3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Furydose 20.03.20 09:41 pm

(Spoilers) The Ending (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Who was, let's discuss.
If someone were chosen, that Morrigan no baby (with the soul of God), as You have looked meeting with Flemet, and that was the end after the credits?

PS. Moderators please correct the topic title was a typo.
178 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dep 20.03.20

RevCrew, in-game dialogs are explained. The ancient gods of men is the ancient dragons, which they deified. Like SOLAS said, but I do not remember who. Ie in fact they are not gods, and some power. Domata in the temple you can see statues of the dragon's head (Domata).
The soul of the Ancient God was originally made in the child to clear from the action of impurity, not to make the kid of God. This was discussed back in DAO. Flemet the plan was to sjusete soul.
With the Luminary is also not clear)). Probably killed his hero or not depends on the choice of a sentinel to keep in the Shade or Hawk. The guard in the body, not in a dream, in a friendly for the masters of the Shade place. The perfect vessel for him to recover, because the Guard of the impurity .
The source seems to be not associated with survival Mital, though ruin, though not. He connects with the will of the generations of priests who served her, so binds the will of the elven goddess (the priests did everything for her and she obeyed).

D
Dep 20.03.20

Maokai, thank you). I thought the bug caught.

R
Runaa 20.03.20

Dept.
The source must not be destroyed, what makes you think it can only drink.
And please do not need their arguments to give the truth. Your Andraste dragon Well, well, Eris, however, write Blu.
Nobody spoke, and if interested read at least the wiki or something, there is written basic.

D
Dep 20.03.20

Runaa, about the destruction of the Source wrote, responding to a suggestion that made it indestructible in order to revive Mital in the next section. That it cannot be destroyed in the game to date.
Andraste is not a goddess, and really has nothing to do with the old Gods in any way. She, a mortal woman, the prophetess of God in the new time of creation.
About the dragons, the gods, the dialogue (monologue?) is. In conversation or as the observation satellite during the quest, it will not tell you. If I see again will make a screenshot.

R
Runaa 20.03.20

Dept.
The source we use, the other is not given, try to read carefully. It is not after the temple of Metal, it must not be destroyed, and to use the necessary.
True, take and read the wiki everything is there which I to you will retell. And about the gods and about everything else. What exactly do we know are listed there.
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age:_Inquisition

D
Dep 20.03.20

Runaa
About the Source I have already written. Read carefully before you argue.
The ancient Gods (eng. Old Gods) were the family deities of the dragon, revered by most people of Thedas before the rise of the Church. (C) http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age:_Inquisition
Wiki and read carefully.

R
Runaa 20.03.20

Dept.
What about the source, it is not the end of the game, it is strange to claim otherwise.
This is turning into arhidemona and Mora are doing, and what does Andraste. Ancient is ancient, deal with the gods please.
Although they have produced these in the developers of the campaign is confused, because a lot of contradictions. But this is when to examine carefully all. Do you even read the main.
In General, I suspect this fellow in Frank troling, you see I have here all the gods of the post with explanations. Because to do that I'm not going, the conversation was over.

D
Dep 20.03.20

Runaa, Andraste dragged You. And not have anything to explain and post from wiki. Learn to understand what you read =D.

R
Runaa 20.03.20

Dept.
What required, fast asleep, dear)))

R
Rycar-komandor 20.03.20

*** Do not read to those who have not passed the game !!! )

Passed the game . Did not understand the last scene . I have 2 options . Which is correct ?

1) SOLAS (the Wolf) comes to Flemet (Mital) , says that the Luminary broke his field ... he now runs out of power ... but he can't to pay for his mistake and die as your people then he absorbs Flemet ... her body falls to the ground . And SOLAS (Wolf) finds a new power to change the world . * Probably later, he will not trust this thing , there are all sorts of Luminaries ...

2) SOLAS (the Wolf) comes to Flemet (Mital) said that screwed up , and to wash away to wash away the shame ... let Flemet (Mital) dwelling

I
I3ender 20.03.20

http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/walkthrough/spoyleri_kontsovka-843727/

R
Rycar-komandor 20.03.20

I3ender
Read it . But I do not understand

T
TimKar 20.03.20

Luminary broke his field (somehow ambiguous sounds xD)
And I for the first option

W
Wulfdor 20.03.20

The most obvious answer is usually the correct, so most likely it flemet's gotten into him, but that's just my opinion.

J
JIord22222 20.03.20

Runaa
Looked at the top of the reasoning runes... Only one word can describe: gospodibozhemoy??? Once again convinced of nezamestnanosti girls and logic( those feints that rune got up with the words, pretending that this reasoning only confirm this). Yes and expert in YES(ABOUT 2) is not, as evidenced by the nonsense that she was trying to write( although MB is related to the first problem). Runa honey, don't write more of this drivel better go straighten hair, be sure disheveled from such violent indignation about DAI and the elections in it.

R
Runaa 20.03.20

JIord22222
Thick though)))

E
Ewgenij_BLR 20.03.20

Wulfdor
Not only yours. I'm all for the 2nd option.

R
Rimmer Rim 20.03.20

If Flemet got into SOLAS, but first she said she can inhabit only in their children by mutual consent, then does this mean that SOLAS is the son Flemet?
Still, the first option is more likely-SOLAS absorbed Flemet. It was already opened a similar topic here on the forum. And yet, Flemet as a character, liked him more than a bald elf fuck, so I hope Flemet alive:)

H
HunterS0UL 20.03.20

Rimmer Rim
Flemet is talking about? In the first part of the Morrigan claimed that Flemet hundreds of years were kidnapping little girls who had the aptitude for magic, trained them, and then he took the body himself and the consent was not asked. Hence, Daughter Of Flemet.
And something I don't remember anywhere that I said about what Flemet once she gave birth to someone. It would shorten the life of skins that she would wear.

s
sewerus123 20.03.20

Option 2 is correct