3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavlousp 04.09.19 03:57 pm

PlayGround.ru: a new video player on the website

Dear users, according to your numerous requests for change of video work was done by its replacement by a new version. The key difference is the use of our new player html5 standards instead of flash in the old player.
At the moment the site has the ability to switch between old and new players to gauge which version is most suitable for you.
In this topic you can share your opinion about the work of the new player, problems and proposals. If you have had problems with the old player, please indicate in the form whether they are resolved in the new version.

When viewing video in a new player you are still having problems, please describe them in details in the thread of this forum.

194 Comments
Sort by:
s
shelz1 04.09.19

very slow loading videos, and on the old very slow load, other sites loaded normally

D
Domian83 04.09.19

Thank heavens heard our prayers and sadomasochism is over. With what all and congratulations!!!

GG.Man1ak
Spoiler

S
SanKa Games 04.09.19

OH GODS, IT WORKS!!! NO LAG!!!

P
PeroAlxp 04.09.19

pavlousp
Thanks for the new player, now we can watch the videos. Scroll across the video series is working fine, no glitches noticed.
But for me it has one tiny flaw. Where is 60FPS? As for YouTube, 720 60 and 1080 60, where? Or just the rollers still has not been filled with such quality?
Add a few video clips of the tests of the new player survey. That people could evaluate a new player on test examples from, and what would these samples was 60 frames. And without 60 frames this is the last century.

R
RAGGRY 04.09.19

Cheers mates! All hail the new player!

T
Tom[Cat] 04.09.19

Garbage this new player! Want a new player!

p
pavlousp 04.09.19

PeroAlxp
to do 60 frames in plans for a long time, the timing is unknown.

F
FunMC 04.09.19

New is better, but still not exactly quite right. I certainly do not understand it...but the question is: what is the problem, to generate videos with YouTube, as do many well-known sites?.

s
sundyray 04.09.19

In the new version of this player does not play, and in old CA. all Yandex browser Version

z
zombijaic 04.09.19

great player , nice to know that PG didn't care .

M
MStanislaV 04.09.19

BUG in fullscreen mode when moving the mouse, does not appear menu to rewind or stop the video and exit full screen mode.

Thanks again for the player!

s
szloy 04.09.19

Finally, I had to constantly wait when you see the video with the old player! now it is better!
P/S and if someone whines that video first so this you Adblock off, there are not so many ads!!!!

T
The_Igromator 04.09.19

I don't know what, but for me personally, when watching videos there is only 2 megabits my Internet channel, when 8 key. When for example on YouTube my whole Internet is clogged and video in Full HD there is loaded without problems. But player new good. But with your channel that you have to solve it. The Direction Of Belarus. Video 1080 or 720 or even 480 will ship slow.

J
JolyMau5 04.09.19

Video goes, the picture is not.
With the old version had the same bug, saved pause here.
The latest version of Chrome.

D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19

FunMC
>> what is the problem, to generate videos YouTube,
I wonder if you yourself answer your question? Because the answer is on the surface, it is really difficult to guess? Come on, help out, I know you can!

F
FunMC 04.09.19

RomanWebDev
Sarcastic there is absolutely stupid...this is so clear that it filled the video should be on YouTube (if you have it). Now the trend in many well-known resources used...funny you ours.

D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19

FunMC
Let's start with the fact that your phrase generate video with the YouTube can be interpreted in two ways. What do you mean?

D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19

Faceless
Yes, this problem appeared. Some gentle soul on our website added to the list of adblock filters new filter, which is now a block and the video image. The problem is seen only in Firefox with AdblockPlus enabled. Recommendation - temporarily disable this plugin. Bug report already sent.

m
monk70 04.09.19

Problems with the old player was not. In the new appeared. For example, there is no image.

n
n3rd1 04.09.19

It does not work correctly in Full Screen. -Fade controls, and to exit the player to have to reload the page (Google chrome latest) This error occurs not always. Sometimes brakes, but works quicker than the old player. To youtube-ovskogo is still very far away