3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 22.03.20 07:46 pm

The Ending [Spoilers!] (Far Cry 3)

I went through the game, pozdravte if you do not mind, there is a choice of 2 endings:
1)listen to the Zither and kill the friends;
2)make friends (Zither die)
I chose 2 then there came that black guy that saved us in the beginning, then he swung his knife at Jason and then he covered the Harp and then she dies and the friends drift away, by the way, the same knife that we were looking for was let's say a key weapon. Honestly when I was on the trail ognennoi at the time when you have Lisa (like that's her name) a little brick house was built.
Well, as it happens in shooters with open world, in the end you can stay on the island to continue to drench the pirates and mercenaries (Freeplay).
197 Comments
Sort by:
S
SharnHosT11 22.03.20

I only have a saving in freeplay. So I can't, sorry. By the way found another relic. There was only the first spider. Tell me where he is, pliz.

a
alik12345 22.03.20

SharnHosT11
I only have a saving in freeplay. So I can't, sorry.
sorry, but you do not want to replay the whole game from the beginning

A
Alex Side 22.03.20

alik12345
Delete the game. Play in something else. Then you will want)))

T
Tar1k91 22.03.20

Don't throw,the more that the whole point of the game was to save his friends and get off this damn island.

a
atmaROZ 22.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Posony! Literally one question to those who passed:
It really is like Call of Pripyat or Just Cause 2 after passing the plot back (including on the first island) start (Freeplay). take a walk,dosobirat all there and oviparity quests?

T
Tar1k91 22.03.20

атмаROZ.
Can

a
atmaROZ 22.03.20

But if all the outposts to open the pirates as the enemies will not? I noticed yet is this: allies can alienate to war with them) Although from the point of view of morality inside protest and remorse later. Let the game...

n
niko_nazaroff 22.03.20

WANT A NORMAL HAPPY END, NOT NONSENSE FREAKY! Wanted to see how they left the island, drove to the house that everything was OK. And then dick will understand.

V
VadyaZamyat 22.03.20

MDE chose a Harp,and now this.....

T
Tar1k91 22.03.20

атмаROZ.
If all the outposts to open it becomes boring.although saying that somewhere on the airfield, the enemies will raspada.It's certainly not the second Headlight out there from point to point to get here so an adventure)))
brother97
I agree on the normal roller stingy.
VadyaZamyat
Sympathy,this ending really stupid.

K
KOsMILE 22.03.20

brother97
it just did the normal end of the game. Why do you want to see what else is in the house he why be distracted from the topic the Islands. You got off the island as well as sailed.

Come to think of it, the game was supposed to start with how Jason Brody the bear and show you how he grew up. Brad also.

g
go100gi 22.03.20

IgorBac
dude kill yourself with my gg=) just ubeysya the wall

a
atmaROZ 22.03.20

Tar1k91
Thanks)) all the outposts to open it becomes boring - I fear.) Just in case, and was not in a hurry to do it. He noted that on four areas where the outposts were captured from HS. and the fun ends.

H
Hesher01 22.03.20

without hesitation saved my friends this negritoski odd not to their liking immediately .even me when she wanted this demon to feed...
who climbed the towers,I'm joking as they are twisted..I keep the current super Jampa flew ... or fell...so twisted horror....Yes and a lot of clearly clear up of schizophrenia..many contradictions and inconsistencies but in General, the model detail of the world shakes..the current here with the idea..
helicopter over the airport a victory lap or something....

N
Nemezis 22.03.20

The problem of the game is that the characters are charismatic, and disclosed crappy.

Let's start with the Kuat. Really vivid antagonist. But as the end of his story? At the end of it snapped with the phrase you know what's crazy? Repeated three times. And died.
Kuat why so few? And why are the monotonous monologues of his latest? I understand they wanted to show that he repeats the same thing, ie he is a madman by his own definition. But he had some final monologue fuck to relieve the monotony.

Zither. As I understand it, she's the sister of Kuat? I thought there would be some kind of float between them, tell how they found themselves on different sides of the barricades. Nothing.
And why do we need the Zither in the game? Than she helped the hero? Drunk dope and fucked? And for this I was looking for a knife? And how it helped me in the future? What she did for me?

Therefore, the final choice is essentially a choice was not. Too little in the game was a Zither, and too little she has done for me, so I was a bit fascinated by this character. Chosen friends without the slightest doubt, knowing that on this island all е6анутые.

By the way, because You put the hero a knife in his chest. But Brody doesn't care. How to understand this? Brody lost consciousness and his vision fought Wacom. And You died in real life. That kind of nonsense?

PS. But the final fight with knives I liked. Though QTE

g
glino749 22.03.20

Zither like a good girl=) but the ending with her nonsense,she fucking killed him I did not understand,with friends just sailed or not they are XS they can these relat filled up, and the question of how they the boat from the cave was sick of the mountain wheeled what-if blah?And game your full cool=) and all the boat I realized there at the bottom of the mountain pass into the cave hefty)

k
kowapa like game 22.03.20

Can anyone throw a the saves before the last mission where the Hoyt is killed, and then flew vinda and to pass again reluctant(

c
chel s pulemetom. 22.03.20

the pirates are not killed,You are killed ,naemniki identity is not killed.......

just like in the bun I od grandfather left od Granny has gone from the bitch with the knife will go too))))))

c
chel s pulemetom. 22.03.20

The choice was prinzipiellen: I have a game saved and their final rescue!

D
Denver1191 22.03.20

I also had a critical choice: Zither showed Boobs, but that chick is not. And the first 10 seconds after selection I was very happy, but when I was stabbed with a knife, I do not really like.