3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iksboy 20.03.20 09:29 pm

The game is very short? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Many times I read on forums that the game is super long, one hundred hours, one million quests.
And at the same time, I read that the game is designed for only 30 LVL character, above - pumped the Witcher, etc.
I started to play, three nights played, from story quests done 3 like (THREE,CARL!) made a few orders (3 or 4) and a dozen side quests.
I already LVL 10. That is a third of the GAMES I have ALREADY PASSED.
How so?
I haven't done story quests 6-7 levels , although I didn'T DO ANYTHING IN the GAME SPECIFICALLY FOR the BUILDUP.
I the world has not even investigated the question marks did not open.
What's wrong with this game?
90 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 20.03.20

With the game all the way.
And at the same time, I read that the game is designed for only 30 LVL character, above - pumped the Witcher, etc.
this is bullshit.
While a single playthrough of the Witcher takes about 60-70 levels
Many times I read on forums that the game is super long, one hundred hours, one million quests.
about one hundred hours is a reality.

L
Lime37 20.03.20

Exboy
You complete the game first,and then create silly topics in the forum...

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

Exboy
a little horseradish balanced the experience. but at that same time, if the quest level is too low, you experience it count and do not give. although there were those who didn't like it, downloaded mods on the full experience. and the fact that the game is 30лвл - nonsense bare. 1) 30 - a current primary campaign, and then, like 32-33. 2) there are DLS where the level 57-9. the question marks mainly give loot and not the experience and perks. it is, of course, but just a lot more at times, especially on skellige

M
MunchkiN 616 20.03.20

commonplace in the initial lavely games come fast and the next slow

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

Hirok
Hirok wrote:
While a single playthrough of the Witcher takes about 60-70 levels
what is this?

Lime37
How can I pass if I have already taken half of the quests and story is gray, I'm pumped for them too and there mobs are submitted with 1 shot and experience will not. It is so conceived?
JABA AZAZINA
JABA AZAZINA wrote:
a little horseradish balanced the experience. but at that same time, if the quest level is too low, you experience it count and do not give.
I mean, as addicts, I suggest you not pay attention to this simple type is normal.
MunchkiN 616
first LVL 10 was typed on the contrary slowly and from 5 to 10 quickly.
For what pobazarit with NPC give heaps of experience, just for talking.

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

Exboy
I don't know how I in the first pass, especially not saw this problem. Now ng+ pass, decided quests in ascending order the level to pass and is still straight tin. 70-71 already around half of the secondary quests are hanging, because I want the story to go Novigrad, for which I also have a level exceeds the recommended. and all because I was added to the bloody Baron and completed 4-5 of the additional quests that were either on par with, or below the current have long. okay, in a normal game, the gap was not very big, but in NG+ already significant. But in a sense, realism appeared, all the monsters and people are dying from 2-3 hits (sometimes more, but it has only monsters, and relics any)

r
raider6565 20.03.20

then go immediately to the stone heart or blood and wine - will you hardcore.
but in fact if very easy then increase the difficulty level or settings including increasing the level of mobs is weak and all enemies will level to be tailored to you

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Exboy
Put the mod on the experience equal to the level for quests, and here's levels will normally go.
And Yes, the plot is 10% of the entire game.

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

raider6565
Interesting, but where is hardcore ? People asked about the levels, but not why the game is easy. He never gave even a hint that his game seems to be easy, he just does not understand why the levels as fast fly.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
The maximum level is 100. He's 10th.
How quickly?
In any RPG, even action, though not the first levels faster fill - it is an axiom.

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

Exboy
And, not, stop, people, then everything is back to normal more or less. Remember, next level will be more experience require. Right now 500, then 1000, 1500 and 2000.

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
JABA AZAZINA wrote:
and all because I was added to the bloody Baron
because the bloody Baron is the third story quest in the entire game 6 level. What is ridiculous?

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

Hirok
What, 100 ? Exactly, this is the maximum that you will fill if you try, ng+ only. And the maximum of the plot - from 30 to 32-33 (without DLC).

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

raider6565
the point is not that ALL weak and the fact that the campaign mode is weak, and naked bandits who live in a box - invulnerable LVL 20 and a leg from a stool vancott

H
Hirok 20.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
Yes, there is no maximum plot.
If you have enabled the option that the enemies grow in level along with GG so I don't see the problem.

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

Hirok
and this mod will not screw up anything? in the comments under this mod I read that everything is broken in the game from him and even more perucac

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Exboy
Used it and many others - all normal)
Also suggest to put a mod on autoleveling weapons and armor, not to look for the perfect stats, etc., as well as auto oils.
The only place in the game that really punishes this cheat teleport from the mansion Junior. Here all this can NOT be done!!!

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

Hirok
Well, I mean that at the end of the main story will be about from 30 to 34 level. Ie more to all the same physically it will be difficult, because all the quests will be released and run around the mobs to blame for the level of contentious activity. Again, excluding DLC.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
Excluding the DLC, I have to travel to Skellige was either 30, or 35.

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

Hirok
Hirok wrote:
Also suggest to put a mod on autoleveling weapons and armor, not to look for the perfect stats, etc., as well as auto oils.
Oh, the description is exactly what you need, put.
And really have to go with axes because they're the best fancy stats than swords, it's really bad
In new game + those mods will not give side effects?
Hirok wrote:
The only place in the game that really punishes this cheat teleport from the mansion Junior. Here all this can NOT be done!!!
What happens in this case?

JABA AZAZINA
That is, further slows down the quality?