3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agaress 26.09.19 03:31 pm

What game series Assassins Creed,in your opinion the best? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Assassins Creed IV: Blag Flag.
103 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianGames 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed 2,Brotherhood,Revelations, and part 3.4 and Unity, not so much.

S
Synthom 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed. Revelations - best of the best.

A
AnatolyKest 26.09.19

Revolution and Black Flag and the rest did not silal of the monotony of the gameplay

F
Filli 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed:Ezio Trilogy

I
Ilaya 26.09.19

All parts other than unity (due to big problems with the game)

B
BaYEK_ 26.09.19

2nd IMHO:)

S
SVaDream 26.09.19

All the parts are good, everything seems to be of the same type, but their internal highlight is even delivered.
Fun tip for the game in the third part and Liberation: If it is very boring, cut in the approximation of the camera/ aiming, any track in your player of the type of Trouble in Town, or Beer and Friends, preferably Extended and voila - any boring running errands turns into a cool epic. For Liberation, you can use any track from Black Flag multiplayer.
There is still a track with the theme of the fight on the Frontier, he is the only unofficial and exists only in the form of video, one guy on the channel...

N
NatanieLzZ 26.09.19

The first part, as the only working title Assassin's Creed. The rest is not as cold after the first 2.

A
Alamut95 26.09.19

The first part in the story, second for gameplay.

K
Kevin Oukveyl 26.09.19

I would vdul 2 and 4 parts

I
Ichigo_Kun 26.09.19

The 2nd and brotherhood of blood

k
kenny undead 26.09.19

assassins creed brotherhood

[
[Partisan] 26.09.19

Only the I-th part.
Oh and Bloodlines norms.

R
RI3E 26.09.19

The theme made me think....
The first assassin caught the idea. The game is outstanding for a secretive killer among real historical events captured. Although creepy, the same type of missions quickly cooled. I wanted to continue but thorough work on the bugs.The Hero is question is not a real assassin.

Second, it's all about Ezio. Can't separate them, because to tell a story, and still the brotherhood and revelations Addons in fact.
Magnificent medieval Italy and Istanbul. Cool and charismatic HS. The plot is unique and well connected with the first part - living the story of Ezio duracryl the story of Altair. In General, all gorgeous.! Although I have a question - fuck you kid age 16 wearing a suit has suddenly become a murderer and run across rooftops. Well, okay, the forerunner of the genome, Cho I pick......

The third part of the.... Perfect world - and cities and forests with beautiful nature and animals!! Great story - the story is told fully from the very beginning to the very end! The hero is fully revealed... and what a hero! Half Indian. Since childhood the trees were hunting for animals. There's no questions to parkour, vision, strength, dexterity, and kill with youth teaches experienced assassin! The gameplay is very diverse! And hunting, and naval battle - story missions are varied and interesting! The effects are good. And the glamor of fighting!!!! Well this is the setting about the super cool killers!?? and the third part of the murder is incredibly diverse and spectacular. Damn, the screen bloody medley, and admire you))))

Black Flag. Very good course just for pirate gameplay! The character is quite good! The inner drama, the works. Neither the assassins nor the Templars are not born. Although the same niggle as Ezio, a talented sailor and soldier is innate, but purely assassinee troubles in Edward how do man? Story missions are interesting and varied, the spirit of piracy and the Caribbean - magical! Side missions are average. Baiocco changed a bit. Its a good game, but still not as much as Connor. Though dual swords with built in pistols, I probably now will never forget!!!!!

Well, unity. The character sucks. The plot Sukosan. The story missions again of the same type as the Altair - a few chapters ends with the same invasion homicide. Deja vu mother would his leg. as if one and the same mission a few times through. This is a cool co-op missions and side missions! This unity is really cool the other parts! History of Paris in this pancake is not the same contract killings, etc. a variety of Interesting missions which are also good historical references and reveal the events against which unfolds the storyline! It is for this Bravo! The investigation is also gorgeous! Some really hooked! Even though the schedule is a cool thought, but the lag she was buried, so alas....

In General a really cool game it's a Trilogy of Ezio (the second part 2 and the addon that is), the third and fourth! But in the aggregate most of all my soul the third fuse! So Assassin's Creed III: RISE

S
SEX_KARABIN 26.09.19

Assasin's Creed Unity (not like others)

l
liss2368 26.09.19

Samaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the best 1-aaaaaaaaa order.other distinguished open world and two novovedeniya in the styles of combat and to be honest ,played all the parts ..... well more killed uniti its endless bugs and zablace as I'm not sure нужнымDи travyanymi, just say took a lick of the console game did not even bother animalname to optimize for the PC . Developed and mostly want to say to you will behave .....,left without his bobla then that,in addition far cry 4 ALL!!!!!GUENAOIA

A
Artego32rus 26.09.19

Rogue. The last Paschen was the best. Well, the Ezio trilogy is good

PS. the theme for the bakers, right? At least one Rogue mentioned..

l
liss2368 26.09.19

VOOOOBSHEM PACANY WHILE GAME TO THE TRILOGY ARE GREAT ,,,AND THEN WE BEGIN TO DRIVE THE CONVEYOR !!!

l
liss2368 26.09.19

DAMN EMOTIONS NAKATALI SO WANTED to RASKAZAT WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS GAME HERE AND VIROLAS NUSDERGUTA THIS is PURELY MY UNITI a complete slag so damn messed up a good story about assasino which was cool until BLACK FLAG

n
nikita9905 26.09.19

assassins creed 4 black flag best along with AC2