3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavlousp 04.09.19 03:57 pm

PlayGround.ru: a new video player on the website

Dear users, according to your numerous requests for change of video work was done by its replacement by a new version. The key difference is the use of our new player html5 standards instead of flash in the old player.
At the moment the site has the ability to switch between old and new players to gauge which version is most suitable for you.
In this topic you can share your opinion about the work of the new player, problems and proposals. If you have had problems with the old player, please indicate in the form whether they are resolved in the new version.

When viewing video in a new player you are still having problems, please describe them in details in the thread of this forum.

194 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torstein 04.09.19

pavlousp
I Use Yandex Browser
Version 15.12.0.6151
Error showed again here:
Spoiler

Although if you use Google Chrome browser
Version 47.0.2526.80 m - all the video shows without problems, well, until I this error is not seen on the browser.
UPD:
The video that was provided above where the error happens on this page is loaded, but apparently there it loaded in the old player.
http://joxi.ru/J2be1GYtwWWLm6

A
Alex_Pro 04.09.19

In principle, I have the previous version of the player worked more or less steadily, troubles rarely occurred. This version is so all works perfectly without any complaints. Yes, for a long time the people of the new player was waiting for, however.
P. S. Lol. And cons, for what? Sick people...

p
pavlousp 04.09.19

GG.Man1ak
the link if you use it the browser itself starts to play a video, regardless of player on the site. Most likely you have some kind of add-on Yandex browser doesn't correctly start the video. Something of add-ins plugged into the Yandex browser?

d
diixtra 04.09.19

The mountain gave birth to a mouse...
It is the reproach of slowpokes PG.ru, but even now alive.

k
kypnamob 04.09.19

apparently someone in the SG had the hiccups for a few years and through a thorough analysis of the comments, the cause was found and eliminated. congratulations! I hope now everything will work as it should

T
TheReds1892 04.09.19

new player CHEERS

V
Vatafaker 04.09.19

the new player buggy scroll bar - when viewing in full screen he's not in hiding and is constantly hanging at the bottom. More exact she tries to escape, flashes and then reappears.

F
FirstDevil 04.09.19

New player is great loads the CPU: when video is playing below 100% do not fall naturally constant freezes as soon as I put on pause, the CPU usage drops to 5%, while that tab was open 5 pieces. At first I thought the problem computer, but the video from you tube loads of 50-60%, the old player 70-80%. All video tested in Full HD. At 720p quality and below there are no problems. Does anyone else have these problems or is it still a mistake to look at yourself?

s
saa0891 04.09.19

FirstDevil

Have you got something wrong.
Spoiler

s
smiley_alex 04.09.19

Thanks for the new player. Now there is no problem. Thank you.

D
Den4ikRZK 04.09.19

FirstDevil
No offense,but in such a config as you have a Intel Core 2Duo CPU T6600 2.20 GHz, 4 GB RAM, GeForce GT 240M 512MB,it is not surprising that inhibits.
P. S Tested the player on the old system:Intel Core 2Duo 7200 E GTx9800, 4gb ram,the result is 70-100% load on Prots.

D
Den4ikRZK 04.09.19

Player rules works fine.

A
Aips95 04.09.19

Great, now works on cellphones, in any browser.

D
Dok13 04.09.19

well, finally a new stable working player

R
Rock Forever 04.09.19

Direct gift for the New Year

L
LightHOwUSE 04.09.19

The player is great) you can Now start to view the digests. Previously this was not possible, due to ongoing upload, even in 720p. This step not only will you increase the audience, but will also increase your respect for your product) =) happy!)

H
Haisenberg_ 04.09.19

The new Player is excellent,but on the old one had problems..by passing the constant advertising and even loaded a reptile for a very long time(Internet Speed great such problems there were)

G
Gear9465 04.09.19

Fucking new player in General, just space!:)Much better than the old one!:D

S
Smokey 17 04.09.19

Great player, and it used to always include video, the audio and video is not, now you do not need to go to YouTube to watch videos. One question, why no sooner would it be done?)

L
Le Gaspilleur 04.09.19

At 1080 fullscreen very fast caches. Super, thank you for comfortable viewing)