3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 26.09.19 03:35 pm

Impressions of the game (Hitman: Absolution)

Part 1:
Impressions from the full game

Write your first impressions of the game.
109 Comments
Sort by:
X
X.A.H.T.E.P 26.09.19

Really fun game! went 14/20 and quite pleased at! graphics are good enough even at the minimum salary, the story is also cool! be sure to pass and pereproydu this game, it is a pity I have a problem with her...

f
fedors 26.09.19

I played all parts of Hitman and I want to say that you've done with the Daisy not Hitman HITMAN Yes HITMAN is and there is nothing in the game to slander.Built just developed a storyline,if someone does not understand that the story instantly protekaet 47u need to quickly save the girl or be a disaster!He had no time to run and buy weapons parties,especially with the cops and the Agency on the tail,which managed the place, and then stolen,that's the trick.And who needs money for a mission in contracts to play.And the progress is not in place, is not 47 always run around and just soak in all the ordering and stupidly obosomase needed a different approach for a change,and that 47ого started to learn so I see this as the game became more difficult the more thinking you need to include and never understood two people just talked to each other and here you 47th in its form is the devil palivo past the first chush is realism as it should be.Now about the maps-no connection to the center(well, that is with the Agency)that's the whole answer.For there was the instinct,and what difference the map instinct,setting clear goals visible-in a good way,and if someone without a card murder cannot plan that's his problem.

U
Uillis 26.09.19

The game was great. In different ways refers to it: better it Blood Money or not. For me not better, but slightly worse, although for some indicators it surpassed it. Some fans of the series Hitman didn't want to cover rifts, so the new game Hayat. Understand that there are some locations, especially small, there are built without them, in General they do not pass, but if you think about it, you can understand the developers who wanted to add to gameplay realism, and in my opinion rightly so, but I think that shelters and rifts they are really overdone. Even at times it seemed to me that I play Adam Jenson. Feature in Hitman that distinguish it from other games was the disguise, and here she not disappeared, she certainly was, because if not, then the game would certainly called Hitman is not received. Instinct. I think they are right brought the Danes. First time without him actually beat the game, unless you want to start all the time from the beginning. Instinct also helps to study the location, it there marks the important places and adds to the realism in terms of hiding from their own kind. So. The developers tried to add realism to the game. And if you think about it, without shelters and rifts in modern stealth games is not enough. And if you imagine that a new Hitman would be no rifts, shelters, ventilation passages, that would just be pathetic.
Large locations, and it is very a pity, really small. Little more. Let's see how to move further in the series, but wish there was a little small very few locations, and it would be better not, because then used the cover and rolls to swing. Although places such as a bar, the shooting range and That are required to be, and that's a plus game, because in past games they were not. When I see such great locations like the courthouse and many of the events in this game want to be called a masterpiece. Nothing like the other games I have not seen. The same courthouse, in my opinion, the best location in the game, and would like to see the following games in the series there were many. Also, in Blood Money - it's a hospital, FL, the White house. I also liked the scene of the game is America. Texas, Chicago, South Dakota. I love when you choose these places. And the music is fucking, and the subject and typically American. Rock Blues I love. What is here minus Max Payne 3, then that place is Brazil, and kill blacks and other Latinos just really tired, and America is America.
The genre of crime, and such today, few in the gaming industry. Fantastic already even as a fed, but she will never give up. We love the same games like GTA? Because everything in today's real world. Cars, people, planes, weapons present. And then the same thing. All real. there not aliens, robots, implants. Put in some plot. The story came out a little leaky, and he was manifested in the actions of the agent 47. why was it necessary to jump on the Mexican with a noose? Why was it necessary to go into the water with electricity? Why even then he was not killed earlier, catching? The nonsense! It's Agent 47, the perfect assassin who, like a grandmaster in a chess battle. calculates your steps for Troubleshooting purposes many steps ahead. Moreover, he is the best killer was in the Agency and has the experience like no. You can learn from previous games. Why agent 47 rescues a girl Victoria and eliminates the threats to it, can be found only at the very end. It's not a hole. Hitman working only for the money, and everything is logical. At first I didn't understand, fuck it, this girl gave up? At the end understand. The game should pass through. Staged cinematic cutscenes, graphics (one of the best in the gaming industry). special effects - there is no claim, all at the highest level, very high quality and sold with their own style.
Put yourself Absolution from individual 9.5 points. More great locations and more options event wish for the next games to implement the developers. Masterpiece such location as the court, and will go again many times, and not just her. Blood Money definitely 10 points for his time, and now it looks great. Very interesting, as will further develop the series Hitman, which has already become a brand. it is certainly the Danes others do not sell, if not collapse, of course. And that's good.

