3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iksboy 20.03.20 09:29 pm

The game is very short? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Many times I read on forums that the game is super long, one hundred hours, one million quests.
And at the same time, I read that the game is designed for only 30 LVL character, above - pumped the Witcher, etc.
I started to play, three nights played, from story quests done 3 like (THREE,CARL!) made a few orders (3 or 4) and a dozen side quests.
I already LVL 10. That is a third of the GAMES I have ALREADY PASSED.
How so?
I haven't done story quests 6-7 levels , although I didn'T DO ANYTHING IN the GAME SPECIFICALLY FOR the BUILDUP.
I the world has not even investigated the question marks did not open.
What's wrong with this game?
90 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 20.03.20

Hirok
60-70 in the first passage you will not gain without mods because all the jobs are below your level and therefore to give a dime experience. Although if zadrachivatsya clock=days-weeks for the murders utoptsev really ))) but if you will be engaged at all in the Witcher is not clear.

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

[Denis]
So I do not understand. I started playing and it was an experience.
the feeling that random what.
I did some side quests not on purpose (on the road there for example a man with a quest to kill him), maybe for them spending an enormous amount of experience.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
I for a Poet in Disgrace given 800ХР at level 15 (quest,in my opinion, 14уровня),and for Red Hat 16 only 40ХР on level 16 of Geralt

H
Hirok 20.03.20

MagicHero
without mods, in principle, I see no reason to play, because they correct the logical errors, or removed completely unnecessary grind.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Vladislav Vedmedi wrote:
gorgeous story, gorgeous characters, great humor, great gameplay... etc.
not really all that bright)
Without the fashion for leveling of all skills, the mode of autoleveling weapons/armor, fashion experience from quests not tied to the level of HS, the fashion for auto oil game pretty soon get bored in terms of the same battles.
And Yes, the main quest, search CRIS - the most boring part of the game, IMHO)
That was fixed in DLS, admittedly)

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

Delphis
Explain to me why it is not considered a fun game? On what parameters?
Exboy
Don't know how you go, but I'll try to briefly explain the mechanics of the accrual of experience and the most pumping. Will say that the prologue, which has about 4 main quests, took me 5 hours at least, while all the village talked, while all the notes I read, until all of the additional quests are fulfilled and even then, I got only level 3, don't know where you got 10th... Then after the prologue, there is an introduction by Hendrik and from there 3 story fork in each region with the execution of a complete line of Baron, you are just going to have 10th level it is only if the main story take place, without touching the minor, but this quest chain, takes about 20 hours for a thorough playthrough. And the experience system works well for basic tasks you are close to the level(or above), you get 100% experience, they usually 1000-5000 experience give, it is done so, as I said above, that people who are headlong, could not spend time on minor quests. Minor, also divided into 2 types, which relate to the plot character(Queyras, Triss, Yen) can give a lot of experience(200-2000), because it's almost like the same story that reveals certain aspects of heroes stories and meaning. And the second type of additional jobs that belong to the ordinary ketam and other things unrelated to the plot characters, but for them, give a little experience of about 50-300. And the most important aspect that you just run forward through the level, not what you said, for now the system will not allow you to grey for the job, 100% experience, but only for 5 units, or 5-10% if it's a plot but the grey quest.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Bupycop
And the experience system works well for basic tasks you are close to the level(or above), you get 100% experience, they usually 1000-5000 experience give
Is this what quests give 5000 XP?

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

[Denis]
For kaer Morhen for example.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Bupycop
I know that for Imerica can 1000ХР to give.About kaer-morhen the didn't know.How much XP for Eredine can be overcome?

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

Hirok
for that mod to pump all skills? I had not set. mod autoleveling to remove in front of the castle king in the new game + otherwise it will constipation?

