3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 26.09.19 03:46 pm

Discussion Of Silent Hill: Homecoming (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

che, I did not find threads like this to the game could just write a... created in General.. if there is moder - attach

hrenasse here is what the nurses are gorgeous )) sight for sore eyes (with a gringo site screen, not that I have the PC version got h_h)

pix.PlayGround.ru
108 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Underclass Hero_ 26.09.19

My joy had no bounds when I in the trailer, Pyramid head and Nurses saw. I shouted Hurray! And medical staff are so classy, because after the movie makers couldn't screw it up and make them worse. And these characters were in some parts except the 2nd (I was only the 4th)? And if they were strong and how? In the movie pyramid head did the main villains...

S
SamueL126 26.09.19

I even did not understand, the game videos at all? Well, there is the type averna five-minute panorama of the city with the words - I came, to find his brother, who went three years ago for bread and never came back and blah-blah-blah... And then I just pressed the go, I was already, without explanation, taking me on a gurney. No if СХ5 - Ala half-life, then it's fine, but if I cropped the pirates got, so I better just behind the license go, because the rubber toy, which should be in every little thing stick.

A
ASCAFA 26.09.19

what code I must enter on the door.())))))))))

q
quirt 26.09.19

what code I must enter on the door.())))))))))
If in the hospital, 624872

L
Lost4212 26.09.19

as the water from the basement to pump?

R
RustamG13 26.09.19

as the water from the basement to pump?

I'm not sure, it seems the same in the basement can garage remote to find, using it to open the garage and grab the gas cylinders. Then crawl through the hole to the left of the garage, then in another. Go through the Playground to the alley, there will be a tractor on it to use the balloon. Back in the basement, using the pump the canister with gas.
PS.: On the site there is a photo, it is not clear why you need.

R
RustamG13 26.09.19

Who would've thought the boss at the hotel? The grave seems to say.

R
RustamG13 26.09.19

Thank you all, it is not necessary.)

K
Kenny McKORMICK 26.09.19

People I have a question. What the ending gave you more of an impression huh?
at me for example when his pyramidhead do see here is taken beginning 1 part don't you think?

B
Banehallow 26.09.19

As far as I remember in the first part pyramidhead fiction.

Damn I haven't passed , I think tonight will play.

S
Scale 26.09.19

Disappointed with the game! At the beginning it was something like silent hill, but then turned into a cross between Resident Evil and Suffering. This is especially felt in prison and a dungeon. Puzzles ridiculously easy.Almost no feeling that behind closed doors you are waiting for something unknown and terrible.And in the city run does not have. And the miners with rifles-all too much. This game needed to give any other name,but not silent hill

S
Scale 26.09.19

Yes, here still such moment did not like. The scene with the drilling of the knee is very similar to a scene from a Tarantino Hostel:) I Think the developers have not paid attention to this movie,because in the delusional dreams of the hero periodically slip scene of torture.

B
Banehallow 26.09.19

By the way, I was reminded of The Suffering , a lot of things similar , especially that monster with knives instead of hands and feet , ivno rolled from there.
The game still was not until the end , very little free time , but while the process of passing the like.

V
Veselyy Kot 26.09.19

Scale
This scene, in my humble opinion ruined the game, all the realism and interest immediately evaporated, there on the idea was a bone hurt, and he runs like a horse - insanity, it is a pity that the game did not Konami :(

D
Dorimi 26.09.19

Honestly,I did not like.That would be the developers in 6 of repeated atmosphere of the second.

A
Alex Fox 26.09.19

Doremi you're right this is not the Silent Hilo I passed all parts. Peak genius probably 2. But Easten spirit of the series is definitely the 1st game. 3rd part covered as a separate level from the second. 4th wash the fad of Japanese horror films, the first mistake Team Silent. Well Homcoming is in my opinion completely killed the atmosphere. Neither the ductility nor the suspense or realism in character movement. In short it is a very mediocre Thriller with a great license and a great hiphopboy music of our dear Akira Yamaoka. One blood the massacre and only a pity that developed think that we need such a development series. In short the game is designed explicitly for Teens. Very disappointing

N
Noga Virta 26.09.19

Do not understand why abandon the old engine (ideal for the genre) and take this shit. The old engine allowed everything! everything from the beautiful expressions of characters to come out from the wall ghosts in the 4th, and he ate little. Why not bring it to perfection? Physics in this genre the fuck do not need, but if you want could you can attach havok... combat system is seriously modified in the fourth part, still a little worse than fifth would be.

The plot gives Durkee. I can understand the dream of the hero, but in real life... OK heroes of the previous parts, they had nowhere to go. But what the fuck is this climb.

E
ERHater 26.09.19

why abandon the old engine

I think, not in the engine business. But how it is used. For example, at the time of the development of silent hill 3 team Silent Team that were called for maximum lift. They have allocated an entire floor in the office Konami, the game worked more than a hundred of the strongest programmers and artists. Still how was drawn the face and the animation in the 3rd Silent is a benchmark (given the fact that the game was designed for PS 2). The skill with which it was made, can only be compared with Metal Gear Solid 4.
On the 4th Silenta worked only part of the old team, and it shows in the result. At Konami are several genius artists and animators (and programmers who can cram into the framework of PS 2), but all projects are not enough.
The guys from Double Helix geniuses will not name. This command is in two parts - The Collective, the real fans of the game, but on their conscience until then was only such projects as the Da Vinci Code, Buffy the vampire Slayer and similar trash. And the remains of the famous Shiny , makers of Earthworm Jim, MDK, Messiah... and huhne such as Enter the Matrix. For both it was a chance to prove himself to show himself. And you know, say, the graphics of the game nekstgenom can be called a stretch. But then, as the drawn monsters, I loved it.
And the plot... never mind, when you say that you are too young to be a Vietnam veteran :) Reconsider the ladder of Jacob that is. There is also a hero in fact, were not where I thought.

S
Skan2110 26.09.19

Help plizz сро4но needed saves!!! since in silent hill sailed!!!

i
igor1112 26.09.19

do you mean to me finally I liked it! I played all parts except. DS version (there is a mud text game) and the PSP version. Although until the end of SH 5 I haven't passed (Now descended into hell the doctor did his doll soak can't). But I liked it more than 1,3 and 4. Second finally out of the competition. And I think this silent hill will be gone. But everything is still. Fog. Zamorozhennye characters, kinematografichnosti. monsters, puzzles. And generally all good. Plus a lot. The battle system has become much more interesting. All perelozhenie of pereprygivaya. Plus the mouse need to knock sometimes. Plus the weapon is necessary not only to shoot but also to perform various manipulations. Anyway the game is nice. Do not understand why is it so reviled?
My personal 8.5.