3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Furydose 20.03.20 09:41 pm

(Spoilers) The Ending (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Who was, let's discuss.
If someone were chosen, that Morrigan no baby (with the soul of God), as You have looked meeting with Flemet, and that was the end after the credits?

PS. Moderators please correct the topic title was a typo.
178 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 20.03.20

Here, look-a-S.

There is another channel full of different videos, for example what will happen if you take other decision, and it is interesting that on the other side.

M
MoscowGolem 20.03.20

I have listed so Morrigan the whole game ignore and always sent the fuck not to interfere with their plans, (sometimes had a feeling that is about to start the battle against it) when he came to nurse her ,they had a fight at the end of SOLAS turned traitor white wolf or somehow so dark wolf) and mother of Morrigan possessed him ( although he had lied to the daughter that all this talk about the earliest type of rumors and staging slander, saying you daughter sky I do not know)) and younger)

N
NikaFM 20.03.20

You wanna PUNCAKE, dark ritual is the first part of DAI or am I missing something?

h
haffi 20.03.20

You wanna PUNCAKE
thank you, great channel! a lot of interesting)

And I have a question about the final scene: Flemet got into SOLAS (which Fen Harel - dire Wolf), being Mital, or that SOLAS absorbed her soul, so - Flemet no longer?..

And in my passage Flemet also took the old God soul from Kieran... it turns out in the body of SOLAS - Harel Fan, Mital and soul of DB. Not a lot? :)

Where SOLAS is a God at all came out?))

B
Beirut 20.03.20

Flemet got into SOLAS since the first part procrastinate about her immortality in this way, in General, developed shorturi fed players a story from the first Dao

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 20.03.20

NikaFM
Origins.
haffi
It is not clear, but perhaps SOLAS absorbed her soul.

A
Anzhelika04 20.03.20

in 2016-2017 know)

h
haffi 20.03.20

Elsa..
I hope that before)))) dlc must be! probably))

A
Anzhelika04 20.03.20

In the game's promised 40 endings but where are they?Even if you combine the final text of a priestess, the Emperor, mages, Templars still will not close them and 40.

B
Beirut 20.03.20

You're probably deaf and can not read, in 3 parts to several States about how flemet prolongs his life having filled the bodies of their children and it lastova part of the next kin will not except DLS

v
vanrem 20.03.20

Beirut
having filled the bodies of their daughters

in the end SOLAS-Dreadwolf swallowed Flemet-Mital

Hoping that the situation with SOLAS correct in LDK, because the new part somehow does not pull. And then there are people who romancel of SOLAS...for Morrigan, at the time, Bio washed down the LDK than SOLAS worse?

N
Niko71790 20.03.20

Well, the ending to be honest, it's kind of like a great - Cassandra the high priestess threw Orley remained under the old Empress, which the Inquisition only and honors, Morrigan ran away again from the team at the end (10 years and still running, old), and the Inquisition became a great power with the army as in the whole country. Well, even the Templars ceased lyrium to eat, Yes, the grey wardens split from his superiors in Washout, began to do good deeds.

The truth about it all. The ending in 1.5 minutes as it does not roll on the game in the 50 - 80 hours. Epic as in the Beginning is lacking in certain scenes, but a lot of humor, ranging from court wild jasinda by throwing Kozlov in the walls of the fortress, ending the beating with a stick, iron bull, so he rested.

Here is obvious only a DLC, because freeplay at the end hints at the development.... something.... some ideas.... perhaps common..... perhaps even a full-fledged addon........
But as usual: Witch Hunt all bought at the time, that means some kind of Punishment of a wolf for 15-20 minutes will pass too, with the unbeatable protection on the game.

M
Mursha 20.03.20

And I have some garbage happened with the high priestess. Promoted Cassandra, then BAM! in dialogue with Vivienne say You are fit for this role, and she told me - we'll see about that, my flower. In short no matter how I pass the 3rd part (fortunately it is short) Vivien is a priestess and that's it! Maybe her heart of a white Wyvern should not have to pay?

I
I3ender 20.03.20

Mursha
same thing only in reverse)) I supported VIV on the table, told Lily that it would not support, but the priestess was Lily... they maybe specially made that becomes the priestess of the one who refuse? Or it is like that affect decisions for the whole game...

M
MoscowGolem 20.03.20

I3ender
if Lily will be angry in any case becomes Lord of the Church and commit a massacre there) connections and influence she had more than inkvizicii - a very scary woman the whole game was thinking is it possible to expel or kill for ocheeen threat)

I
I3ender 20.03.20

MoscowGolem
it's possible, I'm her evil did)) don't even know why))

A
Anzhelika04 20.03.20

MoscowGolem
Her anger that affected her quest where she is a nun-friend can kill?It is necessary to dissuade her?

A
AnchShi 20.03.20

Yes, really. Whatever the priestesses should be done? And VIV I don't like this position. Kass I don't give (my gg owner, he doesn't want to share it with the work to raise it). I wish Lily did, just why the carnage?))

M
MoscowGolem 20.03.20

Elsa..
it authourity in that quest ) on its commitment is influenced by your actions during the game) if you save not to judge anyone and accept yourself even bychara gay then she will be kind and if you build an intrigue to bring down the competitors pick up a pack of villains and not the execution of it will be evil and kill a nun in any of the conversations 3 ) I checked) also thought that a nun can not be killed and somehow use

D
Dart-Malakor 20.03.20

Others were able to access the bad ending? The game was already a couple of times, and ending with the victory of the demons did not understand, how to open