3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
r
ray racer 21.03.20

Fourth time going through the game. Reached the red zone once again bought a Viper. Wanted raznobrazie - want to buy Murcielago. Whether to do it)))______

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 21.03.20

If the money on the engine, enough - please. I remember the Gallardo was - I was bored - not enough money for the engine and all... Losses, losses ...

r
ray racer 21.03.20

Thank you, of course. But managed to buy it before you Board. Damn, well managed me Potrait 200 Grand on this SHIT!!!!! Neither speed nor control (at the Cho pumping full). Carrera GT is a hundred times better.

c
carbonnfs 21.03.20

how to insert cheat codes ? I enter, when it is necessary to press any key - no reaction , can not pass Kenji in the canyon and two of the drifters , I want all the codes and resources games at once ! tell me, pliz .

B
Broken Wings 21.03.20

Big_Ranger
When pirates pre-cracked stood,it does not show up in the car garage of the Wolf...the rest,like worked...right now the license is version 1.2 and crack separately rocked-it.... (and crashes a bit less).
carbonnfs
Codes to sudovoditel in the main menu,not where the press any key,though when I open something POPs up the message

B
Broken Wings 21.03.20

T. D. K.
And my 240sx Darius is very easy to beat,but on wheelbarrows 3 levels could not(with the exception of the Viper).In the first pass, bought the Carrera GT,McLaren,Lancer,Corvette and pumped to the max(money then broke ArtMoney)

B
Broken Wings 21.03.20

ray racer
Pretty good car,but use it only in the city,in the canyon is not an option.

X
XeOs 21.03.20

Found here in the forum the info, say, during the first stage you need to beat the opponent and type then it is not necessary to drive the second stage with an opponent and you're a winner. in fact, the case - overtake any enemy in the canyon, there is a penalty for the gap. on Play Station 2 tried to hold minute 10 seconds ahead of me was reading a loss. On the computer trying to do the same - get a console. it at me one so or at all is there? version 1.2

K
Kostya 45 21.03.20

And you try to keep up maybe you'll win:):):)

E
Ezio Auditore 21.03.20

Kostya 45

+1

N
Neo34rus 21.03.20

Nеo34rus_Народ tell me where in his career to take the G35, Zond-F and Coroll-have a AE86?

E
Ezio Auditore 21.03.20

Neo34rus

Infiniti G35 (in a career) - in the cards (cards of a network game, there is some vinyls, Porsche 911 Turbo into a career and Pontiac GTO in quick race)
Zonda F in career not only in a quick check, like when the game opens
Corolla AE86 - also using cards that are only available in quick race.

PS Infiniti G35 is not really such a car, but the Porsche 911 Turbo is mind-blowing. The cheapest among equal cars (75000), has good acceleration and maximum speed).

r
ray racer 21.03.20

It will, if you get through all of a fast race?

C
CowboyFromHell2012 21.03.20

bro riders podskagite how to blow the last boss , I can't swear I Lamborghini Murcielago and race can't pass the last where it should be in two phases each other to pursue podskazhite what to do I installed it on my last turbo is not enough

P
Palmont 21.03.20

In Nfs: carbon 100% career 100% chase 100% completion of the game, wanted to collect all the cards, he almost didn't, left the Iron wall, which is given for 20 races territory protection. I remember was held and won all but did not have enough this number, and after capturing the territories, they do not appear when you re-win the race. Here is such an annoying bug, but I think my pride will not suffer, as was professional racing, and will remain so.

k
kirilva 21.03.20

people tell me pliiiz how to open the Plymouth road, runner???I love muscle cars and this car only swept in a series of challenges,and so want to drive her career.please help.

C
Cooper wins 21.03.20

if not mistaken, nfsc_all-unlock_trainer finds itself in the showroom a lot of cars in quick race too, some will stick, but buying more than one open this prog it is impossible, then the game.

k
kirilva 21.03.20

uh... I have a ps2

k
kirilva 21.03.20

and tell me-in a version for PS2 all cars as on the PC or the number reduced?

T
T_J 21.03.20

People tell me what could be the problem: why unable to load profile?