3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavlousp 04.09.19 03:57 pm

PlayGround.ru: a new video player on the website

Dear users, according to your numerous requests for change of video work was done by its replacement by a new version. The key difference is the use of our new player html5 standards instead of flash in the old player.
At the moment the site has the ability to switch between old and new players to gauge which version is most suitable for you.
In this topic you can share your opinion about the work of the new player, problems and proposals. If you have had problems with the old player, please indicate in the form whether they are resolved in the new version.

When viewing video in a new player you are still having problems, please describe them in details in the thread of this forum.

194 Comments
Sort by:
R
R054 04.09.19

All right, thanks)

O
Oleg Bervinov 04.09.19

Oh my God! A new player that does not hang the entire browser, thanks to the developers!

t
trs12571 04.09.19

Good player,thanks.

A
Adamatist 04.09.19

I can not believe that I have lived to see this moment,how many posts on the forum player s**t butand finally it happened.Bravo PlayGround.ru

N
Nick-kill 04.09.19

Most importantly, works better on mobile devices. When my Internet speed on the old player can watch videos in resolution 360r and then had to wait pozarowski, and the new player is 720p and connected fine. Done the right way dargate.

N
Niemus 04.09.19

Fit.

v
vlad_sherba 04.09.19

I have, if you enter fullscreen mode with double-click back to exit just press Escape, and if deployed with the buttons on the player, then double-clicking it again makes it full screen and Esc again to press

N
Nikita237 04.09.19

Watched this video www.playground.ru/blogs/armored_warfare/znakomst..
1 I can't get menu when move the mouse
2 shows the current quality
3 after a pause have to restart to watch ( not working play button)

D
Daniil Suvorov 04.09.19

Also lagausie gg,but in a new shell

w
wik 04.09.19

The new year has not yet arrived and Santa Claus has brought a present that was waiting for all the users on the playground.

R
Rita Perminova 04.09.19

A great new player! Better than the old one, and the speed of commercials and videos (from YouTube), and it looks good!

w
websot 04.09.19

Leave the new player, comfortable to use, looks better than the old man =)

D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19

Nikita237
Player, which plays videos from YouTube, actually less responsive: when you hover the player interface is displayed with high latency. It is also not clear what the current video quality. On the removal of the pause - there is a problem.

A
Agent Qracle 04.09.19

A lot of posts about the player, lots of prayers and requests and after so many years come true new player. Yet like the rules, but finished still need.

a
alexbur80 04.09.19

works fine.
old identity

A
Alex Coachman 04.09.19

The new one is better. Both visually and boot normally. Dzhva years waiting for!

p
pavlousp 04.09.19

GG.Man1ak
Try to clear Cookies in the browser, and also please tell me what is your browser. You can also try to download the video directly (http://video.playground.ru/66046/hd/66046.mp4 ) and if you will fly an error - write it here.

H
HunterandGod 04.09.19

Now what reminds youtube) Well, in principle, very well.

p
pacantre 04.09.19

Yes, no player is asked to change, and speed to add!! buffering got!

N
Neozoness 04.09.19

glory to the eggs !
the player is much better than the old one
thank the administration of PG !!