3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agaress 26.09.19 03:31 pm

What game series Assassins Creed,in your opinion the best? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Assassins Creed IV: Blag Flag.
103 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 26.09.19

Assassins Creed 2
GG charismatic, interesting story, great historical period.

b
bravointheua 26.09.19

The second part, in my opinion, the best.

L
Lavrovyy Glist 26.09.19

Assassins Creed: Ezio Trilogy

g
gloccc 26.09.19

The second part , then black flag

n
nikitos3004_ 26.09.19

Assassins Creed 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood

k
k0rben 26.09.19

Revelations

M
Malkart 26.09.19

Third.
Cons, most likely, will panchvati on the website, but the fun will not cease to

R
Richards 26.09.19

revelation. But OpenWorld more interesting in unity.

w
watchman228 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations

z
zhme 26.09.19

nikitos3004
SUPPORT !

z
zhme 26.09.19

Melkart
hmm well 3 will be better in the story than 4 !

E
EXTREME_TRUCKER 26.09.19

The first four parts.

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 26.09.19

The first ! She was the best though was the bugs, etc. but I liked it most because Starting with 2 parts went bad at least in the mechanics of the fight and the armor , in the first part you could win 1 opponent , and secondly you can and with hundreds of cope that was strong negative . It would be nice if I made a sequel to it, etc. and even better if Desmond returned , and then some shit arranged with an agent of abstergo, etc. But overall I still wait until the third part about Connor , then it was not optimized th*Mr. which pass easily

V
Vladislav Sobolevskiy 26.09.19

assassins creed 2, 3 ,4
they are optimized and not as uniti

|
|RuMa| 26.09.19

Of course the 1st assassin!!
A return to childhood !!!

F
FollowMisterWinner 26.09.19

1-HS
2 and 4 the best
The second DLC is good but short and the same type
3-big,boring,unoptimized,lots of baubles with the upgrade of the character or the pioneers,but overall not bad certainly better than 1 and for the second brotherhood of blood and revelations
Unity very much,but there are minor drawbacks,which in my opinion is not up to the masterpiece aul 2 parts.second Assasins skirts fot probably never re spit-above the head can not jump,but black flag is also very good and for me it is at the level of 2 parts,maybe love pirate setting
Waiting for stews and all hope that he was not quite so HS,black flag second-rate office yubisoft in the horn believe the pen will spit and not much short in quality, for sure

F
FollowMisterWinner 26.09.19

Well, there is still liberation which I even did not pass,in such a vyser to deny the rights to develop games

K
Kol55 26.09.19

What is the game like? Well, probably not from yubisofta, but seriously 1 and 2 of assassin.

v
vadim91 26.09.19

Assassins Creed 2

T
The Winter Soldier 26.09.19

Personally I liked assassin's Creed III because the story is quite interesting ,the game is in the modern world has become better ,can normally shoot,the character very much,loyal to his cause,and this is the first game where you can fully swim on the ship,there is a huge forest where you can cool to run ,climb trees,and hunt can,in General, kicks game (my opinion)!!!