3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 17.03.20 08:58 pm

Funny bugs, Easter eggs, secrets (Far Cry 4)

In a large open world and despite the fact that the game is not out,the pirates full already driven on mountainous terrain Kirata,simultaneously killing the poor nurse Bambi.
In General, then share all the funny,or not so hidden,Easter eggs and secrets game,along with perhaps found references to anything
P. S please do not put any bugs and stuff...it is slightly clog up the thread...for the sake of future PG-schnick that maybe in 10 years I will want to drive along the way, finding secrets
254 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 17.03.20

aist16
generally cutter to repair the transport, and if you have a appears instead of a knife, I don't even know what to do :(

V
Vyxyxol 17.03.20

spawn18
Panjabi MC – Jogi, most likely some kind of Remix, but Shazam says it.

w
walkris 17.03.20

The only bug I have, in my opinion are cool and useful, it's a bow! Since I play on the gamepad, it had double-tap to down! That is the button to call for reinforcements. The bug happened at the very beginning of the game when Amit gave me my first bow, in the choice of weapons he didn't, thought that was gone. And then it turned out that he somehow got the bug on this button. In the end, I spent half the game went with this bug, but now it's gone :( and was again not convenient to go with 4 instead of 5 types of weapons :( :( :(

s
stray tokachi 17.03.20

At times, we have seen habit of releasing games full some bugs.

4 Palca 17.03.20

stray tokachi
Far Cry came Out more or less playable.Assasin dosih in the Pope.

s
stray tokachi 17.03.20

4 fingers
relatively good,I've supplied patches,after which I moved to play on nizkih settings when jumping FPSE.About AK 47 are silent,where they such took the machine anyway....Tolley is one of the modified copies under license ,Tolley developed poizdevalis over the Kalash.It 74m can't understand,but to call 47,these stamps these stamps...

N
NDLS 17.03.20

walkris
Yes, I already understood, now there is no mission Fashion Kirata for a fat man or something like that, was the last that would be all the same, the map is nowhere((

N
NDLS 17.03.20

Yes another question, I understand the rest of the game is not the strength of Pegana to capture, it just is empty, if all there is to kill?

S
STALKER 2013 17.03.20

Spoiler
Here is what I found.

n
nurbak 17.03.20

The scene in the house of a young couple,which includes Pagan,very similar to a scene from a Tarantino Bastards (the scene in the beginning,when Shoshanna escapes,leaving the family) but this time did not die at,and its owners

N
NEET 17.03.20

BiostaR DeN me too :) they began to float in the air :)

D
DanyAtlass 17.03.20

STALKER 2013
of Assassin 3 chuvachek?

E
Eynart 17.03.20

Saved the hostages, all killed, and the hostage could not find, although he's out there wailing thank you, I'm okay. It turns out he was hiding:
Spoiler

And it's a friendly pirate:
Spoiler

Killed the elephant, but removing the skin fell to the ground, flew up there with the wingsuit:
Spoiler

p
propeller-faust 17.03.20

Food on Quadra, near Banapur, not bothering anyone. Stopped at obochiny plant to cut up Quadra, took a couple of steps and hear the eagle scream, raise my head to arrive from the sky Kaban and direct Mordasov. Took the infection, more than half of HP, eagle twinamatsiko shoot did not.

i
igorilla_07 17.03.20

in the Himalayas killed bars falls under texture. it is not, but the skin can be removed, the button is highlighted. in the city people sitting in the air, as if floating, sitting. but this stuff, the game is beautiful and that it does not spoil

B
BAHAHDP 17.03.20

Knead a little bears)

Spoiler

v
vortexHD 17.03.20

Well sniper I have)))))

B
Birnir1 17.03.20

Blown up boat became Moses

s
santey88 17.03.20

I have 2 times the glitch was in the arena: all on me bolt scored) have gained a couple of ranks so. In survival to 23 the level devils cut))

s
santey88 17.03.20

vortexHD
But if Glushak put it?)