3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
x
xaxaxayyyyyy 21.03.20

XS
PS carbon fibre is the lightest NSF

B
Boyarka 21.03.20

nah the easiest I thought 2 underground

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 21.03.20

nah the easiest I thought 2 underground
I agree. but there is at least some sort of snag in the plot were

B
Boyarka 21.03.20

I have no zavaski was not

m
mithel 21.03.20

Help cton who had takayazhe crap almost reached Darius left the roofing of the race in the EVOH district win,seejay in Parking there the last, yet that car is an Aston Martin and the rest there should McLaren seems to open when I last played

M
MeitDeist 21.03.20

I now articulate in Russian in a more usable form. Did not understand

B
Boyarka 21.03.20

Possible bug, I have a McLaren long enough Yes Darius opened

R
Rage Racer 21.03.20

It's not a bug, it just depends on what kind of car did you start your career.

m
mourngrimm 21.03.20

someone will say why don't you receive lots of lunch car in the garage?

G
Ghjdk 21.03.20

how to use CarbonPanel

G
Gevorrg 21.03.20

and career to Toko place on the same machine that the beginning to choose,or you can change cars during your career?

C
Cooper wins 21.03.20

The change as vistors, I am most concerned about the issue why don't you sign in on the website http://www.needforspeed.com/portal/site/nfs/registration# it's where Chi Chi sho buggy, it asks to enter email and password which I in the game was created for multiplayer (although the network doesn't want DIN, Nada update on the website), so I wrote and the button input doesn't want to react in any way, you plz.

V
Vasya37 21.03.20

Yes konesh buggy but just if there Bolo would be all in Russian it would be much easier.

V
Vasya37 21.03.20

while there will neglect on www.needforspeed.com/portal/site/nfs/registration# when sides left find screen name sig-in then will open a new page and on the bottom right click create a new account and all sapanish. And so it is easy to fill.

m
myBMW850 Ci 21.03.20

who knows if there's a password for opening a BMW GTR?

J
JeStERR 21.03.20

PPC.... behu PTS easy to open

I
Irresistible 21.03.20

People who know, wish to buy the brakes, there is Nada to choose: front or rear tilt, who whips it better? Only answer if you know.
Beja and open and in your career is possible, Schaub Gan city even, Nada apps version 2, but Toko if a car take/kupish, Bo if for example more and vistors to the store to buy a Pagani or Koenigsegg that zaglyuchit save game and all walk, to save the endgame.

M
MWInside 21.03.20

2Irresistible:

First: the slope of inhibition depends primarily on the drive of the car (rear, front or full) and your driving style (incidentally, it is important for a race you set up for racing or for drifting).

Second: all advised, suggest and I will advise you to disable autorecord! And then there will be zaglyuchit save game and all walk, to save the endgame.

I
Irresistible 21.03.20

That is well I got another game, and there is no Russian voice acting, it do not care, the original is better, but as translated the text...PPC, perhaps a Pragma is transferred, instead of Tuning, written performance, made for a feature, but a multiplayer game is also XS how to configure, there is generally nonsense, and not a translation, who's also a translation, tell me how you configured the LAN game if configured. I want 2 computers to connect and uproar, and not in the external network.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 21.03.20

LeGiOn5, Zonda is there, believe me. If you don't believe, download Unloker at the same site (www.playground.ru -> in the search NFS carbon score -> go to the cheats sections and all). how to use it.
1. Run and then hide the game.
2.After the jump Unloker'and run it.
3.It will come out a window where you can put three checkboxes. Put on what you want to open.
4.Go to the game and all that you have opened will appear.