3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Furydose 20.03.20 09:41 pm

(Spoilers) The Ending (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Who was, let's discuss.
If someone were chosen, that Morrigan no baby (with the soul of God), as You have looked meeting with Flemet, and that was the end after the credits?

PS. Moderators please correct the topic title was a typo.
178 Comments
Sort by:
R
Runaa 20.03.20

Dart-Malakar
What demons, the game is linear, there is one ending. Well people give. The only thing I can affect the world little, to choose Templars or mages and the ruler of the neighboring land of orlais

A
Anzhelika04 20.03.20

Dart-Malakar
There is the ending(if the ending can be called)if you kill the demon in the quest the defenders of justice(the choice of the Templars) , but supposedly will move you and all will destroy.

M
MoscowGolem 20.03.20

Dart-Malakar
as for me it is the bad ending:
Hawk fed to the spider
Imerator - woman elf
Templars disbanded
guardians in exile drank each other
the Church is led by a fucking psychopath with a thirst for blood Lily
The Inquisitor prophet who believe in God with the full confidence of the Church
If part of the trail of game Inquisition will be an enemy )) that I play with no transfer saved xDDDDDD

R
Runaa 20.03.20

MoscowGolem
The Inquisitor prophet who believe in God with the full confidence of the Church
I wonder if any hands can write, I had everything well but not a prophet, just the Inquisition became a strong organization.
By the way, the guards and not in exile drank each other, they also have me revolted and seceded from the city center, then hike without a difference.
Lily cruel, under her leadership, the Church helps everyone regardless of their faith or race, is true of the Inquisition, schism prevented, suppressed.
I think for fans of the Church perfect alignment and everyone is happy, and the tyranny or what.

I
I3ender 20.03.20

Runaa
I wonder if any hands can write
Well, of course you don't know, because you write in every subject publicly stating what endings there))

R
Runaa 20.03.20

I3ender
Oh Woe, it is particular, not ending, as the ending we have one: we scored the heads of the reptile, the Inquisition became a force.
And it is not clear there is or not, it seems about the collapse of the Church there.

K
Kosolapyi1 20.03.20

I've long thought about the power source and decided to give Morigan. She said she was ready for anything posledstviya. The result was a complete fail) Enough that Flemet now she has a full and a child's power took. We all wondered what kind of dark ritual and the child can be OMG nagibatorov, and then Flemet takes it all for himself)))

IMHO, the next part will be about the new sea and in the center of events will be the Hero of Ferelden )

R
Runaa 20.03.20

Kosolapyi1
I doubt it, since the GF is over, we won the elven gods.
And the dark ritual itself and about the child sex God, merged in the General it all.

About Vivien, if the priestess, the Church is indivisible, and is in a whisker does not blow. Not demolish education, and we're screwed, I can only cooperate with it or not. It is impossible to destroy, to ruin, too.

About Lily and the Inquisition, so I write. + spread the circles of Magi, suppressed unhappy, in my case tough.

The guards, too, rose as if to get rid of them, there is a war between them. About the relationship with the Inquisition a word.
Spoiler

About the mages and the Inquisition do not write anything, just walked away from it all, by themselves, most of them I have the freedom to be seen, I'll take prisoners.

About custody, God knows biovars, suddenly the ancient elves will go to war, so that will help, probably better than the order not to destroy at all. Although knowing the sequence of their writers as well to attack and the aliens can.

M
MoscowGolem 20.03.20

Runaa
The entire game ridicule the Church after her mission hdle hawk to feed the spider so he didn't take himself Slav killer gloave villain, go in Josephine , and in the dialogue what to say now believers who hate the Church and are disappointed in it completely for all the evils which they have brought tell her - tell them I'm the HERALD of ANDRASTE and speak on its behalf) all) she will say that all the Church leaders are furious from such novati here and there but you choose not tell me anyway) Estesno this is possible only with the game for mages) TK for Templar churches Nada will help)

R
Runaa 20.03.20

MoscowGolem
Everything is done, the result is zero, you can't screen with these words to spread, even where this is written when about the priestess or tell at the end when talking about the Inquisition.

