3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agaress 26.09.19 03:31 pm

What game series Assassins Creed,in your opinion the best? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Assassins Creed IV: Blag Flag.
103 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artmad27 26.09.19

that's where a good story is Rogue and Black flag

F
Finskiy_Pupok 26.09.19

Parts of conveyors. Ubisoft don't know how normal games do.

I
Ikabot 26.09.19

Assassins Creed Brotherhood - still for me the best
although Assassins Creed 2 was more revolutionary.
And Yes, Black Flag - that's the part that gave a lot of fun.

O
OdysseyS 26.09.19

Assassins Creed first
Assassins Creed Ezio trilogy about
Assassins Creed Black Flag
In my opinion this is the best that could have created *bisoft.

There are all sorts of syndicates and unity... not only that, bugs... just... a record number, so still not an interesting story. The story of the abstergo agent can be removed altogether, just spoils everything. Empty world, repetitive missions, unclear motives yy begin to kill, very hardy opponents and gg(the first one, and he, too, died with one or two strokes, then 15-20-50-100 times can be cut), lots of paid content, a huge cost, ridiculously simplified parkour(30 meters jump for our neroa not a problem).
The third I didn't like blunt's character, charisma so wiped out that even a good story that does not compensate.
Fourth done well. Only the story is not really done, but here's a Roberts I liked. The charisma of the hero and memorable characters so stretched out that part of what the overall impression is good. Also the General idea(pirates) well me sooooo much(I'm still a fan of Corsair)

g
grafonoman 26.09.19

Brotherhood the most pleasure from it and 2 pieces got

F
Fantasista 26.09.19

For me, the best part - AsCreed 3 , for her Brotherhood.

l
legusor 26.09.19

the first and only. there was a story.

k
kirillvb 26.09.19

assassins creed 1,2,3 and unity

P
Playersaharan 26.09.19

Brotherhood. The perfect balance of interesting history. good side effects, fun gathering, and good mechanics (at the time).
OdysseyS
So, unity Syndicate missions are much more diverse than in BF or Revelations

L
LightHOwUSE 26.09.19

Second. And if you take the second as a trilogy, it certainly is generally out of competition. Largely thanks to the divine sound of the kid. Perhaps in this game it is 50% of the atmosphere. The mystery, the emotion, the soaring heat of the sun of Florence, on the roofs, caressed denkowski arms is unmatched, Irish motifs. No part should not close, because neither Tyler nor journeyman Zimmer, nor even more annoying kakafoniya violins - not even close with the sincerity of Jasper.

If we consider the plot, it is also the second. The characters are also second. By setting all the Assassins good. Graphics in all parts is also good. The development of the gameplay is virtually absent from the second part. What develops even on evolution are not drawn. Moreover, a lot of interesting ideas, such as Towerdefense, lottery sending assassins or collection of resources - specifically hacked to death, instead of giving arginyl hunting, and orgionaly, same and casual boarding, for example.

In any case, if I ask myself the question - Well, here it ten hours what will the Assassin Zaruba?. The answer is simply lightning-fast - of course, the second) And pumping a second, I will only add, well though the Brotherhood really is next, if anything =)

B
BatNik158 26.09.19

Broothershood Assassins Creed,Assassins Creed 2,Assassins Creed Revelations!And Assassins Creed Unity)don't care what you say)I do, in principle, no complaints about the AC series,assasins creed unity brand adequately worked for me no lags,bugs, etc!Syndycate haven't tried.Rouge chic!But Assassins Creed III I mind not the fuse!

F
FarHarya 26.09.19

Awareness of cause 1 and 2 TOGETHER and defend themselves clearly

F
FarHarya 26.09.19

splintercelldavid
Yeah pirate who drinks lechshe than charismatic MASTER ASSASSIN

A
Artmad27 26.09.19

And then the hero if I'm talking about the development of the plot, but in General the Edward character is not dissimilar nakovo they are not driven by revenge or freedom, he wants fame for the sake to prove to his wife that esmog to keep his word in the story can match it with someone else , and that Ezio?

b
bloomm 26.09.19

Luchshaya I think that is quickly removed, preferably 5-10 seconds

B
Bombardirovschik 26.09.19

A global problem the assassins is hackneyed gameplay that even the passage of one game from the series really starts to annoy.
Yubiki know how to make cool worlds, detailed, beautiful and even graphite.
But you threw in a cool world, and what can you do? to run on the ground, climb on buildings and kneaded with heaps of enemies with two buttons. And that's all. The job in the most part absolutely stupid and the same. Additional tasks generally natural autism climb collect feathers Yes leaves.
If Saint row is carbon monoxide guns and spaceships, in GTA there's cars, grenades and trash with fervor in both of these games in the Assassin there is no waste, no trash. A simulator of the tourist. Even in vach dogs they put waste in the form of ciprocity and asessing climb Yes, feathers are going well, or meses with an army regiment with swords/swords for half an hour.
3 assassine this forest generally infuriating, stupid territory added to have you running up and down it, game.

I especially want to mention the uselessness of the content. Yes, they they stuff a lot of the game different swords, pistol, costumes, even the crafting and upgrades but it all added to ZADROTSTVA and in fact-rubbish.
Why download and buy stuff if you can CUT the WHOLE FORT with a POCKET KNIFE?

R
RUKS 26.09.19

Assassin's creed 2, Assassin's creed 4:Black Flag

T
The_Black_Wolf 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed 2 and 3. The second part is due to the fact that this is my first game in the series, and the third due to the improved gameplay and dramatic story in which Templar is not just a gang of conspirators, and the present order with its ideology.

C
CollDie 26.09.19

3 and 4.
I think the Syndicate will be my new pet.
Have not played yet.

O
OZON671GAMES3 26.09.19

assasins 2 remember kids is the best series!
and then black flag and 1 part,the latter is already stamping!