r
rusandor 26.09.19

svastik14
the plot of the story are different.
IMHO - it's just that this story doesn't really fit into the context of previous episodes.
Yes, and the Hitman's character became a slightly different character.
he became long-winded (his constant monologues)
he became emotional
he even became more humanized
so he saw Thor Blasted )) he so wanted as a Director and almost like the writer of this game

T
Trevor 26.09.19

The hitmen discount 75% !!

D
Deathspell Omega 26.09.19

more and more sequels and sequels of games are worse than the first parts

here, for example Prince of Persia the forgotten Sands
completely removed all the combos that were in warrior I now, the Prince became a magician, it is impossible to cut napopolam along nor across, nor to cut off the head or throw enemies, etc., i.e. all cameo fucking that was in the 2nd part

or the Witcher 2
awesome fights from the 1st part, too, was destroyed, and now the enemies just need to zaklikivaem 5 strikes in a row
signs finally weak

the list can be endless

T
Tatarin2 26.09.19

I will not say that this is the most favorite game for me,as I am against violence and almost anyone but if that is where you are being attacked and need zashishatsya,but this game impressed me especially the last two parts that I played in all except the first herself.Write I was surprised when I saw this part,as if to look for the differences,this last one with the BALD HEAD GIVE the PIE immediately threw almost all the parts except for the BLOODY MONEY.In the game, I liked almost everything except stupidity I can see you even if you disguise and play on medium difficulty but most of big,small, I play a little, so that talking current for yourself.There are moments where it is still not clear how to manage them,as if to recall the other parts of these chips as there almost was not,but I'm not saying that it changed for the worse.New graphics, new interface, new story,and that the most important thing,and it and other versions of well-built.

N
NikitoZZZ9595 26.09.19

Students fiercely minus a negative feedback on the game. But the game turned out to be slag.

N
NikitoZZZ9595 26.09.19

Review found on the Internet that fully describes my feelings about the game (my review is in the previous topic, so as not to yell that I copiest).
The review (only read to the end, and then the bunch starts to tear and to kill start reading the first sentence):
I know that is more reminiscent of Absolution? Splinter Cell: Conviction. These two suffered a very similar fate – they have good showily. All items for which a series loved dumped into the pipe. It seems to be remained the backbone, but he is very poorly recognizable and fuck there is no need.

For some reason, "the Hitman" gave some neosure. With cutscenes, dialogue, some unnecessary drama and snot. Complete crap, really. Even the 47th broke down and decided to fucking cut your barcode to find out. However, crookedly pasted the patch he is not very helpful in this matter, but the drama is well, drama!

Along with the drama appeared and wacky levels in which we need to engage in some Frank stuff. For example, to escape from a gunship helicopter or to escape from a burning building. Good times, when we were given the contract and then do whatever you want, ended. Now almost always of the 47th is in hostile territory. Therefore, there is no open research locations – only the shadows, shelters and shoals. More useful analogue of "eagle vision", borrowed from Assassin's Creed.

The game with all this infuriates his irrationality. Replacing the dress, the enemies begin to see through our black soul. Enough to stand on their mind for a few seconds and all is lost, the opponents already know who you are. Even from afar, even if they turned back. But if you duck and hide behind a table, watching us guard won't suspect a thing.