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

Bupycop
Bupycop wrote:
the execution of a complete line of Baron, you are just going to be 10th level, unless it is the main story take place, without touching the minor, but this quest chain, takes about 20 hours for a thorough playthrough.
What? if you are not focused to do only jobs which gives the Baron the 3 hours from the forces leave, especially if you use rapid movement.

there's 20 hours if only to walk at a slow pace from job to job.
Bupycop wrote:
And the most important aspect that you just run forward through the level, not what you said, for now the system will not allow you to grey for the job, 100% experience, but only for 5 units, or 5-10% if it's a plot but the grey quest.
But I ran forward through the level. Hell, I just played a game! this is a game my brain is floating your levels

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Exboy
The mod, which eliminates the need to masterit skills in the cell to activate them.
In other words, the return flow 1-2 parts.
The effect of the insertion of the skills in the cell with this mod only gives the increase of stats from the mutagen.
Exboy wrote:
mod autoleveling to remove in front of the castle king in the new game + otherwise it will constipation?
Yeah, you can't wear the clothes and the cut-scene with the Chamberlain will not start)

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

Hirok
Hirok wrote:
The mod, which eliminates the need to masterit skills in the cell to activate them.
is that legal?
Hirok wrote:
Yeah, you can't wear the clothes and the cut-scene with the Chamberlain will not start)
how not to screw up the passage. second

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Exboy
Exboy wrote:
is that legal?
I believe that it is not legal to limit a player to 12 cells skills as in previous games in the series there was no such garbage!)
Exboy wrote:
how not to screw up the passage. second
Yes there is AutoSave is, if you forget)

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

Hirok
approx. need to download this mod into cells
Spoilers for another mod to replace the Witcher skin of captain America.
Well there is AutoSave this mod on leveling swords and armor really helps, now you do not have to throw the coolest swords with carved blade only because of the stupid rake naked bandit damaged better. it really is developed up with the idiocy

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Exboy
Balance they come up with)
In the first and second part did not have any leveling, and there was heaps)

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
Most likely,in the game at 3-4 levels below Geralt's swords to trade to blacksmiths swords appeared to level Geralt is not just.In v1.06 you could still find swords under the level of Geralt.In v1.12.1 levels of swords was already low.It turns out that 5-6 levels carry a silver sword level 1.
Another thing I noticed,if armor to buy,then it will not have faults.If you order the armorer to have the exact same armor are bound to be flaws.Apparently,also,to trade relations

Hirok
The first Witcher is not completely passed,and 2 swords with each Chapter was more powerful.
Still in the 2nd in the skill tree you choose one of your necessary ways.In v3 you these paths can change,as the points given to many.You can combine the skills of Geralt

H
Hirok 20.03.20

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
The first Witcher is not completely passed,and 2 swords with each Chapter was more powerful.
Still in the 2nd in the skill tree you choose one of your necessary ways.In v3 you these paths can change,as the points given to many.You can combine the skills of Geralt
Here, too, until the pump branch - to further the skills of access will not receive. But all are limited by the fucking cells, that fierce delirium.
And Yes, swords may have been more powerful, but this is due to the fact that varied enemies, because the game was on rails.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Hirok
Here, too, until the pump branch - to further the skills of access will not receive.
3-4 skill fully pumped,will open a new branch.

And Yes, swords may have been more powerful, but this is due to the fact that varied enemies, because the game was on rails.
Well,in v3, not only due to the change of enemies,but the levels of enemies.I'm in the Stone Hearts tortured to peel the spiders,until he escaped and bought armor with swords at the level of Geralt.Literally,two or three fights and all,victory.Toad also had to Tinker.North Wind well helped

H
Hirok 20.03.20

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
3-4 skill fully pumped,will open a new branch.
1-2 in the same way, but no restriction in APPLICATION. Claim it to USE!
[Denis] wrote:
Well,in v3, not only due to the change of enemies,but the levels of enemies.
So this is school! grind for grind.

The game itself is great, but these little things are corrected mods spoil the impression.
It's like a limit on the improvement of clothes and weapons in statcache)