3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iksboy 20.03.20 09:29 pm

The game is very short? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Many times I read on forums that the game is super long, one hundred hours, one million quests.
And at the same time, I read that the game is designed for only 30 LVL character, above - pumped the Witcher, etc.
I started to play, three nights played, from story quests done 3 like (THREE,CARL!) made a few orders (3 or 4) and a dozen side quests.
I already LVL 10. That is a third of the GAMES I have ALREADY PASSED.
How so?
I haven't done story quests 6-7 levels , although I didn'T DO ANYTHING IN the GAME SPECIFICALLY FOR the BUILDUP.
I the world has not even investigated the question marks did not open.
What's wrong with this game?
90 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
and how does it affect your memory? if you're too lazy to put it further proves that the mod is on auto, but you claimed the opposite initially.
You crank the letter M eh?

in short you first said that this mod is cheat and then he admitted that they forget to put oil because they are applied through the ass. norms th.
Well,there have been cases.And now,to crap and not live what?And with other oils beat the monsters.Nothing to cling to?Yes,it chitak.The auto-create potions and oils without fire too chitak.He's the only part of the game.The idea is that you need to be picked in the ingredients,as in the case of a White gull,which,incidentally,is somehow optional to create Swallows and Thunder.And for the White Seagulls need strong alcohol.And recipes you need to get:or books to read,or buy from herbalists.It's only for the die-hard slackers simplified.And recipes appear out of thin air,like bait for the devil.+ Geralt tells the player what the player should do next in the guise of a conversation with themselves.The terms of one simplified system,you have tears,you 12 cells little.Kitaki put,and then looking for motivation to install chitaka.In the first Witcher play.

Yes, there are 80% of all skills are useless, what are we talking about.
I axi of a puppet and a fraud by the way. The vortex and the Gap useful,+ increased radius of hit the sword against the crowd the most it

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

[Denis] wrote:
The idea is that you need to be picked in the ingredients,as in the case of a White gull,which,incidentally,is somehow optional to create Swallows and Thunder.And for the White Seagulls need strong alcohol.And recipes you need to get:or books to read,or buy travnika
and in the game shit is impossible. the game cal.
or just avtorezina oils Kal and the rest of you?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
My point of view I have outlined to you.And then,as he wants to.Can include modification of autopropagate on YouTube.
Generally no problems.Even no need to install

A
Assassins11148 20.03.20

Hirok
300 hours) More than 300 hours just for the main game. Two more additions)

A
Asmoday Unforgiven 20.03.20

Hirok
To find out this was only possible in 2 ways: to reach LVL 100 or get a peek at the configuration file of the character and to see there the max level = 100. What's your case? How do I know? My game glitched when jamming saves from main game + Stone hearts in a gold edition full of my level suddenly jumped. And so after all great addition I started a New game + with 70+ LVL. And then after the main + additional Velenje + Novigrad + Skellige I have finished LVL 100 already on Skellige. And that's it, ceiling. Long tupil have not yet found a response as a raised max level. BUT as it turned out, technically, in the game there is no limit to the maximum level, it is set manually, so I set the bar 200 so as not to get bored. IN ADDITION, FOR EACH RECEIVED LEVEL CONTINUE TO GIVE SKILL POINTS! Even more than 100 LVL. Such are the cases. Packed now 102 levels. It turns out that it absolutely makes sense to go NG+ there is a new potential in the combat system due to having additional skills-access 2 laps of all places of power + all mutations retained after the first visit of Toussant. I have no doubt that if you go in the game everything all of the quests to visit the places that the passage will take more than 200 hours minimum. Even Dark souls can be circumvented in this case.

D
Delphis 20.03.20

Bupycop
because the whole story, from beginning to end is already written, ie I do not play RPG, but simply as a character which in this story involved, I like the player a secondary character who chooses what quest to start

D
Delphis 20.03.20

Bupycop
and this absolutely does not matter where you start, history will not in any way change

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

Delphis
The story will not change? We are in the same Witcher played? Take the example of quest with Radovica, you can still at the very beginning to deny him in everything and thereby get his confidence and then not be able to kill, so well lose a decent chunk of quests. And you can turn on, to start doing his job. then Dijkstra and Roche, in the end, the fate of all the kingdoms changed in the other direction and so as you get additional quests. And so, full of examples, where you can simply deny something, for example the hunter Navaleno, or rather his sister and their fate will be quite different so the same part of the quest is lost. But if you're talking about the main plot, then the search of the CRIS, the future might not change, but depending on what the quest pass, is a different picture of the journey CRIS. For example if you start with Skellige, so will get at the end of the extra quest where you have to figure out what the freak and who sold the story immediately changes, then in Velenje, you'll know when he runs into the room to the Baron. What is happening has not changed, but the picture is quite different. And most importantly, the game has 3 main endings that differ completely from each other and depend on your actions than not an RPG? In the same Skyrim, the linearity even more. Anyone joining the Guild is that the predecessor and its leader die, and he becomes the new.

D
Delphis 20.03.20

Bupycop
Skyrim are completely linear game, even more, it is completely skriptovani. If you bagnesia pointer and you know where to go, the place where you will come nothing will happen, because a pointer is not. But it is an RPG because of the character the player creates and makes with it what he wants, maybe to steal, kill of inviza, to kill a huge two-handed abacoa, shoot magic, ie play as the player wants. And what about multiple endings, so it is not an indicator of choice, there all tied on 5 action like

Y
Yura Malikov 20.03.20

Exboy wrote:
I already LVL 10. That is a third of the GAMES I have ALREADY PASSED.
you have written, if you're game go for quality and if the Witcher you have to be level 70, you say the game was 100 percent, and don't care that you haven't passed the campaign mode after LVL 70