3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 26.09.19 03:35 pm

Impressions of the game (Hitman: Absolution)

Part 1:
Impressions from the full game

Write your first impressions of the game.
109 Comments
Sort by:
O
OrangeHead 26.09.19

I consider myself a veteran Hitman, because I have passed all the parts, starting from Codename 47, not once, not twice, different styles and ways. new Hitman aroused mixed feelings

O
OrangeHead 26.09.19

1) the PLOT. on the one hand well - it is interesting to trace the line of events, not just through missions. but just because of this story and lost the same contract mission. a number of tasks - and labor-rating need to go without killing. the developers ruined the very sacred concept of the 47th, adding the plot. he's been before, but just tied a set of jobs, and no one complained. developed merged with their eternal rivals - Splinter Cell series - and created the analogue of Conviction. students can yell that it's not - it's really the same thing. although there is in principle nothing can be awkward - not just the bald man, it is logical that he would not be stamped in the office forever. besides, he'd already left the Agency (remember the second part) - now just decided to make it rougher

O
OrangeHead 26.09.19

2) difficult BUT not impossible. taktashov can not be, the graphics are really great. however, developed still with the engine not again nakosyachili. for example, when the character is a smoker holds a cigarette outside of the fingers, or when 47 first aims at lenny, escapist Victoria, empty hand without a gun. maybe it was just me, but agree - it was then, to blame only the developers, I'm not a magician in the game files did not climb. naturally, it was nothing, but still notice them.

O
OrangeHead 26.09.19

3) GEAR. many here shit bricks is that it is the choice of weapons before missions, no suitcase, bald-headed man puts his rifle down your pants. about the rifle and radio on the pants - I agree, could work out, from time immemorial, bald only PP and pistols could hide under clothing (though a huge number, but still - there's a plus that at least it is impossible for the jacket to stuff 100500 guns). about the choice of weapons, upgrades, and hundreds of the rest of the story is not provided, nya^^ bald and exposed to the frost from the Agency (or rather he is, but not the essence), so what stores? your suitcase he handed to the Chinese, and it is not necessary - you're on the run, everyone was looking for you, so it is difficult to hide in the crowd with the muzzle and barcode (later patch), but there is also brand suitcase considerable weight, yeah. generally you can see a whole series of jobs he did like a hobo worn. judging by the concept of this part of the story - wines. if at all in the sense of a Hitman - feil.

O
OrangeHead 26.09.19

4) GAMEPLAY. a new disguise - MS is realisim. this series is not enough. sometimes marveled how the guards, quite knowledgeable (presumably) about the 47th, did not notice in his surroundings, a new man, and even bald, and even a barcode. naturally, harder now, but nobody can tell you that looks stupid. about the mission - not missions where you can feel like a maniac, cutting gradually everything. Yes, there are, but that is the story. WM in almost every mission you can take on the role of any gardener, for example, who found a knife from the kitchen and decided to make a feast of sadism. instincts instead of cards - it is logical that without the Agency he now has a satellite scan shows all of the people (or as it's explained), but the replacement issue is at least strange. without a map (even just the schematic, the hell with them people) play hard sometimes, not knowing where and why to go. makes the wild linearity. the instincts of some cancer compensate for the inability to track and all (although minimap saves, Yes), and the patterns of movement, but also canonical mark all and shoot reminiscent of the epic press X to win. with mimicry app, in conditions when everyone knows your face and looking for, I have to constantly make facepalmy, passing by another bully, and this is useful. Yes and AI opponents pumped up, which is good news. the rating kills the desire to kill everyone. the first time will definitely pass, as labor-47th, but then want and maniac to play, and it tied in a knot number in the upper left corner neillyuzorno discourages. further - no saves. that is, none at all. only golimy key points, after a reboot, which is often the ones you killed previously are resurrected and stolen the bust is back in place. although the second in your pocket. I want to take ye....move developed. disguised bald still faster than any fireman, Yes.

O
OrangeHead 26.09.19

5) WEAPONS. HUNDREDS OF HIS! no, but really. firearms sea, hand-to-hand do not say anything. here unconditional wines. always nice to not just strangle the enemy with some kind of string, but, for example, to bash his skull in with a bust. it is a pity that it is impossible to carry many things at once, although there is more wine in the direction of realism than fail. but the outfits and weapons available only for contracts disappoint. haha Kachitsa, collecting ALL at once, only to then in a separate game mode to use it? and opisalovo after missions all subjects - on the one hand wines, can immediately see that there was in the job, and all that you took or not. fail that when it passed the mission and you're estessno, well done, but the hammer you found. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU - you must beat and look for a fucking hammer.

O
OrangeHead 26.09.19

6) NEW TRICKS. pretending to surrender and then to take hostage the enemy of wines. hide behind cover - bitter wines. with a bunch of items that you can throw anywhere and distract the enemy - wines. collision of containers with cupboards (you can now hide and putting all the corpses in both) - VIN. just do not understand why you cannot kill the enemy, throwing him in the melon a brick or a spanner. new features (in addition to the first described - zarabotany receipt from WM) was added just for the sake of the fact that the game has slipped in Conviction. all parts to this we passed quietly, and without this, no one complained. although nice, I must admit. annoying that removed the context menu - approached the object, hit E and choose what you want to do with it. so no - over the body while standing: change one button to pick up weapon to another, drag it on the third. quickly got used, but the context was more convenient.

