3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fre33e 17.03.20 08:53 pm

Triss Merrigold (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why does everyone say that Triss is Geralt used? how? never read the books, only played the second and third part, and never observed that she used it, she always helped him =/ explain please.
92 Comments
Sort by:
O
OldJollyRoger 17.03.20

CCX10S
no, I don't understand, all the books :)
you want to say that CRIS voluntarily came to Tened to participate in the demolition of the Chapter?
PS if you are interested in our communication with Blackstormed, go here: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/pro_yennifer_tris_i_tsiri_vagnie_spoyleri_po_knige-137627/

C
CCX10S 17.03.20

OldJollyRoger
Awesome argument. Expected. About other events, someone forgot at the same time. No. Not interested in your grinding. About the captivity of Vilgefortz someone forget about the rest including the events themselves on Taneda and what it was. The facts are there. All of you understand.
I looked there briefly. As predicted. There is no point in it the chafing. That's about it.

O
OldJollyRoger 17.03.20

whatever the argument was, as you say, facts are facts.
don't be nervous :) All of you understand. smile :)
P. S. prisoner of Vilgefortz ???

C
CCX10S 17.03.20

OldJollyRoger
Nerd. To say I understand nothing more? Well, so do not write me.
you're not nervous thing :) are You psychic forum the main thing not to assume.))) Doctor))) then Smiled mildly.
All you understand. Turning inside out in his side as both of you there is the link I'm not going to engage in. Ignoring parts of quotes too. Its you there and not confirmed. But the constant repetition of phrases about tool I saw there was nothing.

O
OldJollyRoger 17.03.20

Yes, now I everything is clear with you :)
power not bother to answer :)

C
CCX10S 17.03.20

OldJollyRoger
Well and good. When to confirm the words you learn come.)))
Is not strained. Don't worry) chill out better. The expert.)
P. S. and your style finally power not to strain by answer.
power I can not))).
Have Fun))) Seriously.

O
OldJollyRoger 17.03.20

CCX10S
glad that amused :)
they say laughter prolongs life

i
ini-fini 17.03.20

similar to Triss. This option, for me it would have been better. And only, Jennifer.

Spoiler

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 17.03.20

Again srach: Ian - Triss arranged. The question is not about that.

F
FOSTER_ok 17.03.20

Crack
it without this will

s
sabrido 17.03.20

Geralt saved her life his desire when she wanted to tame the Genie, so she's in debt. And then how she behaved with him, in any gate not climbing. He is not one of those guys who allow themselves to be burdened......

C
Cirilla21 17.03.20

Guys,pass the second time and there was a problem that was not there before
Does not appear Radovica quest and the quest with Triss about the salvation of the mages
Where to take them/what to do ? Please help

A
Altanhan 17.03.20

sabrido

Gerchik, krasavella!
And Jennifer a piece of black-and-white emotionless witch.

A
Anzhelika04 17.03.20

Triss in the book I like most witches, but I honestly don't understand why the game her bright red hair in the book always flowing chestnut hair, and the neckline is absolutely not Canon. As it burned the chest. Here is an excerpt from the book:

Geralt put his arm around her. She no longer tried to push him away.
For us, the survivors, have not regretted the most effective spell, and she continued, ' spells, elixirs, amulets and artifacts. Wasn't anything not given to injured heroes from the Hill, we were cured, patched up and returned the former appearance, hair and vision. Almost not visible... marks. But I will never wear dekolirovaniya dresses, Geralt.

_
__DOC__ 17.03.20

After sending mages in Novigrad,if Triss remains where it is,it can be found?

s
saa0891 17.03.20

__DOC__

In blood and wine is allowed if you have a relationship with her she will come to the mansion, Corvo.

_
__DOC__ 17.03.20

saa0891
In Blood and Wine - clear,CRIS and Ian I'm already there(2nd option,doing the 3rd) and after fuck Triss at the lighthouse,she goes where?,just wondering is there an option to find her?,she's in Novigrad.

s
saa0891 17.03.20

__DOC__

No where it won't find all these NPCs disappear from the game,Keira kind of just stays in kaer Morhen,where the funeral was Vesemir.

_
__DOC__ 17.03.20

saa0891
Heard about it,but I have the Queyras is not there,unfortunately.

M
Mihkill 17.03.20

Painted it of course very cool. Insanely good :)