3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 17.03.20 08:58 pm

Funny bugs, Easter eggs, secrets (Far Cry 4)

In a large open world and despite the fact that the game is not out,the pirates full already driven on mountainous terrain Kirata,simultaneously killing the poor nurse Bambi.
In General, then share all the funny,or not so hidden,Easter eggs and secrets game,along with perhaps found references to anything
P. S please do not put any bugs and stuff...it is slightly clog up the thread...for the sake of future PG-schnick that maybe in 10 years I will want to drive along the way, finding secrets
254 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Vatov 17.03.20

Su4erOk
You need to kill the BOAR. Found next to the farm, alcoholic (where given the task to destroy the den of wolves) they with fangs ,you hear angry grunting,then they are next.

it says a wild boar and when the skin will be written VEPR

S
San2816 17.03.20

About the alternate ending everyone already knows?

g
gotalek 17.03.20

Su4erOk
you need to kill the pig and not wild boar

S
Strchi 17.03.20

MrRa
He war tired)

S
Strchi 17.03.20

ogloc1488
OOO, so I have just been on a prerelease version, download release and start again.

S
Strchi 17.03.20

DryRex
No, yupley only litsuhi(

S
Strchi 17.03.20

zoozer
Oh yeah, the quest for the rabid honey badger (btw he's really mad, that hellish!)

M
MrRa 17.03.20

Strchi
on the contrary it is not tired, just had to re-pass from the last point(

S
Su4erOk 17.03.20

gotalek
thank you my friend) and I already thought so and the pass game with 60ю slots)
Written to kill a boar, and in fact, the pig, the logic of the developers is lame )

P
PaZrpoM 17.03.20

In the job - Farm Yakov, missing diamond!

A
AlexKHAB 17.03.20

in short I figured with that gun A. J. M. 9 is actually a reference to Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. but in Blood Dragon, a reference to ROBOCOP. the gun was named in honor of the deceased on duty police officer who fought bravely c horror megacruiser of Detroit's industrial wasteland." The name of the gun is the initials of the name of the policeman who became a goonie - Alex J Murphy — A. J. M.

k
koles47 17.03.20

This is the Altai mountains,I like the area Kirata)))

k
koles47 17.03.20

Don't know I write here or not,Longinus was the second part

M
MATPACcc 17.03.20

Can someone help the fact that the masks can be collected by shooting them or blasting.
And then I suffered that jail was.

S
Sunwaves 17.03.20

Guys,I went to the game
Spoilery after the task to kill Pagani radio broadcasts secret code Basket at the door,the torch went out What would it mean?
Recently, the same developer said that the game has a secret location

E
Egoriy kjk 17.03.20

I have a bug that won't let me start mission Studio Kyrat: racing. which is on very first base. What to do?

D
DIMON_21 17.03.20

SKYRIM!!!!

V
Vanya Vatov 17.03.20

Lule in the game when attacked by a honey badger yelling trenchant than from the tiger always be Careful,crazy honey badger!
This is a feral honey badger,look out! Bloodthirsty honey badger! and so on. Interestingly,our when the voices do not parali with these jokes?

C
ClockworkAlex 17.03.20

Ivan Watts
Honey badger so and so is worse than the tiger there. Start to pass the job of Fashion Week. There will understand.

k
killercola2010 17.03.20

Herc - the Herc from Far Cry 3.Also in one of the dialogues, he mentions Jason - the main character of Far Cry 3.