3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 21.03.20

my BMW850 Ci, there is no password, but there is sooooo annoying download Unloker at the same site (www.playground.ru -> in the search NFS carbon score -> go to the cheats sections and all). how to use it.
1. Run and then hide the game.
2.After the jump Unloker'and run it.
3.It will come out a window where you can put three checkboxes. On the machine -> put a checkbox on the medium.
4.Go to the game and BMW and Shelby GT 500 KR and mnooogo PD will be

L

the fact that the car bosses do not appear in the garage it's not a glitch, and nedodel developers. Although I am a fan of EA, here they were wrong

M
MWInside 21.03.20

This is just nedodel not developers, and those who Russified. Because in the English version of the game, all the rules appear)

L

question for You all , knowledge of the game: what machine can effortlessly take away land from TFK, 21st street and Bushido?

L

2sha1m[x]:
It might depend on what race you started on the territory of Darius. WELL, if it appeared before you opened the access to its territory, then just Rage Racer is right-depends on the starting of the machine.

L

open Mitsubishi 1999 Eclipse sooooo easy!!! Instead, open the Corvette Cross this task is not easy. Throughout my career, left gang will try to get your territory, defend it - it is yours, no - she had them in possession. The most offensive, that the number of attacks (20) is equal to the number trebuea for opening of the card :(((((. At least once when the defense will lose and goodbye hope for opening cars.

L

2Vityok:
There is such a program, Yes. Work perfectly, you can download it here under the cheats. But the codes that sooooo often is full of G.....
They do not enter, no use of them, but bend open even those vinyls that are used in the network!!!

L

2-666-:
But still they have cars that are good only in appearance. More with them nothing to take.
Nissan 240SX razogret their cars apart, even in Droege!!! On this Nissan to go ahead in the canyon, away from the bosses in the circular race at 8 seconds, and costs just nothing.
Vinyls they have the exclusive, I agree, but on the technical side - not very

M
MWInside 21.03.20

2Маэстро:
1. Multiposting - evil!
2. Nobody said that they have cool cars. The question was their appearance in the garage (incidentally, their Mona just sell and cut the dough, if You play honestly, it will be useful).
3. You answered your own question neznanie games - Nissan 240)

L

Yes, answered he:)))))
And about your 2 points, I answered true. Are you saying that the question was about their appearance in the garage. I say that they will appear or not - cars is not very much, and explained why.
So, think of your own words

L

Anyone who has passed a career do not hurry to throw the game!
It has a lot of competitions and races bonuses.
If You are only career and claim that you were playing - You are not a competent person!! To complete the game You still sooooo far away.
Part 1 - quick race
We all know the game NFS MW, where for completing the race in Quick race gave nothing. Moreover, even had no indication that You passed it, except that Your time or speed on the radar set. Carbon's for completing Quick race opens up some nice bonus is the check box of acknowledgment, finished the race.
Part 2 - a Series of contests
Again I refer to Most Wanted. Remember timesnow system Series of tournaments, the bonus is only given if You have completed all the series and if you took the latest race in the series. Carbon'e for every 3 races in the Series sottani is a bonus.
Part 3 - protection of the territory
The recommendation to defend their territory and win all protective race, is obvious. If there is at least one loss in protection, You will not be able to access Cross Corvette ZO6.
Part 4 - the reward card
The reward card is a separate topic. They are supplying You with cool bonuses. Most of them you must open in your career.
Part 5 - defeating the boss
After defeating the boss, suggest to choose markers parts and vinyls. So You have more open opportunities to flow auto. If You choose them, You will not be able to put their car vinyls and will not be able to put some tuning parts.
If All You have passed, you can safely say that were playing.

M
MWInside 21.03.20

Say! Passed the game on FSE 100% 5 times! But MV is cooler)

L

Maybe......for me both that and another is normal, but a little Carbon beats MV...............

I
Irresistible 21.03.20

I agree-666-better the original, they know that no one dug and have done DIN..a, ratificarea her here for me is Russian, there it is impossible to pass a series of contests, one, two, passed, and after the 3rd job, going through and all, I took the original.......and voila, everything is OK.
A naschet protection of territories, say, I took a carbon fiber many times, sometimes very little challenge left the gang for his entire career, and 20 are not typed, and sometimes more than 20 Hz can have me just so, but I figured such a chip, if you suddenly gained 20, then I salasu in the race checkpoint for example, you lose it there 2 Chi three times, and are challenged to take and defend territory, and then once again lose the race (Toko're not protective) until you are 20, but recognize when you give a card, but it never says how many times has he defended.
A naschet wheelbarrows bosses, then luckily, they always when you win have me in the garage, and before chasing the boss save game somewhere copy just in case suddenly can not guess where the car, then replay, well I think everyone already flogged this focus.

L

A naschet protection of territories, say, I took a carbon fiber many times, sometimes very little challenge left the gang for his entire career, and 20 are not typed, and sometimes more than 20 Hz can have me just so, but I figured such a chip, if you suddenly gained 20, then I salasu in the race checkpoint for example, you lose it there 2 Chi three times, and are challenged to take and defend territory, and then once again lose the race (Toko're not protective) until you are 20, but recognize when you give a card, but it never says how many times has he defended.
Did YOU do it after was playing career 100%???????? I seyachas career passed on 100% and left the gang attack just don't want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
MWInside 21.03.20

Well, of course, after the race with Darius the city began to belong to you) Ktozh to attack you?)))

L

Here and I about the same. I lost 2 protective race, but as I said the number of attacks equal to the number to open the card. Now to open This Corvette in an honest way is impossible:(((((((((
And to pass again the game is not hunting......

M
MWInside 21.03.20

And to pass again the game is not hunting......
And I passed again))) And their number does not equal 20. As lucky. I haven't lost 20 and not scored once((( Here such pies)

L

I also took some time. Just because one machine can perform these tasks is not hunting.....

s
surik_88 21.03.20

Hey guys!! I decided to play Carbon passed 88 per cent while in the first two cars of the dodge charger I already have 900 dollars earned and buy a new one not snow where searched! get out of a career there is a menu to add a machine in the quarry but it is not visible. so where can I buy it not tell me?

thank you in advance