3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 26.09.19 03:45 pm

Impressions of the game (For Honor)

Play the full version immediately struck a balance. So far so good, the speed of relaying of Holder of Topar increased, Orochi the campaign nirvanol, Asasina friend with two daggers has nirvanol, now her attack is not demolished Paul of KHP, the new characters are very interesting and specificly, the break block is easier to counter. Optimise pulled, bugs and crashes until you notice it. Slightly changed muzlo. A lot of different content on kastomizatsii, any chips, etc. Donat as SiGe present, there is the donut steel, but apparently higher 18 level armor I don't, so nothing to worry about. Search games faster, chat now hangs translucent. Of departures was observed. Added a new mode and new maps. Honestly experience quite different than beta, it is much more pleasant to play.

Now about the campaign. Plot: the beginning just vyser some kind I constantly face Granny WAT.
The same thing about the dialogue: who, what and why? The campaign is clearly intended to teach newbies to play the game before the movie. Through it all it is worth, there is epidemica romantici, quite beautiful and well made. In coop it can be fun to run around and kill bots and bosses. About bosses - nicely done, beautiful battles and moments. The first part of the campaign is very long and tedious to make you aware of events and not quite clear with the second part becomes more epic and more interesting, than all will end. To get some fun - I advise you to pass on the maximum or difficult level of complexity. Generally the campaign for show because the game is configured to PvP. But not bad. I liked it.
82 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 26.09.19

the game, balance shit.
the animation in some places is also inadequate.
the casual ride will not work, because throws with a null character against 25 prestige with 150 armor (once against 104 prestige threw).

M
Mandalorian 26.09.19

in principle, the game and cool idea.....but disconnects and fall of servers....this is something........now I understand all the posts and jokes against ubisoft and their servers.....

k
klik01 26.09.19

In short the game is SHIT

A
Affekt77 26.09.19

Until June 18, ubisoft handed out for honor starter edition for free. Reference:
Спойлерhttps://free.ubisoft.com/promotions/for_honor/26

G
GrYnT101 26.09.19

on first impressions the game but then when I played in duels longer simple ohrenel from dizbalans the authors do get to do characters that just with a single continuous and not interrupted combo kill somebody class assassin, it's simple insanity and indeed when I played beta everything was more joyful was not so much e***x BL grips right now, a simple capture the capture it still will kill and is killing the article is not the one who does it and the enemy in General yubiki crap for honor it's impossible to play

k
klik01 26.09.19

lost the week, the game is also SHIT
wild dizbalans, as for the characters, and the grades in duels and battles

U
UnrealTournament777 26.09.19

the game is SHIT, I agree with klik01. simulator donuts. Want a new Persian - to donate! I want a normal helmet - to donate! I want a normal sword to donate! Want normal colors - donate! the whole point of serious - not that you pay and get what they wanted. neet. the whole point is that you buy and you won't like what you have bought and you will buy again and again and again buy what you don't like

k
katalize 26.09.19

Not only the Persians, but in General everything can be bought for in-game currency, which only pours dailies at 2K per day

P
ProstoyParen 26.09.19

Graphics are gorgeous,and so one-touch rubilovka not always connects to the server,the game with the story campaign.

b
best_nick_jokker 26.09.19

YES, in this game, even the search of the enemy rules may not issue! Here I've reached first prestige and decided to play ranking in the duel, But any pleasure from this no! I went there for the first time with my first prestige,and I are in vrazhiny with 70+ prestige and a gold rating( and I'm still there, even parry are not learned) . Where is the balance in search of opponents?!?!?!

C
Camper88 26.09.19

best_nick_jokker
Pardon the pun but nah, the ratings went with this prestige and not being able to play ?Thought the same newbs under the guise of the rating stuff ?the Rating is necessary when there are at least 2 raskachennyh Persian 8-9 prestige and studied the mechanics of all the Persians so it is your problem that Popper can kill any enemy no matter what prestige and level and there are often people who play by the Persians in which the rating on this Persian no

S
SpamerPG 26.09.19

who plays uple write nicknames add them to friends

S
Sinistre 26.09.19

DragV Land
I'll tell you more then what they did with the Season Pass, it's a whole new level of donation (new horizons *****, smelly ********** these Yubiki, just ****** and *******), it already is OVER all, and all sorts of luchboxes and microtransactions, the level smachnosti spitting in the faces of the players is even worth it OVER the release version of Shadow of War and SW Battlefront 2 (2017).

S
Skvizgar 26.09.19

Sinistre
the game is not of the ruble is not invested. I got it for free and has already opened more than half of the Persians, so what about Donat speak for themselves.

S
Skvizgar 26.09.19

Sinistre
that's why I never gold mega super Hyper nagibatorov edition and do not buy.

S
Sinistre 26.09.19

Skvizgar
You are blunt, right? What have all sorts of mega nagibatorov, and so forth? In the NORMAL approach, the developer you get the edition with the season pass and know that all DLC that will be released on the game you get for free, and it does not matter when these DLC will be released. Here's an example of follica 4 to exit GOTI version you can understand the benefit: game+season pass = 2600 RUB, the game + all add-ons separately = 5800 RUB. this is quite normal difference of the picker and purchase add-ons separately. And what we have with bergamotte? At the time of pre-order/release of the game - the game was part of Season Pass; Then after they released this new DLC Marching Fire and it was NOT in a picker, the people began to rebel, and bergamotte... renamed a picker in the Season Pass-2017, the people, of course, even more lit, and then ubergeist went on knight they renamed the picker AGAIN... this time in the Year 1 Heroes Bundle. That is, here in THIS composition on gold adesina of course use at present. BUT EVEN EA never dropped never to a level below naipat with a picker, always and everyone had bought a picker for 1.5-2K and got all DLC.

D
Damned_Soul 26.09.19

Pros:
+ Original Idea
+ The style of fighting (at first)
+ Good Graphics
+ Good Optimization (very surprised)
+ Multiplayer and co-Op
Cons:
- One main big disadvantage is UNIFORMITY the same Style of the fight which I took to plus bored after a couple of hours already.

P. S But I will say so if there's a chance for free or at a big discount to grab this game then go ahead!)

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

Tell me it makes sense to buy it now is for a single company? There's a campaign mode as in Deligne for example? For 759р sell Marching fire edition, but it is not clear what to include, and whether DLC or season pass

m
mivemax 26.09.19

Steve Taller
To familiarize with the game, stupidly for a tick. The whole batch in pvp. Marching Fire gives access to the arcade(pve content ) and the fraction of u-Lin for free

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

Shorter took the game on the free distribution. I will say this, the game would be nothing if it were not too sophisticated in fact, the more developed apparently wanted to stir up the realism of the battles, but overdone