3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Furydose 20.03.20 09:41 pm

(Spoilers) The Ending (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Who was, let's discuss.
If someone were chosen, that Morrigan no baby (with the soul of God), as You have looked meeting with Flemet, and that was the end after the credits?

PS. Moderators please correct the topic title was a typo.
178 Comments
Sort by:
n
ne44to 20.03.20

good day, dear friends!

already a lot of interesting thoughts have been expressed about the ending, the plot and everything else.
I suggest a little pofludit.
in connection with certain new data about the history of Thedas and the lack of official explanation, as You, dear friends, are as yet unknown what aspects?

Spoiler
why not start with the fall of Arlatan?

judging from the code the first part, the elves lived in Thedas from the beginning.
and the people came after a while with Steam-Volley as later, and Kunar.
however, I do not remember, that would be dwarves somewhere here. and by the time of the fall of Arlatan they certainly had sufficient power and a large part of the Deep roads were built, (maybe the first plague started about 250 years after these events, and in such a short time will be a little difficult to dig through the whole continent, and even a number of tahow to build). though, gods that they didn't. strange comrades.

and here's the kittens, to raise morale! (sorry if Bayan)

R
Runaa 20.03.20

So what meditation is friendly, what else gash developers, so it is from their previous Laura is not affected, but in my mind they will climb and then make us not ask.

n
ne44to 20.03.20

so like always it was, but this did not prevent the fans to push the crazy ideas.

but, since that's the only rational people sit and wait until developed will it, I apologize for the mindless stuffing.

R
Runaa 20.03.20

To dream of course, but what's the point, only make you upset. Here though wouldn't they have thrown the issues raised in DAI, and then a new hero will take in all this score.

And in fact, have to resolve them the idea with the gods primarily and to a source of its strength. That would be reason enough for complete happiness, only with the election, certainly at least two.

Seals cool)))

D
Dimkinpark 20.03.20

For a picture of a plus sign.
To the fans when no one listened, and EA even more

s
shadow326 20.03.20

I'm still hoping for a continuation of the theme of the grey wardens), yet it would be interesting to look into the Nevar, to find out about the ancestors of Cassandra) but it is rather touched on a couple DLS)

d
don_lipton 20.03.20

My dream is Antiva. Really want to see her. How about her stories and references, as well as excites the imagination, Oh..
It would be interesting to see how the world looked like to the first Mora. Look at the first of the Darkspawn.
And Gold me a long time to drool.

E
Eynart 20.03.20

Well, washing the dwarves with the elves all lived happily ever after, then came the people. Afaik, there was a king who had three sons, they settled somewhere, then the sons fled to the mainland: one is based Orley, the other went to unite the disparate tribes of the future of Ferelden, but the third, apparently, in Minrathous settled (whether the decree of the father, the archery and the frog - history is silent).
Then they began among themselves forces to be measured, Tevinter was stronger than all. And then his pride ruined (well, and the desire to test the truth when they say that the Shadow lives of a Creator). And then there was understandto as a result of failure tevinters those in power coupled with the desire of the people to find at least some support, as did the belief in Ancient Gods - dragons - nothing good has not resulted. Showed up kind of Andraste, who said that the Creator is not left, but just offended, she was with him, had a good talk and he gave that people lived by honor, not hooligans and revered, and he, you see, come back someday. And the elves back then were also for it (so they say at least). Years passed, Andraste died, and I think after that started Sacred tours Church (that was the name of the organization that promised to bring them the love of the Creator). The elves then something is not liked in the organization (perhaps the fact that they never even took, and perhaps they themselves did not want to engage in questionable intermediary organization). In General, along with fans of the ancient gods, and other pagans under the distribution fell and the elves - the people defeated their capital Arlatan.

They say that elves used to be like as an immortal almost.
But as people came, and the people multiply, the elves were forced to assimilate. And the elves lost the rhythm of life and become mortal as humans and gnomes. Moreover, a sharp reduction in the life expectancy of elves happened rather quickly, it seems, before the story of the three sons (and frog?).
But it's all one theory. And there is another. According to popular legends themselves elves immortality left them due to the dryer'Harela, the Wolf, who tricked the elven gods banished to the sky and under the ground. When this happened we are not told, but considering the first version of the story, people should have been present in Thedas.
SOLAS leaves the answer to the question why it is needed, but a friendly relationship with Mital suggests that they may have been in cahoots.

