3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 26.09.19 03:45 pm

Impressions of the game (For Honor)

Play the full version immediately struck a balance. So far so good, the speed of relaying of Holder of Topar increased, Orochi the campaign nirvanol, Asasina friend with two daggers has nirvanol, now her attack is not demolished Paul of KHP, the new characters are very interesting and specificly, the break block is easier to counter. Optimise pulled, bugs and crashes until you notice it. Slightly changed muzlo. A lot of different content on kastomizatsii, any chips, etc. Donat as SiGe present, there is the donut steel, but apparently higher 18 level armor I don't, so nothing to worry about. Search games faster, chat now hangs translucent. Of departures was observed. Added a new mode and new maps. Honestly experience quite different than beta, it is much more pleasant to play.

Now about the campaign. Plot: the beginning just vyser some kind I constantly face Granny WAT.
The same thing about the dialogue: who, what and why? The campaign is clearly intended to teach newbies to play the game before the movie. Through it all it is worth, there is epidemica romantici, quite beautiful and well made. In coop it can be fun to run around and kill bots and bosses. About bosses - nicely done, beautiful battles and moments. The first part of the campaign is very long and tedious to make you aware of events and not quite clear with the second part becomes more epic and more interesting, than all will end. To get some fun - I advise you to pass on the maximum or difficult level of complexity. Generally the campaign for show because the game is configured to PvP. But not bad. I liked it.
82 Comments
Sort by:
s
skif skifov 26.09.19

Juba certainly well done, the close did, but the server crash too often!

P
Paddy Keyn 26.09.19

Balance in this game is sad. For some reason one faction a lot of IMBA-IMBA and control attacks through a unit (the samurai), and others have some dead characters. Why the Justiciar damage huge halberd less than the Deliverer of a little knife? This is generally a dead hero, he is no longer capable of any hero after the fight with him will stupidly run away, no damage, no control, I don't know why it generally added. Now compare with Nobuse. Blows through the unit, a huge distance, the most annoying initsiatsija and poison. The defender is a moron, which is also why the error added to the game. The hero simply can not do anything, and is generally of really high efficiency. Compare with Sugoku that has unbalanced control, which flies the blows of the allies (always want to write in the chat balanced-balanced your mother). And blows which half of HP being demolished. Orochi is not the strongest of the killers, but in the right hands can pull thoroughly in General average. Now Kensei. In skilled hands it kills almost any 1на1 - it prohibitively radius, hero mobile, and strikes a terrible + combo punch that can be applied after a feint cannot be zablocie. In the end the resulting output extremely unbalanced match-up, where the samurai look to be the favorites against similar heroes of its class. The knights are only as strong Varden, and poskiparta looks weaker than the bers.
Conclusion - the game is good and thanks to the dailies and the faction it wants to play and play, but the balance is causing more complaints. If developed will draw conclusions and correct network code, fix bugs and introduce changes in the balance, the game will be very interesting and perfect

G
Guitargod 26.09.19

To be honest, disappointed. Content little, few modes, no interesting singles, soundtrack really high, the atmosphere is not the logic of events, problems with the connection of the eternal, the combat system is dull and the concept of Infinit blade. The game is not worth your 2K.

p
pavloalex 26.09.19

Raintinz
To allocate the servers she needs, and the one with the Viking gets butt: probably really lives in the North, and the ' net are still on dial-up)
I run a few steps and the game stalled: sinhroniziruete our data.

M
Maks Borschev 26.09.19

typical pvp 4 on 4 sorry for the current to drag did not work in round 3 )with gear for fury

f
fedorkonyxov 26.09.19

Good day! just bought the game and almost immediately the problem with the connection. Kicked out of the game, and now not goes to main menu - connectivity issues. This is the norm?

moreover, Russian-language streams are full =)

M
Modrin 26.09.19

fedorkonyxov
Check the integrity of the game.
Specifically have me red NAT,there are problems with the connection,but rarely,mostly opponents throws.

f
fedorkonyxov 26.09.19

Modrin
I don't know what the problem was, but the next day everything was OK

L
L490 26.09.19

who wants to buy the game, can sell for half the price. Either for honor or wildlands to choose

M
Maks Borschev 26.09.19

what is forhong after the last PTCA ......

u
urist666 26.09.19

Played quite a lot of hours. The game is not tired, despite the predictions of local Nostradamus. Been waiting for something like this (chivalry does not count). All lovers of the middle ages recommend. Of course, at times, we couldn't release the game, not shoving there is a decent size deuce: technical problems, crashes and arrogant Donat (with the latter the situation has changed a bit after the next patch).

M
Modrin 26.09.19

About Donato a blatant outright lie,and anyone who tells you that the game problem in Donato liars.I sales tired to write already why.
But the balance,bug fixing mechanics,such as unlock the strokes of some characters,everything is done PTS sluggish,patches come every two weeks bugs not fixes,they pokersta fixed more than two months can not,so the same bug with GB heavy blow,this is a serious problem that affects the game. But the donation does not affect the game at all. Arrogant fucking donut that I had to say.

H
HollowHeart 26.09.19

urist666
In what appears arrogant donut?

u
urist666 26.09.19

HollowHeart
Manifested before the patch.
Too little iron given that you want absolutely everything. But the developers did listen to the grievances of players and increased amount. Now is the time.

u
urist666 26.09.19

Modrin
You're either special or mentally retarded. What I wrote, I did not notice, perhaps, only an idiot why the situation with Donato eventually corrected. However, despite the obviousness of this fact, your farts still pulled for unknown reasons. I, frankly, already tired of tilting at windmills and argue with the likes of you.

B
Bombardirovschik 26.09.19

well, the game merged?

u
urist666 26.09.19

Bomber
Do not wait)

B

urist666
game bomb? bombazi?

u
urist666 26.09.19

Bomber
Well, almost. So close to the title game of the year.

B

urist666
got it! there is mass carnage, right?