3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavlousp 04.09.19 03:57 pm

PlayGround.ru: a new video player on the website

Dear users, according to your numerous requests for change of video work was done by its replacement by a new version. The key difference is the use of our new player html5 standards instead of flash in the old player.
At the moment the site has the ability to switch between old and new players to gauge which version is most suitable for you.
In this topic you can share your opinion about the work of the new player, problems and proposals. If you have had problems with the old player, please indicate in the form whether they are resolved in the new version.

When viewing video in a new player you are still having problems, please describe them in details in the thread of this forum.

194 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.09.19

Finally,and that sometimes it was necessary several times to click on the video to start,well if you can access on YouTube,and when it is built full AP

B
BioGen 04.09.19

Rejoice,finally can normally live to see,is this in fact the case?!!Thank you)

R
RikoChiko 04.09.19

Fit. Now, though, the volume slider like normal. Not like before, either zero percent or ten.

D
Daniel Sl 04.09.19

I have lived to see this day ! Finally

C
CRASHBULLET 04.09.19

I had to at least sample video to put the old one was a dummy player is understandable, but what moved to new, if not the news would not know.

o
oxxxymiron889 04.09.19

Like a new player,definitely better than the old one

V
Votsin 04.09.19

Much faster load videos that are embedded from YouTube. Here to view the video, you have to watch ads before the video, sometimes completely kills the browser process (I do not know what is the reason, but at the moment PG only resource with which I have a similar problem).

Indeed, why not put Yutubovskih player? Still the views on your channel to go will a users only better.

O
Only Shooter 04.09.19

In better times, now I have no crashes when rewinding the video and loaded faster.

I
InternetJustice 04.09.19

Stenly V8, and tanks/ships and other human waste, where you want to be?

PS: the player was much better.

M
MarvelDC 04.09.19

I have an old player with no issues. This player rewind works adequately

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 04.09.19

on the old player clicked on the video,went ads after 5 seconds turn it off.but there is only sound and the video like loaded.clicked twice with the mouse to open it to full screen,the video is paused and began another advertisement,in 80% of cases, which you cannot skip after 5 seconds and watch all 20 seconds.
now this is not a problem.
Spoilerthe,FIE,FIE through the left shoulder)

S
Ser Gregor 04.09.19

Visually of course. And emotions when starting the player, not as grey and boring, but quite the contrary. Rewind has become much easier and better. In General, everything is fine!

InternetJustice
Stenly V8
You, I would recommend the Adblock extension, works for me.

K
Ksodar74ru 04.09.19

with the old player, the problem was mainly with the uploading of the video, and that turned out all right

N
Noob--- 04.09.19

Cheers

[
[ttk]Terrorist 04.09.19

Old player, sitting on 10-ke the videos do not download. When loads are put on pause and then play and wait half a minute until starts because it ska.
New player works like a clock.

I
InternetJustice 04.09.19

Sir Gregor, no, I love is to watch. As there is in advertising World of Warships on PG: Power, history, power... All of this in our game is not! Wonderful advertising, what Adblock?

x
xAGS37x 04.09.19

well, no more problems at launch(which rarely used to be, but more often lately) ... so much faster was the loading when you rewind - here really can feel the difference

d
develiare 04.09.19

In the old player, was the lag when switching from windowed mode to full screen, after downloading a video, switching to polnoekrannom video loaded again.
To start the video which is uploaded on the website and I have been in 5-6 times to click on play to player somehow responded. Video download was very slow, although the speed of the Internet allows.

A new player is not one of those, have reviewed several videos of various shenanigans.

While all the triples. Thank you PG that listen to their users)

A
Andrey_282 04.09.19

A new player is truly better than the previous, thanks a lot!

C
Chernyy Grifon 04.09.19

Wait! That's a good player, but not the cripple.