3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iksboy 20.03.20 09:29 pm

The game is very short? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Many times I read on forums that the game is super long, one hundred hours, one million quests.
And at the same time, I read that the game is designed for only 30 LVL character, above - pumped the Witcher, etc.
I started to play, three nights played, from story quests done 3 like (THREE,CARL!) made a few orders (3 or 4) and a dozen side quests.
I already LVL 10. That is a third of the GAMES I have ALREADY PASSED.
How so?
I haven't done story quests 6-7 levels , although I didn'T DO ANYTHING IN the GAME SPECIFICALLY FOR the BUILDUP.
I the world has not even investigated the question marks did not open.
What's wrong with this game?
90 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iksboy 20.03.20

[Denis]
so swords are still cheap, 5 coins for a sword! This is a game.
Hirok
[Denis]
The level of the enemies is also a game, in the Witcher it is made of particularly high - to the point that high levels you can never cause visible damage and then get rascacielos - stand with sneeze.
The sights and screws it up

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Exboy
Exboy wrote:
The level of the enemies is also a game, in the Witcher it is made of particularly high - to the point that high levels you can never cause visible damage and then get rascacielos - stand with sneeze.
The sights and screws it up
Akseli!
And judging Laura, the Witcher in General IMBA for all but the crowd of monsters and magicians like.
It's the peasant with a pitchfork stabbed a purely top-20 throwing)

Just for comparison.
In the first part a group of 3-5 utoptsev is garbage, because there is group style.
Since the second h forgot what styles and stupidly waving the sword, like a child waving a stick, presenting himself as a warrior)

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Hirok
1-2 in the same way, but no restriction in APPLICATION. Claim it to USE!
How are you first Witch played?There is generally a bunch of restrictions.For alchemy fires need a oil/potion create itself.For Swallows need a White Seagull,and Seagulls spirits that is nothing to sneeze at.To study herbs/recipes need to read books.In v3 some recipes appear from the bulldozer.In B1, the animation of eating and potions that in the event of an attack herds of enemies can prevent it,or take damage.In v3 one vortex that costs+ increased radius of hit + tons of all kinds of potions.And you 12 cells little.Scribe,I'm in shock.In DLTS the number of cells increases to 16 and can reinforce the action of mutagens.In the inventory B1 is limited to the number of cells in v3, you can increase the weight.In B1 tons of swords to collect.The first Witcher for you,that must've been hardcore

H
Hirok 20.03.20

[Denis]
You fool, something is not included, limiting the application of the skill was neither in 1 nor in 2.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Hirok
Skills no,but there were others.And no one cried

H
Hirok 20.03.20

[Denis]
Yes to others and no complaints.
But ogranichivat pumping cells for skills?
We're playing Diablo 3?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Hirok
I have not played Diablo.Why you focus on 12 cells, but turn a blind eye to the skills of Geralt? He turns into a killing machine even with 16 cells.The inclusion of all abilities lightweight game – chitak.Auto oil – chitak

H
Hirok 20.03.20

[Denis]
With avtorezina I can still agree, but the activation of all skills is stupid, return to 1-2 pieces and in General the Canon.
Gera should be the killing machine - this is its essence, its purpose.

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

[Denis]
auto oils don't cheat and just simplify routine.
the same as the auto stuff.
No, of course you can before each battle to go to the inventory and apply manually but this game will not be hardcore or trushnee.
Because developed have not provided a separate button to apply the oil without using a menu.
the same system with the swords on the level - it's all nonsense.
As a sword can be worse than same but higher level? Armor schools, too, found the drawing of the sword school of wizards and he's stats are worse wooden batons, well, that's the game.
in General, the leveling mobs in the open world is nonsense, you'd better have an empty area with high level mobs until the player will swing and then sort of settled creatures or bandits, it would be much more logical and not perverted. Orders as well could do. What for was to overwhelm the player all at once, is unclear. probably afraid that then the open world will be empty

M
MagicHero 20.03.20

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
Auto oil – chitak
I do oil deals with animation so the time to do this and just before the battle, during the battle already applied will not work. As the animation to drink a potion to restore health during the heat of the battle will be difficult.

