3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGiOn5 21.03.20 08:05 pm

Cheats, gamplay questions (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I found a list of cars Carbon'a, but the Pagani Zonda is not there ((

http://www.nfscars.net/showroom.php?section=nfs10
274 Comments
Sort by:
c
chidrik 21.03.20

2 big man
what should I do if I have all the race was held, the career won?

S
SLOnIc 21.03.20

People!!!Leave ICQ!We can talk on ICQ ABOUT carbon fiber and MV.My 376115327

T
TOXIC87 21.03.20

The point of the game in gaining control of parts of the city and the creation of his team, a victory over the bosses of these areas.
All./The point is to defeat Darius, to conquer territories, upgrade your car.--This Breeed!!

In fact,the meaning of the game is that the career is given to open the performance,autosculpt,vinyls and reward cards.as well as challenge siries.And they NEED to be open only for online play and my cars.

P
Photorobot 21.03.20

Please help. In the very last race on the last route in the canyon there is a bug: At the end of the track almost to the finish when suddenly pojavljaetsja a sign that I pissed away. Although the boss is far behind. What are they doing?

f
fastway 21.03.20

The PEOPLE are very help))) in short I would really like to free race to pokatatsya the BMW m3 Gtr and Audi Darius and there on any thread I proshol entire game 100% unlocked all cards but just Free Race for BMW all so not pakatessa thread who knows maybe kakoynit trainer for this or that to do so they even be in SAG lot was hoping I poymyot)))

U
U.T.ka 21.03.20

Here in the beginning asked what is 50000 fine... So, I don't remember what it is, but know English well. Fine - fine. Draw conclusions - probably need to score 50,000 points sativas from the cops. As far as I remember there is points and a fine. A fine of 50000 - unreal. About the cars Probe and Koningen not accelerated to 400. As far as I remember 360-380 maximum. But they are weakened, I agree. About the music in Karbon, like in Bridge Vonted music - STOOL. Compared with the Underground and FlatOut. Anyway... Listen there is nothing IMHO. I cut down the music menu and put in the player the sound from NFSU1.

f
fastway 21.03.20

to answer my vapros Mona?)

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Download save game 100 percent. passage.

f
flopp 21.03.20

I have long wanted to ask. Career win when the splash screen appears with the girl, where it says tipo only that you get access to several new cars, including Audi actually only opens Audi..

_
_Lemon_ 21.03.20

2 begins
No, it opens a lot of things, depending upon what class you chose at the beginning of the game - for example, I chose the tuner, at the end of a career appeared Audi, Carrera GT, Koenig CZ and some three cars)

2 fastway
Shift CarbonPanel from our file archive, then use this app to add itself to the save file (you will have to create a new one) the car what you want, then download olanlar (unlockall) trainer and discover all that is possible in the game - well, then tune as possible, car and ride into the howling fun.

f
flopp 21.03.20

_Lemon_
So I'm not paying attention)
Just looking at the finished car, and there is only Audi's)
Koenigsegg? He's from the collector's edition? There it is available from the beginning of the game.(I have the regular version)

f
fastway 21.03.20

LEMON

The CLAESSON super thanks

_
_Lemon_ 21.03.20

2 begins
Well, I have it, for some reason, was opened only after completing the career:)

2 fastway
No problem:)

f
fastway 21.03.20

lemonade, you're cool moder)) can't kick like you helped me I was almost in the convulsion fell iza Darius Audi and BMW here))) direct sales dip COP Another vapros!!!!

how to create one so that when you Edis on police CT to tn cops are not catching the type of edit and how the lights turn on))

R
ReDoX 21.03.20

Unfortunately, no :(
I'm talking about the legitimate method.

r
rbalaev 21.03.20

guys tell me how to change the car in career? in the beginning chose the Camaro, but now playing can not change anything, although the game has already opened a lot of cars?

l
lagment 21.03.20

rbalaev if you want to change in carbone's car to save money probably tebay just a few or start again Karera

C
CeVa241092 21.03.20

Somebody give me pozhayluysta the file or files where the songs should sound in racing and everywhere, with the sound of I'm all right but with songs.....I have a pirate and there's no songs!

B
Boyarka 21.03.20

Tell me what the hell I choose to choose the car of the boss, and she doesn't appear in the garage?!?!?

B
Boyarka 21.03.20

Why is it so???