3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Furydose 20.03.20 09:41 pm

(Spoilers) The Ending (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Who was, let's discuss.
If someone were chosen, that Morrigan no baby (with the soul of God), as You have looked meeting with Flemet, and that was the end after the credits?

PS. Moderators please correct the topic title was a typo.
178 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 20.03.20

Flemet is an ancient elven goddess. In previous games in the series it has been said that she moved to his daughters. Talked about it, and the Morrigan, when she met with her mother. At the end of the soul Flemet (read elven goddess) got into SOLAS, who thus dies.

D
Dimkinpark 20.03.20

With the ending messed the full mix of the Gods of humans, elves, dark gods, like Domata.
The DLC will come a little boy and say that the gods of elves and men are the patriarchs of the reapers that was his intent and it is once again, after 50,000 years with captain Shepard

I
I3ender 20.03.20

Runaa
Who exactly whose soul was swallowed has become known recently, opened the game files for localizers, there were written explanations.
So who is whose soul took? SOLAS Flemet or Flemet of SOLAS?? In the video, I realized that Flemet took the soul of the SOLAS moved his body, as he did with her daughters, but this is controversial...

R
Runaa 20.03.20

I3ender
Found files in the game for localization, there are explanations from the developers that SOLAS absorbed the power or soul of the Metal. A couple of days ago it happened, so now it is a fact, you did not read the community sites.
Of course, the developers then can even what to think, but the moment that have it.
Here with the translation
Спойлерhttp://www.bioware.ru/forum/topic/27755/page-5546
Without translation
Спойлерhttp://i.imgur.com/myXLPnI.png
http://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2qa4cc/major_spoilers_post_credit_scene_explained/#s

p
pam09 20.03.20

Runaa
And you can link to the source and not at sites where such information is not found.

p
padrepepe 20.03.20

Runaa Thank You))

I
I3ender 20.03.20

Runaa
senks.

k
kennydead 20.03.20

I like more or less rules the ending came out, played the magician, the high priestess became Vivienne, even though I supported Cassandra (I also have a love affair with her was MB's I took?? Hz), celene remained Empress, the hawk had disappeared, the Gray Guard some kind of internal war, Blackwell in the team, Cole almost human, Morrigan in the team, although the game has to be sent, and he drank from the spring, the Inquisition strong and can affect everything, here SOLAS certainly surprised the entire game is so quiet went, and here on you!!! Bigbadwolf!)

v
vitalik5986 20.03.20

in the final cutscene, it turns out that actually SOLAS dire Wolf Fen Harel. SOLAS takes away from Flemet's heart and soul archdemon itself.

R
RevCrew 20.03.20

SOLAS in any case takes flemet force or not?PS Want to add that I passed the game 2 times, with and without Keepon, and in the second case, the Morrigan has no child, but in the final, so to speak SOLAS takes power from flemet\flemet with the power of the 5th arhidemona, question , other variations of the present?
p. p. s here is the dire wolf, and flemet tipo elven gods, but the ancient human, supposedly domata and all incarnations archdemon, Marov was still 5, were the architect and luminary, as divertirci which was in the Golden city, there were seven, that's actually not if they do this, though Korova starts at the end supposedly to ask for help domata, by the way, the first archdemon, who was killed by guardian 10 centuries ago , is still a question if SOLAS took ounce of strength flemet, which took the soul of the archdemon of the fifth, what will he do with such power, after all, the boy just through the mirror was in shadow physically, and why he gave his steep field to the luminary?
and is there infa about add-ons, DLC add-ons?
p. p. p. s if it is possible in BOS

A
Atmosfera 20.03.20

Something I did not understand. As for the game I had to learn about it? After all, except for the last movie and final game of SOLAS we essentially knew nothing?!

L
Leviokka 20.03.20

Supported Lily, closer to the end of the game spoke at her from the beginning she told me as a priestess of the Church and saw (although I would Church was demolished to hell, too many mistakes were in the last century she in the game), HE was elf-Archer, live, hawk left alive, is also a bandit, as did the one to leave Fenris and Varrick to disappoint, and besides, hawke is more to me than any guard at all, Morrie listened, but the source bit itself (I'm an elf, not her, interrupted bend at all). With the SOLAS were just friends - I respect you, as he spoke, the whole game I was not impressed in any way, in the end, no wonder the wolf was. Still. Luminary, Goreva in cutilce (C) Sera, diluted discord between the mages and Templars, was expecting more kipisha around this, and in General - to play easy special pumped was not felt (in comparison with mass effect 3, just a children's tale). Expect more. The second part was full of sadness and humor. Varrick has changed. The hero of Ferelden - at least was nearby, and the idea is not manifested his greatness in the game except for the letter. About the Architect of a word (left alive was, it liked me very much). Morrie was not so bad and independent, as was shown (motherhood changed? - unknown). Alistair got old :D sorry the rest of the first part and the second is not met, only a little mention from Varrick. DLTS will not say to the game, but developed can to change your mind, the game was good, but the main villain here if out of place. Something is wrong, in short.

M
Malderon 20.03.20

Why it did not find this theme, although carefully searched for. I really wanted to discuss what happened? It is the moment SOLAS was to me quite incomprehensible. It turns out he was a traitor from the beginning? What in the end happened, Flemet aka ancient God inside him? What is the scope? Another weird moment I spoke with Leelanau and said that he supported her and made a priestess Cassandra(well, blah. which of her priestess?...) I suspect that had something else to do

y
yarshal 20.03.20

SOLAS as Flemet ancient God. He gave a sphere, the artifact which allows in the flesh to enter into the shadows, the Luminary because after a long sleep not to use it, I assume he thought that he will help him to recover but when he saw that the Luminary wants to do actually, changed my mind and decided to take the field, but again was too weak. With the universe in the finals also not caught. And so we chose Cassandra had to rate command to fulfill the mission for its support.

Incidentally, in the finals, he could just recharge from Flemet and awaken his true power.

S
SpRiTe007 20.03.20

SOLAS - black (or bad) wolf, who drove all the elven deities in the pit.
flemet - Mital.
the scene is not quite clear. waiting for the continuation.

k
kiber-killer1 20.03.20

SOLAS - black (or bad) wolf, who drove all the elven deities in the pit.
On this question, in the game it was said that the elven gods were having fun well, there are cool fights, wars, all sorts of not bored with them, and the wolf was like a neutral he is to the fact that others ran it they said that there was a powerful artifact, the PPC (weapons) he said that he is somewhere upstairs, others that he was somewhere down there and locked around to see this artifact is the Orb no wonder he was upset when it broke.
what would Leliana became the high priestess it is necessary to strengthen and support not only in words but in rate command
as a priestess can be Vivienne that as for me the worst of options

J
Jormungand211 20.03.20

kiber-killer1
Vivian the priestess HOW?!?!?!

H
Hevel 20.03.20

Vivien's how it was...

W
Wraith_Soul 20.03.20

Diamat21
the dialogue slips a hint from Vivien that can take someone from orleya, apparently it alludes to itself.

F
Flow4Master 20.03.20

After the movie, hinting at the selection Cass or Leli, I need to talk to Vivian, she would say that Cass was the best person she can say You are the best candidate and then appears on the table of the command task Support Wiien
How much I remember Leli does not have to be tightened