And here in order to leave a sniper rifle near an open window with direct visibility on a very important man. Having done their dirty work, can get into the Cabinet or drawer in the same room and wait until the guards calm down. No one thought to drop by.

And maybe I'd tell you more, but my nerves have passed. I passed the last level (the one where at the end get on the train) was a real massacre. I had neither the strength nor the desire to hide behind tables and pillars. Climb the ledges. Rummaged in the bins. I need it? The same history was and with Conviction – like stealth and left, but what they did to him?

In short, a very Hu**spent about $8.49. Better would be reported and picked up Far Cry 3. Want Hitman? Play Blood Money. Want Splinter Cell? Play Chaos Theory.

PS As expected. Students-casual zaminusovali. I feel it is necessary to leave the PG, and the audience really good.

E
Eriori 26.09.19

The game is still full of script mistakes , not particularly motivated actions , and sometimes nonsense. Blood money they have already hike will not surpass.

P
Pulse Ultra 26.09.19

Guys help. Is it possible to remove the score counter which is in the upper left corner of the screen?

A
Andy7P7 26.09.19

night by night
Play on the legend.

r
rusandor 26.09.19

six months have passed.
decided to repeat. after the second mission was abandoned. Diversify the passage does
for me, it turns out that at the time.
pichalka Yes. but not rushing here.

by the way.
any latest news from the developers of the met who ?

O
Otlichnyy Gamburger 26.09.19

Please tell me the treatment of contracts free ? pirates

L
LimTheMan 26.09.19

Well...a failure you will not name, but the slag developed have managed to do. Stealth...Well, just not in any frame does not climb. And let very clever to shut up about the fact that everyone knows their colleagues and waiters. What the hell? Why in one area all the police have to know each other in person? The waiters are okay, they work together. Guards also know this ? Dressed to go and then you all begin to suspect . You suddenly start to pay attention, even if you're in the crowd. Brad, not stealth. The AI enemies are stupid. Sitting in the shelter, past you runs 10 meters a policeman, hiding behind cover and shoots you ???? Quit hiding somewhere, these sheep continue to shoot, and somewhere high in the wall. Or kill everybody, there is new come, and you stand among the corpses of weapons, and they don't even suspect, just about you running!!??Breakdown ability bullet no. Weapons, until he saw the pistols, shotgun, and possibly PP too.
Locations are small, cramped and with a bunch of rollers. Sit and watch the movie. The graphics are excellent, but the light ruined it. What are they trying to do? Pretty unrealistic light ? They did. Instead of sunshine all lights some lights in the sky, and the sky is not visible. This bright crap, Dark locations, though with good design.
Melee...not seen that he has someone. So, for all. Since when does an enemy need two strikes to pass out ? And the administration is not very comfortable but it's bearable.
I will not write further...
6/10 the game

m
mynameisfoxy 26.09.19

play here. killed the nuns :3
in this game, there are pros and cons. it is a pity that now there is no Diana, and that we are playing against the Agency, but on the other hand this diversity makes to the plot
the cloaking system and the instinct is also very pleased. cinematic graphics as well.
without a map at times very uncomfortable, but it seems accustomed.
and I started Kane and Lynch in this game :D

G
GDFrost1.4 26.09.19

This game and, frankly, I have more minuses than pluses. Not hooked up and all. But passed through.
The main minus - the plot is too complicated, sometimes full of facepalm.
Stealth - here it is a little crumpled, you can hide behind cover (they finally did), but on the other - so you learned not to focus of course, but at greater distances. The developers went a little overboard.

Pros:
Graphics - it is presented in all its glory, do not say anything, realistic.
Locations - diverse; this, of course, a plus.
Some other stuff: melee, which is no more items for killing targets: a fire extinguisher, a canister from-under gasoline, Tomahawk, etc

Rating 7/10. For the game to come back I don't want.

M
MC_DIZEL 26.09.19

The game is not the same... it looks like Blood Money was the best of all...

S
Sm Pank 26.09.19

It is a pity that the syringes were removed would be very useful

r
r0b0tf00t 26.09.19

and I'm sad that there is no desire to return to this game.