3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 26.09.19 03:46 pm

Discussion Of Silent Hill: Homecoming (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

che, I did not find threads like this to the game could just write a... created in General.. if there is moder - attach

hrenasse here is what the nurses are gorgeous )) sight for sore eyes (with a gringo site screen, not that I have the PC version got h_h)

pix.PlayGround.ru
108 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lora 26.09.19

hrenasse here is what the nurses are gorgeous )) sight for sore eyes
O_O AND here about their sexuality. Oh, Yes, I do not understand some men.

V
Veselyy Kot 26.09.19

O_O AND here about their sexuality. Oh, Yes, I do not understand some men.
Just PG for a lot of anonymous necrophilia:)

J
Jack Harvey Hell 26.09.19

Piroman_13
I hate only the fact that the get to go and shoot...stays in place as the ghoul damn...

And I hate that you can not do fine control of the character through time, bastard, runs in normal, as the parties do not always turn. Already settings are buggy in the game adapts to other keys, as the game allowed, changed, and emulate the third-party software (Xpadder) later tried. Unbearable management controller. It is fine on the controller, and the keyboard control is also buggy!
Sorry, technical problems section in the forum for this game closed...

Windows XP SP3
AMD Athlon (64) X2 Duo
Core Processor 5000+
2.61 GHz 2GB RAM
nVidia GeForce 9600GT 512MB
Sound card - Sound Blaster Audigy (supports EAX)
Controller - Logitech Dual Action
Keyboard - A4Tech KL-40

m
mynameisfoxy 26.09.19

Sorry, technical problems section in the forum for this game shut down
what's the problem? create your own theme with your problem

N
Novyy polzovatel 26.09.19

Downloaded. Set. Haven't tickled your nerves. Tried Doom 3, but it's not tickling, and arrogant, blow hard on the nerves.

[
[...] 26.09.19

I'm in doom 3 when I played the first time almost gave birth(I think he's worse than silent)

V
VitalijStar 26.09.19

How to open the front door to the house,the door 4 of the lock 3 is opened,and the mystery of children's can not solve?Help!

G
GALATUSH 26.09.19

Someone tell me how to use the key in the operating theater,found the key and the pad lock can't open ?In advance very grateful!

T
Tap.AC 26.09.19

What is there to discuss... Homecoming is homecoming
But of course, you can roll and shoot with the shoulder XD

P
Prokop4ik 26.09.19

That's just passed. Impressions are mostly good. The plot on top, was a very interesting, dramatic. the atmosphere is a little pumped up, this is going in the film. Boevka not too tricky and not too easy, every monster and boss search approach, hurriedly a fight not to pass. Atmosphere and mystery are also fine. really scary this game is.
In General, the game deserves the 8 points.
PS No glitches I had.
P. S. S. who the fuck stretched the page?!

G
Glock11 26.09.19

Prokop4ik

The size of that screenshot in the first post I see ? That's because of him and stretched, Yes, but hardly MeitDeist it is now correct on the date look.

D
Darmion 26.09.19

In the course of my curse connected with this part! On PC it's terrible slows down, all the Repack, and even litsuhu tried (but even Battlefield 3 does not slow down).
Downloaded on the Xbox 360, when recording a CD, 10-20% it gives an error, tried English version but all the same he refused to be recorded to a CD (though other games recorded)
I bought a CD with this game. And what do you think? Of course it is also inhibited on the Xbox 360! And figs with these brakes, he still stopped to read the disk after the first level. Now when you insert the disk, it gives an error: status Code 03 80 00! In General, all parts passed except this. Was only on the PS3 from a friend to check, but if there is it will give that kind of error, or something of that sort, I for their actions, do not answer!)

G
Glock11 26.09.19

Well, just a mystery ! Maybe it's that, mark ?

D
Darmion 26.09.19

He took the new drive, but it again does not work and is not installed on the console! Checked on other consoles, same problem.

T
Templar 26.09.19

9090aaaag
I have not appeared!

d
danila090998 26.09.19

guys sorry for stupid question but where to continue? I even found

N
Nerinel 26.09.19

danila090998
it's in shepherds Glen?
at the town Hall.

g
gribaz 26.09.19

Anyone else encountered this? In General, the level of the ATTIC there are 4 puzzles, and mystery with a clock which should exhibit 2:06, does not work or I did not properly expose? nothing happens after I put the 2:06.

n
nmtnik 26.09.19

Dexter Morgan
do not shoot vooobsche!

m
mynameisfoxy 26.09.19

Darmion
what can a supplier Galimov. I'm a simple disc on hboks recorded normalnenko all works without brakes and other things. but the bugs really are. once at the station, where you had to turn off the light, go outside and there is a campaign to focus the script spawn monsters. in the end, no matter how many they kill - all when we die, they stupidly appear again, and there are several pieces that even normal difficulty is a problem. here there and stuck. but in General passed for a long time already