Found about priestess Vivienne may be the line that will soon be able to overthrow it, the priestess, and not the Church, about worship, we pack nothing else dug up, the priestesses definitely not all that you can to get to them already posted.

And when you consider what you write that the priestess this remained in power thanks to us, based on logic, then our credibility is shaken, if it is overthrown, she is our protégé. Also, do not write that she supports us, only that we helped her, everything.

At Cassandra's has that are loyal to us at a certain scenario, and maybe we have to score. But Lily with all hands, remain faithful to the Inquisition, even when her throne is tottering like Vivienne.

R
RevCrew 20.03.20

I flemet was dead in the credits, and SOLAS supported it, but he didn't prevraschala, and Morrigan's fiction children, and the guardian died, and the hawk mage, but right now pereproydu and see as much, even more interesting to play was, and you spoilers spoilers!!!!
PS last mission, the hassle of coreteam for me so it would be better with an architect, leave for later, and do quests separatices , well, there is a specialization + of the mission on the map, in short all side, after nothing ostanetsia you can go and kick the architect.well, that is luminary that I want right now, and, according to rumors by the way, if you build Morrigan's room you can take with you on missions, no one checked?

R
Runaa 20.03.20

RevCrew
SOLAS took the power Metal Flament will and soul (the latter as I want the developers), he did not have anyone to turn was. Who exactly whose soul was swallowed has become known recently, opened the game files for localizers, there were written explanations.

p
padrepepe 20.03.20

I think SOLAS took her soul!or force

p
padrepepe 20.03.20

But I have 2 questions baccarat. 1 if SOLAS gave the anchor the luminary then what his purpose was? and 2 Why SOLAS we helped what's the point? in fact the idea he then Dold was to help the luminary and the Inquisition and people!?

E
Elcardia 20.03.20

I have after the battle with the Masters of the main character died when the sphere is broken.

R
Runaa 20.03.20

padrepepe
The mystery is yet only vague hints at the release of the gods and the fact that SOLAS locked them toli toli contributed to the imprisonment, and now realized what I did wrong and wants to fix it. And so the developers can come up with then anything with them will be.

About sense Luminary threw it, setting the scope and decided to use it for their own purposes to God to be, we needed to SOLAS in order to destroy Luminary and return it to the field. Did not work, she collapsed and he draws on the power of his longtime girlfriend, Metal (of Filament), what's next, who knows, it is only the developers know.

Elcardia
Who is it you died, no one's dying, we are alive and kicking. Even Plement, it again can be reborn, she is no stranger.

p
pam09 20.03.20

The people, explain the ending, but I do not quite understand, it turns out that SOLAS is actually an elven God the Harrell Fenn, it was he who gave the Luminary of this elven realm (I don't know why), at the end of the Lope, I realized Flemet he kills and absorbs its power.
Question, what for to him it was necessary, and that he now wakes up to do?

T
Tiobat 20.03.20

As I understand they have Flemet was a hanky panky and he didn't kill her she died from loss of strength, and SOLAS did that to save her. What will continue to do XS.
PS Joined the main character, because he was at the wrong time in the wrong place

A
Azmadey 20.03.20

What's the last time ending in Biovar about anything. In Mass effect the ending sucks , but the Inquisition seems like a Preface to the next DLC . Both really did not like .

p
pam09 20.03.20

Do not Wake up to forget what's inside Flemet was a goddess Mital, who was very strong and SOLAS when the sphere crashed I realized lost all his divine power, in the end, when Flemet dies in the video you can see how the power flows from Flemet in SOLAS, he at the end his eyes sparkled as I understand from a surplus of power!) I think the DLS or in the new part we'll have fun life is worse than Korifena.)