3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzumm 20.03.20 12:01 am

How to honestly earn a lot of money? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As you honestly earn a lot of money?
Write your ways and ideas
281 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sgy-x2 20.03.20

973_ALuKaRD_973
The horse death, proven, and as you pass the line from the TB goes bad earnings and constant.

S
Siegahardt 20.03.20

973_ALuKaRD_973
Yes it is not immortal. And give it about-Oh, how far away from the last job. She, like, endurance over9000. At least I have never tired.

S
SvInEtS 20.03.20

To get transmutation it is possible to clean the springs , and North of Whiterun.
I came across when I the Manager (provechosa of Ivanichi) work asked.
He gave a quest to cleanse these pure springs from the bandits.There is also the tusks of mammoths are.

r
roonu 20.03.20

I stupidly quests take 2степенные and going kopek...

M
MeGhostaxD 20.03.20

Oh, quickly, and honestly a lot of money? not in our time, people. not in our time=)

k
kadi555 20.03.20

Alchemy. And skill swings and weight does not take a lot.

S
Sgy-x2 20.03.20

SaIIIa
What do you actually rested in the gathering? I have also wrote about TB as a line pass you will ever throw orders the murder of the brow for 1.2 K. for 2 hours can be cut ~20K if not more. But anyways you a lot of dough? what is it going to do? for the entire game to me, not considering the purchase of houses, left about 30-35K which in principle were stuffed loot and quests.

L
LostSentineL 20.03.20

SaIIIa
That's you hooked...I've been very attention to the accumulation of money is not paid. Bought what I need, sold(loot collected mainly only amulets, rings and here they were pushing...still scrolls normally sells)for side quests(repetitive as already mentioned)give normal money(1.2 - 1.5 K) so, in principle I see no reason to dwell on it.

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

for the entire game to me, not considering the purchase of houses, left about 30-35K which in principle were stuffed loot and quests.
in fact, to disburse five workouts at a high level of skill - about 20K cash. and these costs are repeated every level.
and taking money from a coach not always possible - try such as the master of alchemy can take them :)

honest ways big money is alchemy and sachrovka daggers. the sellers usually simply does not have enough money to buy a pair of knife or one expensive bottle...

S
Sgy-x2 20.03.20

mad wolf
If you wish, and experience, anything is possible. Do the contributions that would have been money.

S
SaIIIa 20.03.20

Sgy-x2
how much loot do? Have you ever learned skills from teachers? There's only to level 50 and the price of about 400-600, after 50 prices from more 1000. And this is only the beginning. The higher the skill, the more expensive to learn for the 80s price levels jump up to 4500-4700. Multiply by 5 to get 23500. All. All the money in wicosuta per level. And NOT to ROB the teacher after that, and it turns out all fucked up. So I never did and do. Needs to be done honestly, and the laws of the game you're going to repay. Well, che on the trail. level to do? From the loot to take to the next level? Recovery was rocked at least once? Swinging slowly is impossible. Without a teacher you will up to level 100 not reach. And bleeding there is in BATTLE, as well as the Destruction, and not in peacetime, including alloments. And loot to take? To sell all we have? Hmm, and you do not collect there rarity, books, enchanted armor/weapons, then to the mannequin to wear a fully enchanted set of armor and watch and enjoy on this color pirshestvo? Not knowingly collect, then I'll buy the house in solitude, will lead a buttload of plugins, the creation of all the cool armor mannequins, hang the coolest swords on the rack, collapsed a pile of scrolls, soul gems on the tables, put on the tables, expensive drinks, books fill up all the cabinets and I will go and stupidly happy from achievements. About a murder... a murder-that's just the most unfair way. To kill innocent people in the game actually bad. Yes, and disgusted me to knead people for money for the prosperity of some common groups of marauders. With the thieves Guild the same. Chesy and bases as something a little different... though in the game the consequences of Sanchez not implemented, like the bankrupt, killed by grief the owners. Also if you got a lot of dough - it means things are bad.

S
Stetc 20.03.20

Killed,picked up,sold

m
my93 20.03.20

go through the dark brotherhood and be happy

D
DimSKnZ 20.03.20

Stetc
Well, Yes, honestly)))

D
Diowneiron 20.03.20

People, I never buy anything, loot the caves, they often have very valuable things, and if you experienced wars and in the beginning not afraid of the dragon then look for the location of the dragon's shouting, there at first ; a new cry, the second the bones, skins and a LOT of gold in the body of a dragon and a very valuable box next to the locations (it is ALWAYS there, and always with valuable things).
The riskier the case the better the reward.
I always heap a lot of dough, I don't know where to put them...
In General, the most terrible rogue I barely win on master, while the dragon for me, like the mouse)

M
Miroslav j 20.03.20

I have over 500,000 gold and it's all thanks to gamble ! Friends my prokachivaya eloquence)

m
mad wolf 20.03.20

If you wish, and experience, anything is possible. Do the contributions that would have been money.
and what for them to do? the extra perk is already better on something else to spend money and so it is not clear where to put in the middle of the game.

R
Richards 20.03.20

Earned 100 without eloquence, if the ore iron you have and many we sell in the shop, or go to the mines, where people usually buy for a great price, but can someone tell me where the NPC that buys silver ore??? Yes, and I also need gold to sell, transmute into ingots or che does, she does from iron ore silver then gold, there was Pavon, but the rogue took mine then I freed some time later resolve these rogue and damn it again, hacked, damn it and he didn't show up anymore, maybe someone else is buying gold?? Well, who the dragon is so light suggest to cut down the resists and shield throw.

V
Vano Beard 20.03.20

Raji-Dragon, about the copper. Anyway during the time of wandering in the mines you dig up different precious kamyshov. So, all of the ore transmuters in gold and make rings/necklaces in the forge. They are very Vema, and raw materials for their manufacture need not much

S
Skri 20.03.20

Only wood ,only hardcore :D