3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iksboy 20.03.20 09:29 pm

The game is very short? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Many times I read on forums that the game is super long, one hundred hours, one million quests.
And at the same time, I read that the game is designed for only 30 LVL character, above - pumped the Witcher, etc.
I started to play, three nights played, from story quests done 3 like (THREE,CARL!) made a few orders (3 or 4) and a dozen side quests.
I already LVL 10. That is a third of the GAMES I have ALREADY PASSED.
How so?
I haven't done story quests 6-7 levels , although I didn'T DO ANYTHING IN the GAME SPECIFICALLY FOR the BUILDUP.
I the world has not even investigated the question marks did not open.
What's wrong with this game?
90 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iksboy 20.03.20

Hirok
another question - drop loads of rune stones but they are all funny bonuses like +2%, what to do with them? not to put to swords? then from these we can produce something worthwhile?

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

Exboy
In theory Yes, but I don't remember how the experience will be distributed, so can not say for sure.

J
JABA AZAZINA 20.03.20

Hirok
This can't be right. Where you levels managed to climb ? You're totally the red skull went just for the quests or mobs ? Yes, even on quests far wouldn't have gone so arachnomorpha (Chi as it is) stuffed. For them, as far as I remember, most of all give experience. And these arachnomorpha just with DLS.

D
Deliano 20.03.20

I passed 100%, its course, on the highest difficulty, with no signs of movement.. I thought this game would never end, how many jobs can rivet at all.. But whatever the length of the game was, I still at the end I asked myself, Damn, is that all? I just entered

H
Hirok 20.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
No, I'm on DLS do not go, for me these Arachne was carried out on 17 LVL, and don't go back there until I was campaign.
Exboy
in new game+ you have to turn off mod on autoleveling before visiting Vizim, as the clothes that the Smack will have to wear will be level 100 (dunno why).

Exboy wrote:
What happens in this case?
In this case, gg will not deliver to a key character, moving many story branches.

H
Hirok 20.03.20

Exboy
While the recipes can be combined into more cool Ala Diablo)

B
Bupycop 20.03.20

Exboy
My comment took, just pay on the date, at the time. no add-ons, I was talking only about the classic game, without the hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine and even the original game. it took me under 150-200 hours in your first playthrough, because I read all the notes, listened to all conversations, read all the notes about jobs. Also, you said you were only a few jobs from the main plot, the whole point is that for the main story, the bulk of experience given, so that people who don't want to waste time on a minor, suffered, and passed on facto the game for 30-40 hours, apparently, you are one of them who play RPGs rushing headlong, and Witcher is the game.

D
Delphis 20.03.20

explain to me why the Witcher is considered a fun game? on what parameters?

T
Toupeaul 20.03.20

At the beginning of the level is growing by leaps and bounds, but then slows down because of the transition to the next level you first need to gain 500 points, then 1000, then 2000. And points for killed creatures that have a lower level of your almost do not give, and the high-level not so much. So, to gain the 20th level is necessary every 5 to 7 more time to spend than the 10 th and 30 th...

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
According to my own calculations,one level is stuffed about three hours.But for some of the main quests you can grab and 800XP,then quickly rises.+ for every place of power 1 point to the experience.In the White Garden these places 5,that is,when injected into Vizim Geralt got level 3 and pumped as 7.
And again.I can certainly be wrong, but the experience can still influence the preparation of Geralt.The first passage until the fight with Aradina, I had 3 Swallows and 3 Thunder.Geralt I got up to level 35 got up.I got the bad ending.Decided to beat with a good beginning from the battle at kaer-morhen the.But pumped Swallow and Thunder to 5 pieces.In the end,the maximum level after the fight with Aradina I had a 32.If I now Geralt is level 16,and any quest below level, I don't get the armor and swords on his level to maintain balance.

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

Bupycop
Bupycop wrote:
Also, you said you were only a few jobs from the main plot, the whole point is that for the main story, experience give the bulk
I wrote about it. I was only two missions of the main plot, spending a couple of hours and I'm already level 10. I also read that on some sajedah apalsa as much as 3 levels.
Also I was surprised that with such growth level fast swords become useless garbage for a couple of hours and not even having fought even once but prokachka need to pour hundreds of glasses of throughput, in each of the 15 branches at 30 points pumping

K
Krrrva 20.03.20

The game is not designed to level 30, just after 30 playing becomes easier and in the end you can take and 35 level. I personally for the passage of the two spent about 260 hours for each passage, and we must not forget that the higher the level, the harder it is to improve

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 20.03.20

Delphis
gorgeous story, gorgeous characters, great humor, great gameplay... etc.

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

Bupycop
Bupycop wrote:
apparently, you are one of them who play RPGs rushing headlong, and Witcher is the game.
Quite the contrary, I did not hurry through the story and at the moment this led to the fact that I'm LVL 10 story quests and LVL 6 , that is, I have fucked on 4 LVL higher, nothing having in fact

g
greyWalker 20.03.20

Exboy
I can something did not understand, but where this nonsense about six storyline quests? Them there over to#ouya

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
If I now Geralt is level 16,and any quest below level, I don't get the armor and swords on his level to maintain balance.
Why don't you turn autoleveling enemies?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
Autolevel does not increase to the experience.So I tried experimenting.My Geralt was 32 levels.Caught a nice 13 level.I put on a 32.As a result, after his death, received a total of 1ХР.So it was,when he was 13th level.Secreting more,and no profit

V
VirusABCD 20.03.20

Exboy
As progression through the story can be assessed in terms of character? You in Saints Row 3/4 did not play, where 15 percent of the game your character is fully pumped. I'm sure there would blow you got.

I
Iksboy 20.03.20

VirusABCD
saints row is not an RPG.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.03.20

Exboy
Quite the contrary, I did not hurry through the story and at the moment this led to the fact that I'm LVL 10 story quests and LVL 6 , that is, I have fucked on 4 LVL higher, nothing having in fact
I wonder why I so abruptly took off on the story missions?I 15уровня of side effects and orders minuscule fulfilled.And before level 6 he chopped the silver sword level 1. And why I play so much experience not tossed?