3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 18.03.20 06:47 pm

How to overcome insomnia?

Every night for a long time can't sleep as a result,very often Wake in the morning,tell me ways on how to fall asleep quickly?
88 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 18.03.20

vodka

R
Red Bull Energy 18.03.20

Pilat.
Funny,but I think my liver will last for a maximum of six months.)

k
kenny undead 18.03.20

Drink for the night milk, or listen to the music

R
Red Bull Energy 18.03.20

undead kenny
Milk is not tolerated,and the music to fall asleep even worse.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 18.03.20

The author, ubeysya up the wall. Immediately fall asleep.

B
BioGen 18.03.20

Sometimes summer can't sleep,the heat and mosquitoes is just hell((

S
SignIn 18.03.20

Tie with red bull.

R
Red Bull Energy 18.03.20

Then just left to drink vodka with milk and the music of the ubitsya the wall.:-)

n
nikita2112 18.03.20

To eat before bed. Even during the day I can sleep about it.

-
-SlashuuR- 18.03.20

Stand where the thread at 16:00, and then not sleep the night and all the next day, doterpit at least until 20:00 (this time will be wildly fell to sleep). Then set your alarm for 7-8 am and keep this mode.

k
kenny undead 18.03.20

In the morning do sports or do a pull-up bar

M
MunchkiN 616 18.03.20

and mine well spice at +30-35 anywhere in the room. camp to even breathe. Camara really interfere but s have not allowed.
and Minh 20цоть in the room and on the street no I know +10 probably. and I I the couple was hard to sleep in daylight.
and so to bed harasho harasho Nada to get tired. here. and while the body is young and strong its hard to get tired. no problems no worries, the torrent Edison. first, it must be a good zadrochit and vitacit, here potsony.

n
nikita2112 18.03.20

Draugr
I did not become.

I
Ivan Dro 18.03.20

See not start this business, and I likewise in the course of the year sleeping during the day and awake at night, to establish your schedule can not only sleep a day, and then go to bed no earlier than 18:00 and Wake up around 8 a.m., the first time you will be bad, not what strength, really depressing, but a week would be better but don't break down, and then a couple of times so I again returned to the night life, it's your willpower, good luck.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.20

Go to work.I schA work 10 hours,sleep like an elephant.Get up at 5:15,come home at 20:30.FSUs heat.

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 18.03.20

I have the same crap, but until the summer, and I studentate and yet will not have to sleep as XS. Will go 2-3 hours and are almost 6am is not possible to sleep because BEFORE that it was just as ie sleep until 3 o'clock in the afternoon, OMG, and then stick to 3 am. And the heat itself is not sleepy kick...

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.03.20

Heard that a small dose of alcohol acts as a sedative.A friend of mine with insomnia a glass of vodka, drank and fell asleep.

M
Max Fry 18.03.20

3:30 on my watch. The search for the answer to the question am a little more than two years.

l
lookaway 18.03.20

the physical load as an option. the gym, for example.
I haven't been able to sleep because of thoughts of all sorts. it wasn komputer on during the night for 3 years. buzzing distracting.
then she weaned (she on the contrary could not sleep under the noise of the cooler)

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 18.03.20

Red Bull Energy
Especially for you new good night kids !