But even in some troubled minds walks the idea that with Gold in the Castle lived the fen'Harel, who either out of malice, or something, has driven a part of gods under the ground (surely those gods who are in Minrathous to read steel?).
And then he looked to the dryer'harela the masters, he in surprise (and maybe still out of a sense of pride) cursed the most of masters something such spells: ...eprst! Who the hell are you?! I drove the Ancients out, and here you are! Get out there, to them!.. But whether from surprise, or simply the Wolf was awake and the spell has worked not quite as expected, in the end, masters was almost killed, but remained on the edge between life and death, their flesh began to decompose, and in the subconscious forever remain the order of the Go to the Ancient.... And they are looking for these Ancient, and is found to - Mor starts.
As to the dryer'Harela, then he either was scared, or was so weak after the antics with the deception of the ancient elven gods (or is it still a dragon?), and then there's the masters had to overcome, in General, the Wolf left through aluvian (this mirror, teleport), came to an Intersection, and then the trail goes cold. Went to a secluded place and I took a NAP for half an hour (that is, a couple of three hundred years).

Well, where does Mital and why it is not banished anywhere and do friendship with a Wolf leads... Maybe they are together dragon was cast out, and then fen'Harel remained in the city of Gold for the watch, keep guard, so to speak...
In General, a very murky story... How Geyder going to pick up the pieces, I'll never know.

A
Anzhelika04 20.03.20

The elven gods constantly fought with each other(this is SOLAS says after passing the temple, he certainly knows) , because of constant wars with each other Alfie weakened their captured people. about the dwarves I also wonder how they know magic( spells in the tomb of their ancestor that we have robbed the harm).About Golden city is an interesting theory that he used to be a residence of the gods-elves( not as , only an elf there are mirrors and spheres in order to enter it is not too casual). When the elven Empire came to an end (maybe they're ruined the Empire in war with each other) they could specifically the city of seal strong spells . Masters go here and sobotage protective spells and hit them the damage. Don't take what I said Luminary, the city has already been destroyed(probably by a showdown between the elven gods)referring to andraste That she could use Alfie( for the destruction of hostile Neverwinter) . To destroy it to the end, she couldn't, but serch Empire it ceased to be and full control over the entire continent was lost. Plus Alfie found freedom (though not for long). Why would SOLAS needed the Orb ?Likely to travel to coffee town (if elven) he is without a problem there is and bypass any protective spells . Why ? Many options can pick up some artifacts, maybe there are left Alfie sleeping and he wants them to Wake up. Maybe something else.

A
Adamantokha 20.03.20

The final ending after the caption what it's about ... about hope for the next part or ... ?

E
Ewgenij_BLR 20.03.20

Adamantokha
To make the suspense for the next part.

n
ne44to 20.03.20

well, it seems to me that firstly, the war of the elven gods began with the attempt by one side to use blood magic, well, the forgotten and the gods-dragons - in fact, the same person. or even not forgotten, and the rest of the Pantheon. and, from here, you can pull the ears and Flemet. Mital also killed her husband and so on.
but on the other hand, we have the whole game convinced that the very fact that gods not real! rather, it is just a very powerful dreamers. and if they are not gods, and you can make mistakes, for example, to screw around with the spell blood magic and cause contamination. (still in Arlatone, of course) and seeing that our brochure dryer-Harrell decided somehow to save the world, and created the veil, and at the same time sending a shadow infected the city. but through the efforts of masters, nothing he couldn't do it, alas.
yeah, there are a lot of far-fetched, but Cole during a conversation with SOLAS mentioned something like in those days when a song was one. from lyrium, maybe? for spirits, he sings, and in those days spirits and so walked around the world... well, the song of the dragon gods is very similar to blood magic, why not call it the second song?
well, here are some more strange things

S
StepanK_VL 20.03.20

And on the next part and on the DLC anyway=)))
And if you remember that the Inquisition as the best game of the year - now that BioWare is in any case extend the line, the main thing - the plot is interesting.

S
Silvia Von Harden 20.03.20

Hope? This part was the hope but now already without a difference that there will be further, and it will, without a doubt.

D
Duke2278 20.03.20

I think the story with SOLAS will be up in the first DLC.

H
Hireidan 20.03.20

Duke2278
for 19.99

D
Duke2278 20.03.20

Yaevin93
Well, how else would Bioware make money, right?)

A
Adamantokha 20.03.20

The witch seems to have moved into the SOLAS ! Since Morrigan could not , and the body she had over the young , the old failed apparently gout , osteochondrosis and stuff ... )))) And then the boy , when the bubble pocket )))

D
Dep 20.03.20

It looks like SOLAS ate the witch. The description of the wolf in his spirit.
I have for the entire game never appeared Alistair, even though he was the king of Ferelden. What quest should appear?

M
Maokai 20.03.20

Dept.
it appears if you choose the mages and not the Templars, and it occasionally =D