3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fre33e 17.03.20 08:53 pm

Triss Merrigold (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why does everyone say that Triss is Geralt used? how? never read the books, only played the second and third part, and never observed that she used it, she always helped him =/ explain please.
92 Comments
Sort by:
s
slipknot326 17.03.20

About Ian can say, too, that Tony stark about the Black Widow and I Quote " you're a miracle! You're a maddening duplicity. How do you manage? You're not a double agent, you triple the stuff! I have not seen such. You have any of it real? Triss is Much better, although she used the amnesia Geralt but kept him much better than Ian. So whatever it was offended him nothing. And ispolzovala or not everyone decides for himself. I don't think so. IMHO

B
Blackstormed 17.03.20

All the same =))

People do not read books, already understand that the developers of the game character Triss was created from scratch, artificially elevating it. And about, Jennifer only mention her supposedly bitchy character. Therefore, all who have not read, you want to choose Triss. In fact, you are violently thrown. Tris based on Geralt from the books not fit to hold a candle and is not included even in the top three contenders for the role of its women. Regards, Jennifer, read more here (spoilers) http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/pro_yennifer_tris_i_tsiri_vagnie_spoyleri_po_knige-137627/

slipknot326
I'm sorry, but where did you get such nonsense? or are you just a Troll? If you add up all the books, Jennifer is a model of steadfastness, sacrifice and heroism, loving, faithful woman and mother who's life is spared for the sake of their loved ones. And Triss - mediocrity, not worthy of full attention.

B
Blackstormed 17.03.20

Kiol20
Ellinka
Yes, self-centered usually sacrifice their lives in a desperate attempt to save her beloved. In the eyes redheads girlfriends, stupidly watching what would happen next =).
Ian direct, rude, arrogant, but only where appropriate. And where appropriate other - love, sacrifice, tenderness - there she gives disproportionately more than any other character in the book, and even more than Triss. The same Triss if p book somewhere and suffering, it is only in unavoidable situations, Jennifer the same way as Geralt, consciously fighting to the end, including and for him and for CRIS.

M
Mad_est 17.03.20

Blackstormed
Do the same, and the arguments Innovanew the same: Character is created from scratch and artificially exalted(brad), Lodge, helped Yennefer, followed by Geralt and even radishes. As some raging from the opportunity to choose Triss. The top three contenders for the role of women Geralt in the Studio!

B
Blackstormed 17.03.20

Mad_est
The top three contenders for the role of women Geralt in the Studio!

1. , Jennifer
2. I do not remember what was the name of that different which Geralt has lived long enough in Tossene seems that even the magic of his thigh were treated. She direct it cracked.
3. Eye. Barda which sketched the character of Priscilla.

D
Danil01 17.03.20

So to stop the debate, you'll remember that Yennefer old grandmother who by magic had transformed himself into a young woman, ( which in itself is disgusting, knowing that her appearance is not real).

Do not forget that Geralt lost his memory, but she soon returned to him, and maybe his Outlook, preference, tastes, and feelings for Yennefer could disappear ( even though they weren't real, after all, had a last wish, thought Geralt, and everyone knows that love is obstructed by the magic, it's not real love and the passion because in the books Geralt and Yennefer were always arguing and ran ) and he could easily love more human Sorceress like Triss who were not afraid to show his feelings in contrast to Yennefer. ( lose the memory of it and he's going to change forever )

p.s not going to impose my views, everyone has their own point of view and tastes

p.s (2) { And the opinion Geralt is not anyone bother to ask}

p.s (3) the game and the book differ

L
Loken3 17.03.20

In the 2nd passage chose Triss still) No, as a character she really likes me, but as a party for Geralt...well, no, not that. Maybe my opinion is influenced by the book, but I can't imagine Triss and Geralt in a serious relationship. In General, the game has the impression that Ian is shown as checked wife, which has already passed through fire and water, and Tris as the girl relationship, in principle, only start (not entirely true when you consider 2 of the first part, but then Geralt just didn't remember). In General, someone like that))

C
CCX10S 17.03.20

Danil01
Where such nonsense is subtracted? Books must be read. Hardware you need to learn that nonsense not to write. Witches undergo a transformation at an early age(childhood). Basically, those who have any defects appearance. Those who married had to give not so simple. In books Geralt was the more expert on the part of the fact that there sorceress corrected himself when there were people. The appearance is created in the moment of transformation from human to her. There is a huge fee for this - the futility of almost all. Here is the appearance in the moment of transformation is their new appearance. The aging process similar to the process of aging wizards. The wizards this process is much slower(you can tell they do not age). Use potions on the little things like the Witcher. Because they do not have any 2nd appearance under his 1st. Because in the books they are 300 years old look at ~30-40. In this case there is no grandma(father) inside. Their appearance didn't even get to this stage. But wizards wizards age faster even with a slower aging process. Because there is just Geralt turns out the old fart. He will eventually become like Vesemir and even worse. And Triss or Yennefer almost no change. So this is them his fear is necessary)))
The rest of the post too, he is still raving about feelings. But will not paint. Already long post out. Quarrels and partings, and that is the love of two hard-nosed sheep. Blind magic when it was not in the book. So gene it's not to write off any way. Your imperfect relationships they built themselves. Gradually, and not without problems, leading to tops of mutual understanding and trust. What gene did or did not is unknown. Guessing can be long to build. I think Sapkowski himself did not know.

