3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 26.09.19 03:46 pm

Discussion Of Silent Hill: Homecoming (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

che, I did not find threads like this to the game could just write a... created in General.. if there is moder - attach

hrenasse here is what the nurses are gorgeous )) sight for sore eyes (with a gringo site screen, not that I have the PC version got h_h)

pix.PlayGround.ru
108 Comments
Sort by:
X
XP2008 26.09.19

People who tell me what to do I have after installing the game,when launched,POPs up a message(ABORTING build [FINAL] v6.34 Changelist: #663064 Silent Hill: Failed to create pixel shader because we ran out of video memory. Try decreasing the quality settings.
[no game crash info])After the game goes no further.Thanks in advance.

q
quirt 26.09.19

People who tell me what to do I have after installing the game,when launched,POPs up a message(ABORTING build [FINAL] v6.34 Changelist: #663064 Silent Hill: Failed to create pixel shader because we ran out of video memory. Try decreasing the quality settings.
[no game crash info])After the game goes no further.Thanks in advance.

The configuration of the computer in the Studio!

B
Banehallow 26.09.19

XP2008

already wrote in the next topic created by you.

m
mast_die 26.09.19

Also yesterday started this game. Before that I played in the 2nd, 3rd and rum. So know what you undertake. And not to say that the game has become a go, and the fact that the combat system has improved and to record the game in the trash - it's not right in my opinion. Heh, and the usual silent chelski funny) the Main character runs through foggy deserted town, water is obviously the monsters, and then when you meet someone sprashivaet - look, I think that there's something strange going on... ))) and say to him - Yes, forget it, won go to your mother go. Oh, okay - said main character and obediently falling off...

m
mast_die 26.09.19

And the nurses really become better)) So if you remove the varicose veins only and package on the head of wear - very good would be the result)

B
Banehallow 26.09.19

and a bag over your head to wear

:D , remember the movie : scary movie 2 :)

m
mast_die 26.09.19

People, I'm stuck) How to dunk a hefty lump in the Atrium? First there is drunk by the mayor with the bottle standing near the tree (as it turned out - ass fucker). Then Boomer comes out with a piece of shit toli toli fertilizer what's in your mouth (probably too long mowed under the tree:)))) start to beat him.. carcasses that have supported him posbivat, he plopped down and let me wet. All the bullets in it have thrust a knife shredding-shred with an axe, too... raked... not dies bitch((( what to do then?

q
quirt 26.09.19

He swings, you roll to the side, he misses (fails if not - repeat from the beginning), the monster hand gets stuck in the floor, you run up and hit an axe on hand, the monster falls down, quickly run up and beating on the head, the monster gets up, repeat all over again after two or three blows to the head in the corner appears with a blinking mouse, right-click, run up to him press the right button and he's ready.

m
mast_die 26.09.19

Thanks buddy quirt.

m
mast_die 26.09.19

Again I) got a ceremonial dagger in the basement of city hall. And then what? run at affordable part of the city but it was no use. this kinjal similar to the handle of one of the doors in the basement - but the house did not fall - there is a door with a vine wrapped, and Alex Shepard sees this as terribly insurmountable obstacle, the jerk( still the same locks seen in the cemetery, but there is also only through the basement. Mlyn. tell me, what did I miss?

q
quirt 26.09.19

There in the basement in the same room (to the left of the place where took out a dagger) is the type of door( when approaching it appears the unlock option), knife, open it and go through the dungeon in the graveyard.

m
mast_die 26.09.19

Thank you again, dear quirt. Passed homecoming. The ending is not particularly pleased, Alex again found himself in the hospital, like he had dreamed. It's a shame) But in General the endings a few or just this one?

q
quirt 26.09.19

To mast die: Please, glad that helped.

Endings 5 pieces:

Pyramid Head Ending -- not to kill mother, forgive father don't save Wheeler.

Ending Drowning (drowning) - kill mother forgive father save Wheeler.

Good Ending-kill mother forgive father save Wheeler.

Hospital Ending-not to kill mother forgive father save Wheeler.

U. F. O. Ending --not to kill mother forgive father save Wheeler.

After the first pass of the game and subsequent playthroughs will give a power saw in the garage.
At the end of the U. F. O. and at all subsequent playthroughs, the nursery will be a laser gun with infinite ammo.

T
Tops 26.09.19

Guys tell me what the fuck why the game freezes !!!! finally PPC is not possible to play !!!!

J
JD1486 26.09.19

download the patch from our website

n
nothing_saint 26.09.19

help people!!! took this toy would really be to enjoy the game, and then you bitch that's a mistake!!!!
ABORTING build [FINAL] v6.34 Changelist: #663064 Silent Hill: Failed to create pixel shader because we ran out of video memory. Try decreasing the quality settings.
[no game crash info]
writes this crap!!!....
help!!!
thanks in advance!!!!.....

V
Veselyy Kot 26.09.19

nothing_saint
The graphics card is not supported by the game, download the fan patch, maybe that'll help.

P
PizDuke Nukem 26.09.19

At the level of the Attic left to open the part where the clock is exhibited in a time of 2:06 but nothing happened...I read that it is necessary to hang on the window of the rabbit but where is that window can not find(
Nobody remembers?

V
Veselyy Kot 26.09.19

Rabbit seems to be necessary on a window, in front of the clock to hang, the window is noticeable, and not a lot of Windows there - selection.try.

s
stvol75 26.09.19

Tell me. Well, passed the game, in the end what that costume was. And then what? What's with the suit and where it to apply? The game is over.