O
OrangeHead 26.09.19

7) DIVERSITY. here I want to leave the developers. different locations with different views, thousands of items, many not similar people (although the clones are still among us), and - most importantly - a lot of them are actually doing something, in addition to standard patrols. delight chatting with each other people, hundreds of them. weapons, as I said above, as well hundreds of disguises though as well. even apostily the noose can be exchanged for a police roulette, well, or wire. killed concept with contract jobs changed on a changing mission - now you kill someone, then the whole mission doing legs, then again to kill. liked to escape after the hotel - so far as I remember, like watching the time counter until the train's arrival on the platform, waiting for the cops here and take the same for bald papchinskii - already murazhki the skin, and again I want sygranut, and even forgive prosrali historical concept of contract missions. but only for a moment.

T
Trevor 26.09.19

DLCI normal or not?

B
Braun Fuhrer 26.09.19

Black Mind
Was it worth so much to write about a game that is to the Hitman series offerings very mediocre attitude.

O
OrangeHead 26.09.19

DLS only make sense for the regime of contracts. but quality

Yes, the game has little enough relationship to the world of Hitman, its more like what some other people did. just painted all that distinguishes it from the series

D
Don Thomas Falcone 26.09.19

Overall the game is gorgeous. It is seen that developed have relied on the story and they have it very bad happened. The 47th became a human being with feelings and not just a killing machine. Graphics also at altitude, just an amazing picture. The gameplay is very hardcore. Don't know how at the lower levels, I played on difficult and had no time to strain the brain, just so I can do stealth. But the structure of the game is not the same. These shoals and stay all the time in the shelter, make it more like Splinter Cell. Of the minuses I will allocate perhaps only an oversight of the developers about the checkpoint, after downloading which to restore enemies and is cleaned the area goes down the drain. In General the game was great, but to be honest I personally did not have:
1. The idea of the good old Blood Money, without linearity, with a bunch of different ways to kill, perfect accidents, where each location at your disposal.
2. Music Jasper Kyd, who did the entire atmosphere of the game.
3. Old inventory with syringes and a noose that can really pull.

b
bronzer 26.09.19

This is the only part of Hitman I played (Yes shame on me, but it turned out, alas) and what can I say. First of all the graphics on high, I do a good job, no lag and never in the game no bugs encountered. Pleased with the gameplay, completing missions in different ways - an unusual approach, pleased with the fact that you don't feel like a noob in assassins 3, obeying the stupid synchronization. Still, the game is alive and the characters are not stupid pieces of logs)
Now to the cons ( well, as without them)) actually not happy with the system of checkpoints, they constantly have to go( well, at least when vyponenie missions at the middle level they are in principle not needed, yet I constantly have a feeling of something missing in this game, some raisins ( honestly I don't know probably I'm paranoid) ). The game really came out good, it is clear that developed very tried, I was satisfied with the game)

s
svastik14 26.09.19

The game is good, but this is not the good old Hitman. I like for the map to develop an action plan and implement as a cold-blooded killer. And here kitessa as the bun behind obstacles, some missions before you can take funny, stupidly almost ran through the whole level. Cross-dressing and the views of the enemies are generally stupid idea, than the old one does not like. This collection of points nafig need it, to pass the level a hundred times to get a certain murder or all items to collect, the developers generally do nefig)) Than was a bad idea to earn money and buy weapons between levels. Of course then I realize the story and such will not work. But what for me a plot is not needed. I want the job, map, stocked up on weapons and fight. Why invent new crap if there is an army of fans which have developed over the 4 parts of the game that in principle the style is the same. This is one of the only such game of its kind, why go to all sorts of splinter villages. In General, if the part 6 will be the same license I will not buy. Better far cry 4 or I'll buy GTA 5 which do not change its principles.

T
Tenzki 26.09.19

Damn how do I Enrage People Who Say That Hitman Absolution is Not HS interesting I saw the review of Osorscica not like it then I didn't like that Serve cull of duty black Ops Over 9000 You are Paramite and then say I like, too, looked on YouTube Thought So Too and the Raiders out of hand he HS I not Worthy LITSUHA Torrent Edishn

s
svastik14 26.09.19

Sodochka
Yes the game is normal but this is not Hitman. This is a parody of splinter village, but in which even the light and shadow as does not affect. I was second to last mission can be completed in a couple of minutes. roll into turn to strangle thugs, hide it in the closet and a minute to wait for the main villain to kill in the closet and ran to the exit. In other Hitman had to plan the murder, at some point needed a second not to miss the moment, and accidents needed a killing, not a dull set of points. I hope the developers hear the fans, and return all chips to the Hitman, and most importantly the map and the scale of the mission. And absolution forget as a bad dream.
And for the record I bought the professional edition, so supported the developers, I would buy and collection at least five thousand if there was a tie and tie clip.

B
Braun Fuhrer 26.09.19

svastik14
+

A
Andy7P7 26.09.19

And I really liked the game as is Hitman.
Here you keep talking, bald is not the same, give us the old, callous, cold-blooded, clone.
And the fact that series together with the character develops, not care about anyone. Hitman is not just a clone and killing machine, he had soul and his own opinion, he now decides which way to go.
And those who want to argue with me, PUT AT least ONE CARD IN the LEADERBOARDS, YOUR NICKNAME ON the 1st place IN the WORLD RANKING.
Here then say that the game is easy.

J
JackalSTV 26.09.19

I liked the game, but not all.
Living world, the graphics are a lot a lot of tasks, the gameplay of high level.
But the so-called freedom in all the levels is understood in different ways.
I would like to mention about the duration of the campaign, it is long and it tired me. Although all the first 4 parts I passed completely.

CONCLUSION: the game is good, but there are drawbacks in my opinion.
And so the rating 8.5/10

And 2 and 4 have fallen short again in my opinion.

N
NikitoZZZ9595 26.09.19

Andy7P7
Since when nerdy became the achievement ?