3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 26.09.19 03:45 pm

Impressions of the game (For Honor)

Play the full version immediately struck a balance. So far so good, the speed of relaying of Holder of Topar increased, Orochi the campaign nirvanol, Asasina friend with two daggers has nirvanol, now her attack is not demolished Paul of KHP, the new characters are very interesting and specificly, the break block is easier to counter. Optimise pulled, bugs and crashes until you notice it. Slightly changed muzlo. A lot of different content on kastomizatsii, any chips, etc. Donat as SiGe present, there is the donut steel, but apparently higher 18 level armor I don't, so nothing to worry about. Search games faster, chat now hangs translucent. Of departures was observed. Added a new mode and new maps. Honestly experience quite different than beta, it is much more pleasant to play.

Now about the campaign. Plot: the beginning just vyser some kind I constantly face Granny WAT.
The same thing about the dialogue: who, what and why? The campaign is clearly intended to teach newbies to play the game before the movie. Through it all it is worth, there is epidemica romantici, quite beautiful and well made. In coop it can be fun to run around and kill bots and bosses. About bosses - nicely done, beautiful battles and moments. The first part of the campaign is very long and tedious to make you aware of events and not quite clear with the second part becomes more epic and more interesting, than all will end. To get some fun - I advise you to pass on the maximum or difficult level of complexity. Generally the campaign for show because the game is configured to PvP. But not bad. I liked it.
82 Comments
Sort by:
u
urist666 26.09.19

Bomber
Yes.

B
Bombardirovschik 26.09.19

urist666
OK

M
Modrin 26.09.19

urist666
Arrogant, pancake, donut,dear,you are a liar,and even try to insult that shows who you are and your understanding of the game,the problems you are experiencing because of people like you who create threads on Reddit about how they lack the steel, indeed, important things are not correct but they raised,well, Yes, it makes me better.And all sorts of PC use pokersta fatties abuzati the bug simultaneous GB or heavy that you,the steel is more important,and that there is a bug skill regen out of combat,but the problem of the game is to Arrogant Donato

u
urist666 26.09.19

Modrin
I will not even respond, and just copy your pearls for clarity:
that shows who you are and your understanding of the game
problems arise in the game because of people like you
but they raised
the fatties abuzati bug simultaneous GB or heavy

And Yes, the problems in the game because of me and people like me))

M
Modrin 26.09.19

urist666
Highlight words out of context ,that is to say clever,Yes you are an evil genius installation:)))
How is your arrogant DONAT ? :))

u
urist666 26.09.19

Modrin
Highlight words out of context ,that is to say clever,Yes you are an evil genius installation:)))

Well, what else can I do, if you Express your thoughts at seven years. I have yet to translate this illiterate gibberish, face smashed in blood feyspalm. That is because the two words together can not, and all there what the game needs to make a change, you know, of course, only you.

M
Modrin 26.09.19

urist666
I know that in the game of balance issues and bugs that I have listed,but you, as I understand ,even do not know about them,since I can't read what I write.This implies that you little understand what's going on in the game.
Well, you know better what is the main problem of the game,the Brazen Donat he smiiiiiile affect the game,because it changes the animation finishing, or adds the effect of fire,it's soooooo change of character,makes the character stronger by as much as 0%.
And all sorts of details on the helmet,sooooooo much affect the game,because they can frighten the player,and he would just stand there like a statue:)))

Well, you continue to insult me,that shows who you are,what is the price to you,well, your understanding of the game.

H
HollowHeart 26.09.19

urist666
Impudent in him, I personally don't see anything. You can play without any external steel and buns, quietly. Another thing is the technical problems and balance problems.
Although, to each his own.

u
urist666 26.09.19

HollowHeart
Well, I left a generally positive opinion. And also pointed to technical problems. Balance issues are deliberately not mentioned, because in such games players are always unhappy with the balance. About Donat only mentioned in passing. He certainly was not critical, rather annoying, when you buy a game at full price, and the developer strongly suggests you spend more money. And it performs not only an aesthetic function, without it elementary gear does not bleed. But again this situation the developers have corrected, so that the question can be considered closed.

H
HollowHeart 26.09.19

urist666
Depends what you mean by the phrase the players are dissatisfied with the balance. If we consider the situation with the mass whining in the style of erotikresiler, I agree - it's just noise, nothing more. But if you look deeper into some of the mechanics some of the characters, with the balance still there are problems.
This is in my opinion the two main problems of the game - technical problema and monotony. She began to gradually get bored, not enough new modes.

u
urist666 26.09.19

HollowHeart
What is true is true.

H
HollowHeart 26.09.19

According to the update, the They can not in quality and that's it. Gash even more and whatnot, a La the donut, washed down two muddy slippery characters and that's it. But technical problems have not solved. As thrown out of the game, and throws, with a green NAT.
And Donat I do not care, new characters further undermine the already crooked balance.
I feel that more games from yubikov I will not buy.

D
Dantari 26.09.19

Hi all. My Name is Nikita and I'm not drunk. In General I have a complaint. And so I'm entering the game decided to choose a main. Long thought of such an important decision because it depended on the comfort in this game. I'm a fan of fast play and therefore chose the range of characters which I will consider(berserk, Orochi, the Deliverer and the Valkyrie).To consider I became in style and in the end, I chose your character and started to play on it. And here I play, play and hear other news about what my character looks like that all the oars would not allow it to eSports and everything komyuniti screaming with it. I'm 15 almost gray. For normal game play with a fun(though sometimes light is on) and here you once. Now I have a question. What do all those who in their stupidity took over the main cabin? I heard that her narpoli, but that's about admission to the tournament (There vstavochka from Larina). Write a ples old.

N
Nexwich 26.09.19

Dantari
Relax. All balances and will be able to dedicate his life to the service of the game.

A
Anderby 26.09.19

On Fri-the weekend went a little something the game I do not like it.

S
Sorento NSK 26.09.19

And I liked it, the discount is good)

R
Revivo 26.09.19

Online trying to find the bottom, and They until recently, but filling the shop more than not engaged properly, but like before they also realized that from the feast-that-feast - is the misery and shame.

_
_ApTyPkA_ 26.09.19

Rules of the game))

B
Bombardirovschik 26.09.19

Check out the campaign mode (online I tried in beta test yet) - more bloody and pointless mess I ever saw.
really is training to online but there is a story invented by some sadist where people slaughter each other like pigs for a penny or even unclear for what. crazy.

i
insex 26.09.19

This game can be described in two words, senselessly and mercilessly. ))
And to get used to this management, will need more than one month.
But still I got it at a 60% discount, but it is not necessary of course 800R and especially 2K, but no options to hack it don't seem or can't.