way in the quest Last Wish they dispelled the spell of the Genie, but nothing happened, for it is not in spells.

M
Marquess 17.03.20

MudrichenkO

Geral ' initially for 30 years met...

damn se... Well it is long

N
Norman Bates 17.03.20

Geralt wanted to use the Bed, using the Triss. Moreover, it is not a word is said about his past, and generally spoke only what was allowed of the Bed. And about their feelings: Yes, during one of rasstavaniy with Ian they slept together, only Geralt knew that it was a mistake, and that showed in the kaer Morhen, when there came Triss in Blood of Elves. Triss loved him, Yes, but Geralt, for reasons known and felt only to Jennifer.

M
Maxonior 17.03.20

It's very simple guys. For those who have read the book and played Geralt of book (like me for example), in addition to the question of who to choose is not worth. For Ian mast Kev. There are a lot of reasons. And almost all of them are in the books.
Also, there is a curious detail in the game. While Geralt has to resolve the case with the killer of the kings in the 2nd part and pasted Triss, Yennifer by that time was looking for CRIS and using the resources of the Treasury Nilfgaard. And when it became clear that the hell in there, nothing happens - she just had to find Geralt, for the best Pathfinder was perfect.
So Hera is a pancake not so engaged. For some there is a real excuse - I lost my memory. Ian is also the memory lost, but quickly recovered. For the enchantress to make it much easier.

M
Mad_est 17.03.20

Now Fringilla Vigo fault. It simply in chains were kept, the poor Geralt... Though for some reason many people forget that she healed his sore knee and enchanted amulet. Due to this, Geralt and got Vilgefortz.
GRR_OLEG
In the quest last wish the player chooses. So do not try to drag the blanket to the side of Jennifer.
MudrichenkO
----Geralt initially for 30 years to have met and built relationships with Yennefer... - I think one that you are greatly exaggerating? Any proof calculations for this are?

M
Maxonior 17.03.20

Mad_est
Geralt to the point of action of the Wild hunt is familiar with Ian about 20 years. They met even long before the birth of CRIS. Proof can be found in the description of the Yen in the tab characters.

M
Mad_est 17.03.20

Maxonior
Understandable, but I was wondering how many years the whole book cycle goes. Yes, and in fact their relations is - a couple of days/weeks we spent together, shit and fled. And so occurs throughout the cycle.

S
Serega666 17.03.20

What is there to say if you don't judge a book that Geralt with Triss from the first part and Ian only appears in 3 parts and this type of love me.

Spoiler

E
Ellinka 17.03.20

Don't read books, only as the author of the theme played in the second and third part. Apparently I like Ian more but Triss as a character much more sympathetic with the second part. In the third part of all starts with the fact that restoration of the memory of Geralt struggles to find Yennefer, hoof ground digging, where it is expensive gone. Darling, meanwhile, wanted to spit, and met him, it seems, only when necessary. At the meeting, she made a face and Suho went to work, and if not to know what something is, they don't know shit, it is all the roads! Here he tells her that he lost memory, and she remembers that he had an affair with Triss. He asks her, what they say, you never made itself felt? What Yennifer replies I thought you and Triss good. Jarred from this! Ie, it made his affair with another woman and then him still accused of being unconscious woman found myself - just feeling her Great Love. In short, I don't got anyone to leave Geralt, but Yen is not good: dry and only gives guidance, Triss is somehow more humane was.

K
Kiol20 17.03.20

Serega666's
Ellinka
God, why do you condemn Ian, how do you behave woman who has lived 30 years with one person? Exactly as given. You have not forgotten that Yen and Geralt life trying to save, when the idiot died of a peasant with a pitchfork? Ian many are willing to Geralt, and she expects the same from him. And the fact that she tells it like it is, does not make it bad. And if you supposedly believe that she does not love him and is using. Replay the moment with the Genie in the quest Last wish and tell Ian no, and look at her reaction, as she does not love him.

E
Ellinka 17.03.20

Kiol20
He met her 20 years before the events of the Witcher 3, about than straight text said in the article about the Yennifer in the Glossary. I'm not saying that she downright does not like, but this is some strange fucking love.

K
Kiol20 17.03.20

Ellinka
Selfish from both sides.