3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 22.03.20 07:46 pm

The Ending [Spoilers!] (Far Cry 3)

I went through the game, pozdravte if you do not mind, there is a choice of 2 endings:
1)listen to the Zither and kill the friends;
2)make friends (Zither die)
I chose 2 then there came that black guy that saved us in the beginning, then he swung his knife at Jason and then he covered the Harp and then she dies and the friends drift away, by the way, the same knife that we were looking for was let's say a key weapon. Honestly when I was on the trail ognennoi at the time when you have Lisa (like that's her name) a little brick house was built.
Well, as it happens in shooters with open world, in the end you can stay on the island to continue to drench the pirates and mercenaries (Freeplay).
197 Comments
Sort by:
r
roBopyH 22.03.20

Just Kane
Thank you,just threw that then again are back on the island

R
RGC 22.03.20

roBopyH
it's just freeplay!

A
An-Si Carto 22.03.20

The entire game save friends and in the end slit their throats, it's funny. For me the choice was obvious - to save his friends.

M
Micr0 22.03.20

I chose the second ending, because I thought that if I friends, then it's over and will not let you continue to play ; )
And at first everything was cool : ) but this female was a praying mantis :fuuuuuuu: straight as much wanted to start the game again and zavalit it right xDD

P
PauLMaVeRiCK 22.03.20

Saved friends,but Dr. Eisenhard sorry,was a funny old man
more music from the credits is really like,straight for the soul pulls

O
Over1x 22.03.20

Can be done smarter. After selecting any of the endings, and view it just press ALT + F4 the game will crash but the save will stay just in front of the temple and you can view another ending )) And then choose your favorite.

Although I didn't like both that Zither infection what friends are idiots.

In General, I would have sided with the drug Lord still at the table playing poker and began to push the Indians who got to shout the phrase - who's the best it is a Pity that did not give a choice then. As a continuation of the game would develop on the Islands the slave trade or drug trafficking ))

l
lev03121998 22.03.20

I chose the salvation of friends, because on the island he would not be the Internet, and it's sad :D

4el23 22.03.20

The ending where you save the friends I liked, but not quite logically impossible, zither throws herself under the knife for years, and the second end kills him, what kind of drug addiction, not quite understood her motives, why would she kill gg if she loves him, if he is all perfect warrior, etc., would live with him happily ever after gave birth to the child, in General, second the ending is disappointing, if not to watch. it would be sad if the view - not sorry, in General the endings contradict each other.

T
TZT 22.03.20

4el23
It's the same fanaticism
Something like love to the grave

4el23 22.03.20

So what is fanaticism? The fact that she killed herself or SG? If you're talking about sacrifice, it is probably as the fanaticism to regard, so much was ululani, as they say to the grave,what a sacrifice, but the murder of gg, I believe fanaticism is not explained, this is schizophrenia, what is the point of it to kill the one he loves, and I, well if the death of the PC was needed for what, for some purposes, supposedly defeated the demon needs to die, not to destroy the island or something like that, but the murder of gg so is not explained,and it turns out she just killed, and that's stupid, especially because in the other ending, she sacrifices herself for years.

V
Volk_J 22.03.20

As the saying goes
Friends a woman does not change)))
P. S. what's there to change if you have a friend Lisa -I love it=*

A
Alex Side 22.03.20

The ending is happy. Chose friends.

T
Timoha- 22.03.20

On the one hand it's cool that no problems with a bunch of endings and don't need 100 times to go to different plot branches to see, but on the other I expected that he will make decisions at each stage of the game. But no.
And generally it is strange that there is no option of joining early in the game to the pirates, the Rakyat to kill is still possible.

Disappointing murder the leaders of the pirates. Some freaky glitches. Like how are supposed to find, to give the bonce, impaled and burned. And then delirium, especially when it is obvious where the ambush, you break through hundreds of enemies and once again this cock you are trying to execute, and you survive again and again fall into an obvious trap.
Also in some moments tried to kill the NPC, especially this pepper which knife I wanted to. I had a grenade launcher fired, and he lay on the stone do not care. Sorry, there are no small branches in such places. Type can kill and find another on their own, to endure and to obey.

Z
Zhasl 22.03.20

remember when the first time saw half-naked Zither she still Gasene was sitting ,I thought she was fucking with he -while he was passed out( first time apparently used a condom) but the second time realized

S
SamFisher53 22.03.20

Picked Lisa (beauty, what can I say), and the Zither is the same crazy bitch as her brother You. It was a pity Sam..

o
oldman| 22.03.20

people tell me the thing, went through the whole game(only the plot, well and so on trifles additional job held) but I have not the whole tattoo, not missing the top parts,the two wings, and of some points, all abilities learned, how would not particularly interfere, but just wondering why not full tattoo

S
Sultan98 22.03.20

How do you think what will be the continuation

a
alik12345 22.03.20

Give me the save before the last mission where you have to choose (ending) one of the two versions of events. Please

S
SharnHosT11 22.03.20

Urya, I passed. Chose your friends and not zheleyu about it. Only one problem: I passed all side missions, all captured and all put together, but two relics. I bought cards, but they are not there. Help, if there is a solution to this problem.

On account of the tattoos, it seems to me that the wings at the top of the Zither in the end will deliver before killing, she said something carried. So if you don't choose the ending with her, it will not appear. But the point is the number of collected relics. Collect all the and they filled. By the way I have two points and not enough.

a
alik12345 22.03.20

SharnHosT11
throw me a save before the mission where you have to make a choice. PLIZ