3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 17.03.20 08:58 pm

Funny bugs, Easter eggs, secrets (Far Cry 4)

In a large open world and despite the fact that the game is not out,the pirates full already driven on mountainous terrain Kirata,simultaneously killing the poor nurse Bambi.
In General, then share all the funny,or not so hidden,Easter eggs and secrets game,along with perhaps found references to anything
P. S please do not put any bugs and stuff...it is slightly clog up the thread...for the sake of future PG-schnick that maybe in 10 years I will want to drive along the way, finding secrets
254 Comments
Sort by:
N
NDLS 17.03.20

Bomber
So when skinning writes that the skin of a wild boar.
Now I read that it is the translators screwed up)

N
NeXDevil 17.03.20

there is a cave near the beginning of the game.. it mattresses, food, drawers, etc.. is There a note it is said that in this cave there lives a man who goes fishing catches and eats the fish demons.. well the key word is fishing.. if you come out of the cave to the left of its entrance to the dead body of this guy and RPG 7. Apparently man was fishing it with a Bazooka... I don't know how anyone, but I found it slightly strange... here's the note and the corpse guy current 1 since there are the task.

A
Artiup 17.03.20

people so what are they doing with that knife?!? put the patch nifiga(((

N
NeXDevil 17.03.20

Shepard5130
download for with portal games where all the rules

A
Artiup 17.03.20

NeXDevil
damn re-download...

B
BND2 17.03.20

I noticed an interesting feature. While the game is going to move or just move the mouse. Especially noticeable on the moon. Do nothing, and she froze, should start to move and she continues to move))

Maybe this was known, but I just now noticed.

s
spawn18 17.03.20

throw off the song from the mission ....Brick factory when he was inside and it was covered by smoke, please :))

B
Bombardirovschik 17.03.20

That's funny.

V
Vanya Uklein 17.03.20

When I pass the mission when the character of Torquay and go down the path and says come Back in range, otherwise the mission will fail. and not much more to go... What to do?

D
DeN BiostaR 17.03.20

stand in a chick

D
DeN BiostaR 17.03.20

and I often see AI that does not reagiruet on the action of HS,stupidly stand

C
CrazyMax75 17.03.20

One was a bug with the skin of a wild boar,help?

T
Tracked 17.03.20

Shepard5130
And what's with the knife?

B
Bombardirovschik 17.03.20

Trivar337
this is a bug not with skin but with the translation.

A
Artiup 17.03.20

Trackedну no knife, can not hit them, press f and zero sense...

n
nikita2112 17.03.20

BND2
In the third part of it, too. The sky, the stars, the sun, the clouds move only when I move. However, if to stand for 5 minutes without touching the mouse and keyboard, then everything begins to move. You can watch sunsets and sunrises. In the third part they were beautiful against the background of sea and palm trees.

D
Diaboliccc 17.03.20

missing blur 3 patch what to do

n
nurbak 17.03.20

GUYS!
With your questions about critical bugs,please go to the section Those.the questions here are asked to throw only the next person funny bugs in the game

B
Birnir1 17.03.20

Could not find it. Found, I stand and look at this miracle listening to: give it up already. Give up!

J
Johann Hirsch 17.03.20

Anyone have problems with the skin of a boar search for the skin of pigs, correctly translated.