3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzumm 20.03.20 12:01 am

How to honestly earn a lot of money? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As you honestly earn a lot of money?
Write your ways and ideas
281 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baxmep 20.03.20

like in blackreach you find yourself in the main quest of the ancient scroll, can't remember exactly)

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

the book of transmutation found on the table in some bandit mine North of Whiterun.

J
Judge_GoldenGod 20.03.20

The people,as in the forge to work,what to do obyasnite please detail and I do not understand?

s
stinger204 20.03.20

Sinner1703
Buy from forge the ingot metal, or the skin and make knives, swords, helmets, well, sell the same blacksmith, it's simple. In the first location when coming into town to the blacksmith, under his workbench, a pile of iron and steel ingots, take charge, make weapons and sell. I'm at the mines the ore was collected, the gems did rings. Silver ring and stone is worth about 150

T
TORRESNATOR 20.03.20

del69
=)

J
Judge_GoldenGod 20.03.20

Thank you stinger204

B
Bloodshow 20.03.20

Guys)) Pumped pickpocketing to weave - all the stupid counter of Stripping to the bone))) It's not hard to pump, and many levels you can gain... Well, stolen from it is better to leave jewelry, buy and collect soul gems, enchanted with all the jewels, tobish stupidly pumped skill enchantment and wait for better times, while you wait enjoy all kinds of quests)) the Best times come when you play missions for the Thieves Guild (in Riften). As soon as the fence, are starting to sell)) And the money you will have a lot of, for me personally, right now, 60000))) Just first need to forget about them, and then they will be a sea))

s
stinger204 20.03.20

Bloodshow
The fact of the problem is that in the beginning money is needed than then :) I remember in oblivion, to 25 level was something around 100 to silver and didn't know where to put it, all the houses were already purchased, in the beginning neither of the teachers do not shake nor the house can not buy. Same thing here, now, when money is needed, they do not, and then money doesn't need to be.

S
Splatterhouse 20.03.20

quick way to get up to 20K gold is to go through the main quests of the Dark Brotherhood (after the murder of the Emperor will pay)

B
Bloodshow 20.03.20

stinger204
Well, I say that first, it is necessary to forget about money for a while)) will Focus on the missions, enjoy the story, and then a little bored with it - money already will be)))

B
Bloodshow 20.03.20

Splatterhouse
By the way, where to find them?

Z
Zomb1k 20.03.20

Yes well, you drive. I have 60 mowers Babosov. And all by selling loot from dead enemies, crafting armor, quests. After each trip to the cave/dwarven tomb/tower of the Magi takes me half an hour real time to deal with all the loot, you have all of Skyrim to get around to sell everything.

P
PeeRoS 20.03.20

well, looting everything is nice, but torgovec stupidly did not have enough money to buy everything, what to do?

G
GMXardas 20.03.20

Honestly Rob, kill honestly, honestly sell. Now in the 150K somewhere to stay, despite the fact that rocked blacksmithing, bought the entire metal straight, all vendors. Nowhere to go, but so far only bought one house in Whiterun.
PS. Gold RESEDA from sellers in 48 hours, +the talent in eloquence which add to their gold, 500 can you invest, and 1000 is given to all in the world.

P
PeeRoS 20.03.20

it turns out just to stand and wait about 24hours dealer? and how will advise to pump eloquence?

T
Tradetor 20.03.20

In Gilday thieves entered a few 5K already questo

G
GMXardas 20.03.20

My mistake, sorry. Not 24 hours, and 48.
I rocked the eloquence of a coach in the bards College of Solitude, it is up to 90 shakes, and then selling ebony armor\guns. The more you sell, the more swinging.

P
PhoeniX02 20.03.20

Personally, I earned a lot of money pumping up the dwarven forge. Then with a completely empty bag, and companion ixel in dwarven ruins, there are gaining the eyeballs of plates, castings, scrap metal and blow the town where the foundry is. I for one run it was about 90 bars, buy from the blacksmith iron ore and ingots. Make bows, sell. I am so over three hours into the game pumped up the forge to 70 and earned about 20K gold)

C
Chay s Limonom 20.03.20

I just pick the most expensive things and sell them)

A
Aciago 20.03.20

I regularly Rob caravans and loot has nowhere to go, already more than 100 K.