3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 26.09.19 03:46 pm

Discussion Of Silent Hill: Homecoming (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

che, I did not find threads like this to the game could just write a... created in General.. if there is moder - attach

hrenasse here is what the nurses are gorgeous )) sight for sore eyes (with a gringo site screen, not that I have the PC version got h_h)

pix.PlayGround.ru
108 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danny Lamb 26.09.19

To compare with the SH2 and the Room will not, because they are different in atmosphere and flow of the piece, but the management and convenience is the best part. It is strange that the card is not made part of the interface, and is invoked by a separate button and it is inconvenient to cut. But... at least it's better than in the previous parts.

Of the minuses:
Long 30 second loading location 10x10 meters they are impossible to vybeshivaet. Went out to the backyard, saw a 30-second download. Went back in, wait for the same amount. In this respect, the console version loads faster due to the drive.

Walk through the dark room with a flashlight. Everything is cool, lighting hood, the hero picks up a piece of paper from the table and we see broken shadow with zero smoothing on top of this leaf. General lighting at the same time and win, and the failure of this game. The shade is cool, the actual the best among the entire series, but they are shockingly smooth and they did not configure.

Broke the lock on 30 fps. Unreasonably silly.

d
djon2486 26.09.19

how to remove the cockroach with the head stuck and Khan in General, what to press?

J
Jru Megabiti 26.09.19

Disgusting game!!!

S
Sanches64 26.09.19

I'm a fan of the series silent hill but when I launched the hat-or rather, tried to run on all compatibility options and run, and after half an hour of waiting for it to load story haha damn) I shit bagaudae immediately removed and forgotten! And Konami instead it would be to port this long-awaited by fans of silent hill Downpour betrayed the fans and gave the Americans at the mercy of Silent Hill Homecoming! and that Konami get? a bunch of negative reviews about this shit is silent hill.

W
WarlokIII 09.10.20

If the topic of technical support is closed, mb here who will answer.
The first flight was when leaving the house, when you have to go for gasoline. Second and third time while downloading the save. And the fourth, when you try to enter your house on arrival (before coming home managed to stay in the city hall).
Comp in a profile. Windows 10 64bit

R
Romanzorin 08.12.20

Everyone hi! Recently began to play this masterpiece, which takes off after a trip with a bang from the previous part on a truck. And so, actually top games and series fire! A friend on Mack passed)

R
Romanzorin 08.12.20

Mb someone knows what's wrong, and so from the bromtorrent through Yufailer downloaded

R
Romanzorin 08.12.20

djon2486
It's just buttons. . . .