3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agaress 26.09.19 03:31 pm

What game series Assassins Creed,in your opinion the best? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Assassins Creed IV: Blag Flag.
103 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 26.09.19

minus all you want, but for me, each of the following better than the previous one, at the moment, respectively (again, for myself) the best is Unity

S
Spiny 26.09.19

The first as I liked it when first came out. But then Magda began to darn, that even I understood what it zvizdets. A little abandoned the series and didn't track until I saw AC 4 BF. He again began to track. AC 4 BF liked because of the pirate theme. I remember before I played angels, I liked them a lot. I played age of pirates for very long until K3, K:VL and To:CCP is not sailed all up and down. Well, I'm K3 not all sailed. After these games I got lit up for AC 4 BF, but I was deceived. Overall is not bad, especially compared to unity, which I also bought and was deceived. Do not buy AC. Outcast can buy, if there is a discount there as well. The syndicate let it be too discount, then buy. Don't know what conclusion to give... everything Seems interesting, but the attitude of developers is not very much. Very expensive and not a quality line.

A
Artem Ferrara-Dzhentayl 26.09.19

I don't know about you,but I sunk into the soul Black Flag.Though kill,but naval battles,charismatic characters,good graphics(the water I just space),a good combo attacks and much more...Always wanted to sail myself on a ship,smashing and looting everything.Of course I'm not certain that 4 is perfect,but at least she brought some diversity...For the first few parts we did that were jumping on the roofs,falling into a haystack.At first amused,but quickly tired of it.The third is not impressed.Ranging from mechanics and story ending.I read somewhere that the third was the naval battles,but it's no comparison with the Flag(I was expecting a little different,but the published version of the flag I really liked).And Yes,judging by the comments, many approve of Ezio and Conor,but my heart sunk it a 4.This is my personal opinion.Unity kakuu no I do not like even in the trailer...But the Syndicate very much even though I have not played him yet.But for me it would be better to leave the past in the name of the Syndicate.(Victory I think)and I past so much better than that(I mean the name)Well this is my opinion)

v
vvvjust 26.09.19

The first part, well, Unity would be one of the best, if not the bugs and optimization...

Y
Yuriy RozetKa 26.09.19

In my opinion 2,3, Rogue sooo much,well unless you consider aaaaaany bugs and optimization that unity,Syndicate normas,but Paris more touched....Part 1 is the beginning,but now is not the same,its best not to name.But still the only parts that I passed through,it is 3,and rogue(Rogue),painfully touched me they.

n
nik35111 26.09.19

Assassins Creed 2

o
ochen ZLOY 26.09.19

Ezio auditore and his story is in my opinion the best in the series...

A
Andrey Ermolin 26.09.19

The coolest part of assassin's creed 2,3,4,Syndicate.

A
Andrey Ermolin 26.09.19

But mostly assassins cred 3 the coolest.

i
inndim 26.09.19

I just started to play Assassin's Creed began as expected with the first part, which was happy for 2 days, because I liked the plot and the General atmosphere. Then started to pass the second part and to be honest I don't like her, some quite childish and naive, became more arcade, the fights become boring and where to play practically impossible, the training system is completely moronic, because in the first part of it was just perfect, as well zadolbali constant white flashes (like a special effect) during the transition from the game to some kind of dialogue or cut-scene, map some whitish was, in General, all this hate especially when playing at night when eyes and already tired. The second part is still not passed, but it me does not cling. In General, the first while in my opinion simply gorgeous.

q
qwerty0 26.09.19

for me the the Assassin Creed III

D
Deadpool_Di 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed II for me the best, because several times passed it because of the plot ;) and the character of Ezio is great)

p
pavel1D 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed III , but since I haven't played 1,2,Brotherhood,Revelations. The exact answer can not give.

S
Sam_FisherPG 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood of blood, Revelation. The best in terms of plot, I think. And so each game in the series for their good, (not only played Syndicate and drawn 3 games Chronicles) the only reason they can continue to play in this series is that each game has its own era, and a lot of history with descriptions of churches, buildings, etc. After the trilogy with Ezio it's me I'm attracted to in every new game of the series, not the plot.

M
Mandalorian 26.09.19

Sam_FisherPG
Yes, the best in terms of plot))))

-
-MaEsTrO- 26.09.19

And Yes, I think the 2nd Brotherhood of blood, Revelations ( norm though not suggested ) 3 regulations, too, the story I liked only 1 was boring but I was able to go to sleep = ) will do 4 but even so a bit dirty (I mean garbage everywhere ( well, for games is the norm )sense kakoeto pirate well for this game it will come down to 5 of what I wrote upstairs 6 syndicate too, as it is another frieze, but plays and bugs less

A
AdamSl 26.09.19

In the story I would say part 2 but it will not be correct so I just skozhu trigolia ezio, but the gameplay is Unity

P
PCHalfFullHD 26.09.19

AC:2. Due to the chic, matchless, divine and the best (IMHO) among the games soundtrack.

A
Artmad27 26.09.19

Why all so like the second part all written like the plot is cool but what's there is cool, Gg even stupid as many people killed and that's got to end already, like you have to kill a Borgia, and he spared spent sex life and create one in the Brotherhood in General repetition of the story of the second part at the end actually just added 2 of the sequence in revelation, the subject is more or less normal plot blogadarya Altair

A
Artmad27 26.09.19

Why all so like the second part all written like the plot is cool but what's there is cool, Gg even stupid as many people killed and that's got to end already, like you have to kill a Borgia, and he spared spent sex life and create one in the Brotherhood in General repetition of the story of the second part at the end actually just added 2 of the sequence in revelation, the subject is more or less normal plot blogadarya Altair