3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 17.03.20 08:58 pm

Funny bugs, Easter eggs, secrets (Far Cry 4)

In a large open world and despite the fact that the game is not out,the pirates full already driven on mountainous terrain Kirata,simultaneously killing the poor nurse Bambi.
In General, then share all the funny,or not so hidden,Easter eggs and secrets game,along with perhaps found references to anything
P. S please do not put any bugs and stuff...it is slightly clog up the thread...for the sake of future PG-schnick that maybe in 10 years I will want to drive along the way, finding secrets
254 Comments
Sort by:
n
nurbak 17.03.20

The name of the theme actually reflects all that is necessary to reflect...
Share the bugs,glitches or just funny situations

n
nurbak 17.03.20

After the release of a pair of radio towers (typical Yubisoft) on the news channel,local Three Dog night will speak about the airport in Karate...and I will throw out the phrase something like at the Mins soon bude Empire like Walter white (Hello Heisenberg and Breaking Bad)

n
nurbak 17.03.20

On the same radio stations you can hear about Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz al Saud, and Kim Jong UN...that's probably them and crossed the Yubisofta with Vaas in the end they came out for pagan Min

N
NEET 17.03.20

stationary posts as in the 2nd

n
nurbak 17.03.20

Mini-map and other interface is VERY similar to that in GTA V.
Missions marked with capital letters the names of the quest giver (not always but often)
Indicators of health and armor, too, like one from GTA V. And mini map is too square...and random events are marked with icons ?,as in GTA

B
Bombardirovschik 17.03.20

Well I the classic bugs from far cry 3 migrated to 4.
The first bug -start the game,go on the road to the dealer
this
But then a passing car with the dudes from Golden way and throws it in the trash,he dies shouting I was trying to be good!
unfortunately when you frisk he had nothing with him (and because it was all Arsenal for sale)
Spoiler

B
Birnir1 17.03.20

Um, and I thought it was a reference to Black Flag. The form is not very clear.

D
Default2 17.03.20

Who knows where the mansion De Plena from the prologue? There is quite a view.

D
Danny Lamb 17.03.20

On the radio viciously postebalsya over Obama and his endorsement of the bombing of the East.
In one of the calls the pagan Min mentioned on Twitter by Kanye West.
Asian slut (further quoting her) she's a leader, she's a Director, she is also the organizer of the Studio Kirata GoPro advertises.

F
F1x_ua 17.03.20

I have some stupid bug, I can't do in the open world to use a knife, jobs and the arena in OK, and nifiga in the open world can't and this bug imperceptibly earned, everything worked and again, it's not working, someone faced such problem?? Prompt decision.

n
nurbak 17.03.20

Guys,why the topic"funny bugs and about Easter eggs,references merged into one?
Well,the moderators, think about it,it's different things.Besides who wants Easter eggs,why not funny bugs and Vice versa

H
Ha4uTaJIo 17.03.20

I remember meeting with Willis from FC3, in the beginning of the communication he mentions Jason Brody, and then a second later you can say suicidal but nevertheless wild crazy and generally cool mini job will not speak can ruin the feeling, in General, super game 10 out of 10 sucked so much.)))) But drugs is not very good. the game mostly opium and tranquilizers)))

D
DryRex 17.03.20

I thought the mad Negro hails from the second part of the game . At least his references in conversation about Africa and diamonds very much for this hint

o
osdf 17.03.20

the coolest Easter eggs--Santa Claus is resting! A requirement of 4 cores.....Choteau pomelochilis - need 8 from the next-gen!!!!

V
Vadim Zabirov 17.03.20

Rain_Death
Same problem,no knife in the free flow, the current in certain missions, the knife doesn't even show up in the capture of the radio tower, in the situation of failure of the repeater ( arm knife) - he beats his fist, what the hell the hell knows...

B

Vadim Zabirov
the knife must be earned in the arena like.

N
NDLS 17.03.20

Does not recognize the skin of a wild boar, writes collected the skin of a boar, and in the manufacture of a boar, from the quiver to make the backpack.

B

NDLS
maybe it's different animals?

U
User0509 17.03.20

Bomber
The boar is also a boar, only bigger and fiercer

N
NEET 17.03.20

went to the lake and there are these two :)