Hirok
Hirok wrote:
but the activation of all skills is stupid, return to 1-2 pieces and in General the Canon.
Gera should be the killing machine - this is its essence, its purpose.
So maybe once the trainer on the immortality of the kerf and killing with a single blow, which really trifles )))

H
Hattack 20.03.20

Exboy wrote:
What's wrong with this game?
It's with you milsdar something is wrong...

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
auto oils don't cheat and just simplify routine.
the same as the auto stuff.
No, of course you can before each battle to go to the inventory and apply manually but this game will not be hardcore or trushnee.
When I first ran into several Garcinol,I did not even know that they're vampires.Auto oil in this case,as the "no-effort" for the battle.There were times when banal forgot to put oil.So auto oils – chitak.

Because developed have not provided a separate button to apply the oil without using a menu.
On the controller a total of 12 buttons.Even during the battle you can not jump or anything to get

the same system with the swords on the level - it's all nonsense.
Not all swords are given with initial levels.For some minimum 12th,for some the 23rd.I generally picked up with the knights of the Flaming Rose 32уровня armor and swords 35th

MagicHero
Under water animation work too?

H
Hirok 20.03.20

MagicHero wrote:
So maybe once the trainer on the immortality of the kerf and killing with a single blow, which really trifles
Not my fault that developed with the stupid leveling system. Mod just restored that and it was in the game.
Skills still can be put in a cell for the bonuses from the mutagen. And in General - like vanilla - for God's sake.
But the evidence suggests that developed made in the development of the game a number of schools that did not want to correct, and to correct for them.
If skill points just go, yeah)

Grind for grind, or in order to cope with a couple of gangsters, whose level does not allow you to defeat them in a fair fight, because fanshot.

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
When I first ran into several Garcinol,I did not even know that they're vampires.Auto oil in this case,as the "no-effort" for the battle.There were times when banal forgot to put oil.So auto oils – chitak.
if you focus on pumping oil you can not forget to apply it. if you do not pump oil from their application and avail minuscule. Such as bombs or a crossbow, which, without pumping their branches just useless in combat.
And about what oil helps from whom you can learn after you killed 1 creature of this type (the title appears in the bestiary)

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
if you focus on pumping oil you can not forget to apply it
Forget

Such as bombs or a crossbow, which, without pumping their branches just useless in combat.
Not seen a branch of leveling the crossbow.I crossbow,basically,was necessary to bring down flying creatures.And to shoot down any arrow will do.Against spiders crossbow as attraction for the good that one creature lure.From bombs well helped Improved the North Wind in a battle with toad.A combination of Dancing Star and Dragon's Dream gives a good boom.I was so burned Karoliska 33 levels improved bombs.Finished off fire arrows without a single blow with a sword.Moon Dust is good against vampires,and spirits of romannikov in all its forms.
In one of the orders, the Hell stupid one only Igny to burn)

Here,by the way,Tumannik fought:

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
Forget
well, this is fucked up, as to forget to drink potions or use signs when they're pumped

[Denis] wrote:
Have not seen the branches of a pumping crossbow
Red the whole thread there is direct drawn crossbow closeup
Bombs in the green branch

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
well, this is fucked up, as to forget to drink potions or use signs when they're pumped
Um...Maybe stop trolling?Talking about oil went. And then the potions and signs?

Red the whole thread there is direct drawn crossbow closeup
Bombs in the green branch
Have you read the conditions under which pumped bombs and a crossbow?
I now have a computer at hand,point it at each pumping cursor and tasking.Discuss

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
Um...Maybe stop trolling?Talking about oil went. And then the potions and signs?
who cares what you forget to use it?
[Denis]
In no. They pumped without any conditions. Just pumped and everything.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
who cares what you forget to use it?
One fucked@t,another tease.Potions/food I have on the spider and oil in the inventory

In no. They pumped without any conditions. Just pumped and all
For crossbow skills as a dog the fifth paw
For bombs useful EFFICIENCY and CLUSTER BOMBS.
Well,what about bombs wrote.These skills I will use

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
One fucked@t,another tease.Potions/food I have on the spider and oil in the inventory
and how does it affect your memory? if you're too lazy to put it further proves that the mod is on auto, but you claimed the opposite initially.
in short you first said that this mod is cheat and then he admitted that they forget to put oil because they are applied through the ass. norms th.
[Denis] wrote:
For crossbow skills as a dog the fifth paw
Yes, there are 80% of all skills are useless, what are we talking about.