3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzumm 20.03.20 12:01 am

How to honestly earn a lot of money? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As you honestly earn a lot of money?
Write your ways and ideas
281 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger[Overmind] 20.03.20

mad wolf

The skills of a magician can be successfully combined with the skills of a thief, and the thief skills with the skills of a warrior. I quickly pumped all that I need and not need. The only thing that my mage is not a raise - it's the skills of a warrior, and it was mostly heavy armor, two-handed weapons and blocking.

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

The only thing that my mage is not a raise - it's the skills of a warrior, and it was mostly heavy armor, two-handed weapons and blocking.
well, that's why I have all three weapons I have my mage pumped up to 90 solely the coaches - not he uses them in combat in any way.

And skills light/heavy armor and block my mage quickly pumped a couple of giants. the block was swinging at all with a whistle.
however for this you need a good armor, but to make a few extra kits I have had no problems :)

D
Demon Simpson 20.03.20

Sabti about them, he does not understand how so many scored, I today 18 pieces scored

B
Bonelezz 20.03.20

Quickly earn gold in Skyrim can be very easy if you know a few things.

1. The best potion for sale is made from the finger of a giant and wheat. Ingram cost a penny, and have almost everyone of the vendors-of the alchemists. + Quick shakes chemistry
2. After 20th level(personally I) can be in the boutiques to find orourke suffix exile(Sends Daedra in oblivion PR blow urX). Buy weapons, decompose into atoms at any table of cantero. After all, you can enchant the Expulsion any vipond. Even the iron sword enchanted with a tiny stone will cost under 800. +quick shakes jenča

The pros on the face - you can earn a lot and not waste skills on the thals, which helps to raise the loot, and not pridetstso to carry any trash with all holes=) good Luck. I personally do not fuck charged Orozco the capture of souls, for just buy a Ingram and do gold.

Make in minutes great grandmother even easier if you first open wagon all krpnyh city to move quickly.

v
viskasil 20.03.20

It takes great skill zacharovane.
Or to do the job the Dark brotherhood forever.

F
Fallout Fan 20.03.20

Want a lot of money, train or enchanting or blacksmithing..Bey, steal, kill is also out, I'm a thief so I always order..
Today I will rock encart:)

B
Bonelezz 20.03.20

I did a grandmother with a basic skill... clear the stump, he will be podimata... More time for a casual game

d
digitalkid 20.03.20

Ilya from Skyrim
When you pump it all to the desired level, you have the money are unnecessary. If only 20K on the house in Solitude. 8)
OP asked in the beginning to earn.

For the money, subclasses of thief and warrior much easier to play than mage. At last all expenses are not cheap nirazu. Direct Achtung any.
Enchant is not learned, and all the purchase normally enchanted stuff is crazy worth the money. Plus, books, training, soul gems, ingredients rare.. Hell.

S
SKATboy 20.03.20

Blacksmithing and enchantment, cheap and cheerful. Gems don't sell and we've been carrying around, forge jewelry, additionally enchanted with them and now the dealer scattered fumbles in the pockets in search of the right amount. The perfect place to do a spot of Wilhelma, and there you forge and foundry, and a table for enchantment. In the beginning was just enough light armor and enchanted weapons, and now the money no problem

s
saa0891 20.03.20

More than once this method there described,I will write again.

Since the beginning of the game we have naturally neither of which is not pumped,this method is the easiest.

To the North of Whiterun and a little to the West is camp clean springs-there we find the book of spells transmutation,which allows you to get from iron ore-silver-and-gold.
Next, we buy iron ore from vendors and mined in the mines,then using spells to alter iron ore to gold,then in the foundry to melt gold,make the rings and amulets, where possible, inserting them in precious stones,of course, ideally, it would be more Charit rags and all that,then have the money you can get would be many times more.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Here's a way to raise initial capital is quite good.

Also you can go through the thieves Guild,it is located in Riften and raised the impressive sum and get total of five dealers in one place, and one of them will be the budget as much as 4 thousands.

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

get five dealers in one place, and one of them will be the budget as much as 4 thousands.
plus 4 fence with 4K gold will be in other cities. but it's 20 microquests coming up and need 4 normal.

and the initial capital to do sachrovka knife or alchemy is still easier than transmutation.

s
saa0891 20.03.20

mad wolf

and the initial capital to do sachrovka knife or alchemy is still easier than transmutation.

Just someone might not want to swing the enchantment,I also already pumped after quite a long time and it is not until the end.

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

Just someone might not want to download enchantment\
and what is the relationship between wants and money? by the way, the knives with the pumping - cheaper, i.e. the most expensive are made with minimal skill.
And where did the idea that to swing early in the game changes your prescription this unknown someone wants more?

a reference to the map share..

B
Bonelezz 20.03.20

It's a penny, friends... Ingram this battle are 60g

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

Ingram in this battle are 60g
and when I looked at the bottle in the post 10.01.12 01:38 - understand that there is absolutely do not care how much Ingram...
but the idea that alchemy can be big money - she is loyal, Yes.

s
saa0891 20.03.20

mad wolf

Alchemy also still need to pump,so that the beginning of the game is not an option.

Map.

http://skyrim.coolaps.com/

B
Bonelezz 20.03.20

Not necessarily have a great skill enchants for money... only important to have an exile. The stones we use are tiny. Ingram in total cost about 200 g

A
Altrasino 20.03.20

Mine and wood the best method

... ... ... 20.03.20

Guys, Yes, you do not put TB in the example - no 20K for completing. Do the math - the reward is 20K, 19K furnished, well...
And so - accidentally helped. In possession of fifty thousands of commercials and twenty stashed. Plus a few hundred drag. stones.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

On the bones and skin of dragons raise good loot