M
Mad_est 17.03.20

CCX10S
Yeah, Geralt is such a expert, that already saw in Yennefer the hunchback. About feelings, I also write a lot not going, but the view Danil01 as one of the options may be. To call someone's opinion nonsense is just fan-made uporotyh, no offense.
Danil01
Jennifer's grandmother, if only in age. She used to and she so well over the same Geralt.

C
CCX10S 17.03.20

Mad_est
And then Yennefer? Saw. Written in plain text. There was a mention about it observation against the other without specifics. About what I wrote. The connection of the fate of the book visible(3). Blind magical connection there. What is in the books written. What is not wrote.
Sapkowski far from the top positions in my list of favorite authors. How else bigotry?

M
Mad_est 17.03.20

CCX10S
Blind magic when there is no communication with the help of the Genie - Yes. And the game has quest last wish where you can select whether this love is imposed by the Genie, or it is true. Choice Danil01 is love imposed on Genie. Your choice true love. So what is the nonsense of his judgments about feelings? Or you just can't accept the fact that he chooses Triss? Then stoned fanaticism.

C
CCX10S 17.03.20

Mad_est
From this you have all the Triss vs Yennefer converge. The game I've not considered at all. About choice I wrote something? I don't care who gets picked. Both choices are worthy. Yes, even in your game from Yennefer, everything remains after the quest(according to CDProjekt). Turns out Geralt chases? Even to fall in love and confess Triss he did not bothered to complete the quest. Where is the connection? I don't see any connection based on this. Just fell out of love and fell in love with Triss. Here it is decided by the player. Again, based on what is shown.

M
Mad_est 17.03.20

CCX10S
It would be pretty funny if the abolition of the desires, feelings lost more and Yennefer. Geralt fell in love and admitted Triss, even in the first part. The poles just wasted this line to 3 parts, and put an emphasis on Yennefer. What is actually strange, because Triss were from 1 piece. Laziness of the developers, is there such passion to stir, but alas.

C
CCX10S 17.03.20

Mad_est
What? To continue the line.
If side quests are not run, and the replica do not poke violently to any not pushing. There is already a managed Geralt chooses with whom to be. The relationship between Triss and Yennefer too quiet in the game. Yes. Either this is supposedly a behind the scenes.

M
Mad_est 17.03.20

CCX10S
They wasted line Triss the fact that no matter you admitted in part 1 Triss or not - in the 2nd part it does not play. Also the continuation of the relationship in the second part - are not taken into account in the third(Well, except the roses of memory). Even though the Triss, said that will help him find Yennefer, etc. I saw no explanation of what happened between them during those 5 months. Even the damn biurowca mass effect - relationships are more consistent. The only thing they can fill in the gaps with add-ons and DLC.

L
LegionerKM 17.03.20

Kiol20
Replay the moment with the Genie in the quest (the Last wish) and Ian say no, and look at her reaction, as she does not love him. To the point!

O
OldJollyRoger 17.03.20

Blackstormed
I'm sorry, but where did you get such nonsense? or are you just a Troll? If you add up all the books, Jennifer is a model of steadfastness, sacrifice and heroism, loving, faithful woman and mother who's life is spared for the sake of their loved ones. And Triss - mediocrity, not worthy of full attention.
laugh
excerpt from the book:
To put you in an awkward position I will answer immediately to all questions, they should not even ask. Yes, it is true, going with you Aadd Gynvael, I went to Estrada and knew that, having met, go with him to bed. I didn't think it would come out, and you will boast to each other. Know what you're feeling right now and I hate it, but guilty I do not consider myself.
for those who have not read the Witcher: Ian the night she slept with Geralt, and in the morning went Bang... to Estrada
Geralt yennefer was entrusted to CRIS that she helped her and defended her, and she used CRIS as a tool in their arcane disassembly

k
knyazz-witcher 17.03.20

Tell me Triss comes to the rescue Chambers in the final part only if love for her to confess?

m
mordvin121 17.03.20

knyazz-witcher
No,if you do not admit it Ian will call.

C
CCX10S 17.03.20

OldJollyRoger
Do laugh)))
This. The second book chtoli already read and proud for those who have not read the Witcher? Judging by following this nonsense and it looks like. she used CRIS as a tool in their arcane the showdown. ))) This is despite the fact that she was in the conjuring fights in fact were not even involved with one of the parties. For which he then attributed it to supporters of Vilgefortz after the events in error.
There the person wrote to summarize all the books. It was certainly not about 2 book. All it is as the person wrote. You still used about the first book was written as rebuttal is written by a man)))