3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agaress 26.09.19 03:31 pm

What game series Assassins Creed,in your opinion the best? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Assassins Creed IV: Blag Flag.
103 Comments
Sort by:
k
kriptonec 26.09.19

2-3-I, like 4-5 I I just like!

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 26.09.19

Pervy part can be called the best. For (as before said) that she was a novelty in the game world (the plot, presenting the scenario, the gameplay, and in General everything). I even lost after the passage of Unity, and realized that it really was what was supposed to be the whole series of assassin's creed.
At the same time, can not say is the best trilogy about Ezio. That was really unexpected. Such a plot I've never seen (I mean 2nd). The plot is simply unmatched. And what was the ending like this at all! And then all the continuation of the story really hooked for a long time.
In terms of multiplayer I think the best Black flag. Even if just because all the chips that were in the previous parts - improved and added new ones, such as: supremacy, the battle for the artifact, the wolf pack. Also liked Black flag's open world. And this game really will be a few more years to be considered the best game about pirates. Wanted jumped (papakura) in the cities, wanted to swim in the open sea, he wanted the treasures searched and so on. That is really open world.
Unity of the part assassin-s you can select only the best Fitch. Such as: graphics (really the best graphics I've seen), building 1K 1st in size (all parts would have done so), of course a large abundance of people, parkour (liked!), and full city (you can go in almost any building, and the city is really a city even more alive in contrast to GTA 5).
In the end, the best in my opinion I will assume the above parts for their dignity.

A
Antoha 26.09.19

The second part, and Revel (ssori that he wrote in Russian)
Really the coolest part that I at least PASSED )))
And the rest was removed through 1-15 days

P
Paladinm 26.09.19

Assassins Creed 2
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassins Creed Black Flag

v
vulkano777 26.09.19

Assassins Creed 3

M
MrDragon200 26.09.19

2 and 3 and black flag

D
Dorzho Batuev 26.09.19

1 porecelain

P
Playersaharan 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood. Moreover, unlike the first part, this is still a fun place to play

A
AmigoRU 26.09.19

For me it is all parts awesome, but Unity fail, but still passed it 3 times :)

K
Kerik Appolonov 26.09.19

I really like the part asasina 2 3 4 brotherhood of blood outcast revelation unity syndicate

A
Argishti1999 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 2.5(Brotherhood)
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed 3.5(Black Flag)
Assassin's Creed 3.8(Rouge)

Assassin's Creed Unity

V
Vlad Dorian 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag,Unity and Brotherhood

M
Metalist1925 26.09.19

Assassin's Creed 2
and this is the only part of the series, I went to the finish line

J
JkMax 26.09.19

All the rules, but after Unity last part already not very good. And here you are talking about a little Unity, many do not go...

I
In_live 26.09.19

First first game of the series was not bad, won't forget her ever because she introduced me to a series of games about asasinov, but the best is of course the second.

I
Ilya Gruc 26.09.19

Played all. And most of all fun received from 2nd! And all the trilogy about Ezio catches the most!
Black flag is very pleased too. Though he is not an assassin, but I got a huge pleasure.
I was rushing from the creed, from assassins. so 3rd for me at all niochem. Indian....)))
So that only Altair and Ezio.
And then stupidly conveyor. Unity, Yes. cool. count, world. but nope this highlights chtoli. from the syndicate do not expect anything good.
rogue finally slag

b
bigalexis 26.09.19

After Ezio, I began to learn on TV Roman sights as if he had been there

s
slipknot326 26.09.19

Assassins Creed 2
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassins Creed Black Flag

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 26.09.19

F