3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 17.03.20 08:58 pm

Funny bugs, Easter eggs, secrets (Far Cry 4)

In a large open world and despite the fact that the game is not out,the pirates full already driven on mountainous terrain Kirata,simultaneously killing the poor nurse Bambi.
In General, then share all the funny,or not so hidden,Easter eggs and secrets game,along with perhaps found references to anything
P. S please do not put any bugs and stuff...it is slightly clog up the thread...for the sake of future PG-schnick that maybe in 10 years I will want to drive along the way, finding secrets
254 Comments
Sort by:
v
vortexHD 17.03.20

santey88
No, this is a unique sniper ='C

A
Anton Grishagin 17.03.20

I have a bug.People and animals don't die when you shoot them.Downloaded the trainer that would solve the problem, I pressed to kill with the first blow and as soon as some beast to kill,go and see what all the animals dead.And when this function of the trainer jumping into the water he dies.We have to turn off to the water jump.That's it!

M
MR.PEKA 17.03.20

So, have you seen this?

M
MR.PEKA 17.03.20

Everything is relative

v
vortexHD 17.03.20

z
zoozer 17.03.20

who was a fashion week may have seen this trick in one of the tasks

z
zoozer 17.03.20

evil spirits are not allowed in my car :0

s
sphinx465 17.03.20

NDLS
the boar is a wild shaggy fanged, wild boar is a type of domestic pig

A
AlexKHAB 17.03.20

hi. I read all posts in this thread and was surprised that no one said about a premium gun (pistol) which can be activated for 30 yupley points. in the description of the gun says that it was used to quell riots in Detroit. at the sight of the gun and the description of a no-brainer that it's the gun ROBOCOP from the movie. although this is already knew everything. well, I'm just so reminded. )))

D
DryRex 17.03.20

And finally to activate the trunk for points u play ? Of course the issue is not the license

M
MishaWTK 17.03.20

do not give a skill for the race was already 7штук

o
ogloc1488 17.03.20

Guys this problem in the mission don'T LOOK DOWN crashes the game. Break out of prison then starts the screensaver as the Blizzard goes some snow man then a black screen and after 10 secs the game crashes((( What to do? thanks in advance) tablet ALI213

D
DryRex 17.03.20

Well, as the game crashes comparable to this topic ? For technical issues there is a whole section . There is help faster . IMHO

_
_N7. 17.03.20

AlexKHAB
I also noticed, probably a reference to both Robocop and FC3 Blood Dragon, where Rex was just the same.

_
_N7. 17.03.20

DryRex
About the trunk, people wrote that you can open with the help of trainers, but then opens all the weapons in the game, but it's not interesting. As an option to open all the weapons in the game yourself, and you will remain in the A. J. M. 9 then use the trainer.

D
DryRex 17.03.20

Thank you . Thought to do without cheats . Well, try then MB .

z
zoozer 17.03.20

STALKER 2013
I, on the whole, found near the temple of Shangri La

S
Su4erOk 17.03.20

Somebody knows how to fix the BUG with the inventory ?!
In order to increase the number of slots should be 3 hides of wild boars, I do not kill, do not rip off their skins (to basic or pure murder), does not, does not fix the skins of wild boars I have inverter, the manufacturers ??? What should I do

M
MrRa 17.03.20

I have here a bug) is a soldier, turns and says to me, but to kill him is impossible, have him replay.

Spoiler

B
BAHAHDP 17.03.20

zoozer
This is most likely a British soldier, because India was a British colony.