3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 26.09.19 03:35 pm

Impressions of the game (Hitman: Absolution)

Part 1:
Impressions from the full game

Write your first impressions of the game.
109 Comments
Sort by:
s
svastik14 26.09.19

Andy7P7
A friend let me in on these ratings generally do not care. My game needs tightening. To improve the ranking as I remember it is necessary to pootkryvali all the items to perform the type of mini tasks. And one for example is to go through the whole level in a suit not dressed, take the whole level clean up in a suit, grosesse, collect all the items grosesse kill some sort of an accident. And so until everything is open, and then normally pass the level. Two age-old question: Why and Nuqui?

s
svastik14 26.09.19

NikitoZZZ9595
Oh no sooner had the friend to write))

A
Andy7P7 26.09.19

NikitoZZZ9595С when did nerdy become achievement ?
Play the game you like is called nerdy?
Well, you just so not zadrot, really cool kid, adult DORK b*I, x*WHAT RA is doing to the gaming website and talk about video games? Not like, past go at the donkey have the black entrance of sulitsa, been waiting for you.
And next time neh*R to be rude SCHMUCK.

A
Andy7P7 26.09.19

svastik14Два age-old question: Why and Nuqui?
And*yn at all in game play?
I play games because I'm curious.
Read the post above, this refers to you, Chip.

s
svastik14 26.09.19

Andy7P7
You're in the first part of the Hitman played?
Interest and to pass the level several times to get the rating, not the same thing.

A
Andy7P7 26.09.19

svastik14
All parts of the play, I have them all installed.
The fact that in this part there are story pleased me, in the previous parts, only certain contracts, little related to each other, here and all the jobs are intertwined.
I like to play with 1-5 parts.
To go several times, for the sake of ratings? Yes, I just have to wonder, to find all, to open all. It was conceived during the development of the game, turned on the ratings, the ability to create and complete contracts.
Look, in the first part kill target and all, the level is passed and how you did it just on the drum even though all the locations we clean.
Here the same crap. Don't need the ratings? Take the location and go on.
I have the game 10 times already all gone, in different ways and at all levels, by the way, I was pleased that at higher levels, added enemies, changing scripts than, or as well, can boast of the first part, so low that sophisticated bots remain the same.
с1по3 is one game with the same missions, 4 is a separate game, and 5 is a different game, but they all = Hitman.
The game evolves and is not static, it will be 6 part I and I will be happy to play.
I will not argue that has its flaws and omissions, but the game was still interesting.

A
Andy7P7 26.09.19

svastik14
And again. Don't like the game?
Write - I did not like the game or I was disappointed.
But being rude to others is not necessary.
Why put your opinion above others?
Kinder be.

s
svastik14 26.09.19

Andy7P7
Hey you're a nerd, you seem the guy got nasty, and I'll not say a word.
And if you believe the information from this site is that Hitman 6 will be very different and do not interactive is that I'm not happy. And the pictures Hitman hairy))

A
Andy7P7 26.09.19

NikitoZZZ9595
Since when nerdy became the achievement ?
svastik14
NikitoZZZ9595
Oh no sooner had the friend to write))

That whose posts?
Well, what are you saying then?
I just answered the posts in the same tone.

s
svastik14 26.09.19

Andy7P7
Of course, I'm an ardent fan of Hitman. I have a airbrush gold logo Hitman on the laptop pillow to order the car with the logo of the famous, and still plan to order in England toy from koleksiyonu. But in Hitman I'm not so much playing it.

A
Andy7P7 26.09.19

I just like the idea of Hitman, and this part 5 was highly anticipated, someone did not like someone expected more, I'm just glad she came, even with their shortcomings. The question hung, whether at all to continue after part 4, see for yourself what period of time has passed, and then still let him out.
Let's not fight and just going to play games that we like.
svastik14 And if you believe the information from this site is that Hitman 6 will be very different and do not interactive is that I'm not happy. And the pictures Hitman hairy)
Then I seriously will say - BALD is NOT THE same :-)

T
Tenzki 26.09.19

svastik14
Well, I'm not saying that the game is simply a masterpiece, was Where the frame which Type this said and At the expense of bugs that I saw a lot example: 2 the mission of Killing the King Sniper immediately rushed the cops satirise in the box they went, only got pop COP through the door was another, even in the first mission, get the gun dressed as a gardener in a hat sit down the stem through the hat

T
Tenzki 26.09.19

svastik14
Cool especially the logo, If not difficult sfotat and laid out here

s
svastik14 26.09.19

Sodochka
How will cushion them also lay out.

T
Tenzki 26.09.19

N***Attiyah

T
Tenzki 26.09.19

svastik14
A screen Where Agent 47 Hairy to Me the first time posmtorel generally Thought Neo some as well, though, as if his feet has posotri not closer)))

s
svastik14 26.09.19

Sodochka
and here according to tie that back throw he really beats him in flight.

B
Braun Fuhrer 26.09.19

Andy7P7
I became a leader and I can talk a bad game or not.
I loved this series and waited for new games and I like people have a right to say good or bad, not the nerds who will finish it completely.

A
Andy7P7 26.09.19

Schulz85
Well written, like you will finish it completely.
Don't like it go play other games that you like.

U
UpNextGen 26.09.19

in the new hitmen no matter what I so loved this game namely:
1) huge world for freedom of thought
2) the initial briefing with the choice of equipment before the mission and upgrading the weapons
3) present the classical epic music
4) do not have the elegance that was once inherent in the hitmen, hitmen before was a mystery, a legend, never said anything superfluous, very discreet and mysterious character, was a very interesting personality about him right now this is not to say...
it used what was forced to play this game again and again but now... alas... the Game is broken in favor of the General public.