3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzumm 20.03.20 12:01 am

How to honestly earn a lot of money? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As you honestly earn a lot of money?
Write your ways and ideas
281 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaikSuperKil 20.03.20

COHF
=DDDDD

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

problems dough at a relatively high level - really small. here on 1-10 - earn 20K problematic.
money can be spend on trainers 5 training sessions per level.
And the magician in the beginning, and even on a bunch of spells and decent clothes.

and the level to 20-30, if they can not get sitting in the city of the forge - the problem will somehow be solved, yeah...

S
Shimuto 20.03.20

mad wolf
Cherd :( I from 8 to 17 LVL got that rocked alchemy - stealing money that is spent on pumping the coach (again, experience) again rocked alchemy haha!! and levels 10 kuznicki and sachrovka :)

T
Tarvitz 20.03.20

where is the table for enchanting items?

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

where is the table for enchanting items?
for example in the castle of Whiterun - to the right of the entrance, in the room of the magician.

P
Pomu4 20.03.20

Contracts of the dark brotherhood :)

d
del69 20.03.20

not an honest way of making money of money, nor to this world n in any other )))

t
tugoff 20.03.20

Tell me rich traders?
Does the game have personalities like in Morrowind - Skamp in Caldera, Greasetrap trader?

U
Uncle Dan 20.03.20

tugoff
All traders of money about the same. Except that Kuznetsov more - over 1000. The traders vsyakosti as a rule 750.
No.

H
Hadrimachez 20.03.20

prescribe money to a dealer to open the console and click on the dealer writing additem 0000000f x,where x is money.

T
TIgor4eg 20.03.20

When I collected the video on achievements I found an interesting video.
The point is that in the mountains there is a tomb with skeletons. If you kill them, then one is a book of oblivion. After ochistki she appears again in dead. A book you can borrow until you get bored to press E->R. Then sell to trader and get much money.
I have this video to achieve is never too Much!

s
stalker382 20.03.20

quickly and honestly to earn the money? if killing neutral NPCs you didn't actually care to join the dark brotherhood. 1 main contract give 600 gold for an additional 400 gold. after okanchaniya the main quest will infinity extra for which you are given 600 gold. Oh, and for the last main quest gives 20,000 gold.

D
Dowahkiin 20.03.20

for fast enrichment is necessary to run mines - iron ore plays. After a spell, transmutation from one iron ore is obtained 1 silver or 1 gold. Ore can sell to a paste, can be melted into bullion and sold, can be crafted ring and also to sell.

N
NightHawkreal 20.03.20

Maraderstvo :)

W
WildKote 20.03.20

mad wolf
Yes, I also have Veteranskogo magician never seen such a spell.

I
Izarius 20.03.20

Patogen
facepalm you...the undead soul to steal you can not...

M
MUTAHT 20.03.20

mad wolf
who else would the book of transmutation sold at the beginning of the game...

Look at the court mage in Whiterun. Dragon limit.

One Knight of the Nine
Yes, I also have Veteranskogo magician never seen such a spell.

Hmm, weird, I like it I bought...

B
Baxmep 20.03.20

go to blackreach and digging stones shower...

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

Look at the court mage in Whiterun. Dragon limit.
well, it means luck. and I will not sell this plague it - and at least four times already in his inventory updated.
Although the complexity of the transmutation - the apprentice, and Ironflesh he I really and sold. right though to saveload to play... at the same time may detect life sell...finally

go to blackreach where it is?

D
DimSKnZ 20.03.20

In General, the work on the Guild (that work, there's the small random tasks give) the most normal way of making money