3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeitDeist 26.09.19 03:46 pm

Discussion Of Silent Hill: Homecoming (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

che, I did not find threads like this to the game could just write a... created in General.. if there is moder - attach

hrenasse here is what the nurses are gorgeous )) sight for sore eyes (with a gringo site screen, not that I have the PC version got h_h)

pix.PlayGround.ru
108 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyrandia 26.09.19

When the time set right (I had 2:06, but as I understood from read here time may be different), start the movie, in which a window on which to hang the rabbit opening.

9090aaaag 26.09.19

About costumes - starting a new game. Appears Manuka, which it was not. There you can choose any of the available costumes.

r
rina-hussy 26.09.19

The second SH is like the first sex!))) The mass of impressions, but never to repeat, especially after he already tried a bunch of the City))) So, citizens, alas, whatever game you create, all will not.
With regards to Homecoming - I liked it. Pleased with the office, I personally was not hard, although remember the 3 and 4, there are literally swirled fencing to the number of manipulations in order to see who you're fighting)))
I hope to continue!

L
Lukas Keyn 26.09.19

HOW to get Rid of the brakes?! The game is constantly retarding???

S
Svetlana Er 26.09.19

Good people help!!!!!!!!
come home,Chapa in the garage take the canister and the pipe,kill,approach the car to take petrol and
it there netwww writes someone leaked it to the Benz...AAAAAAAA !!! what to do !!!

A
Altu52 26.09.19

Today got to the end, but with alusena. Liked the game, at least wanted to finish it to the end. Opened the suit for Alex to play more MP, I'm afraid................ Thing, though was the scenes and the hair on the legs sometimes moving :-) On Vista all plows without problems. And so such games to draw crazy exactly need to be.

D
Dexter Morgan 26.09.19

help, silly problem: for some reason (just in this place) he's not waving a knife :( can was at whom such problem not the weapon...

G
Grigoriy425 26.09.19

Means no power.

G
Grigoriy425 26.09.19

Svetlana - gasoline there, press E and merge.

G
Grigoriy425 26.09.19

Lucas - Yes, slowing down sometimes. 2 core 8800 gts.2ггб.

G
Grigoriy425 26.09.19

Two games which I had to patch to even start. Alone in the dark and Silent Хилл5. Here are our cool cars.

R
Rangdollrain 26.09.19

I very liked the thing: like the doctor's office... codes and open doors on thee out of 7 nurses!!!
walking off the flashlight me simple tapered.... I rarely work that hard...pfff...

m
megarom 26.09.19

Somebody please put a time of 2 hours, 6 minutes and nothing happens. Maybe something I never do.

h
holy scream 26.09.19

(kind of question can immediately give the main prize nubyary)
cton finally tell me what button to hit monsters?
I pushed all that is possible(all mouse buttons and keyboard) but nothing happens

V
Veselyy Kot 26.09.19

holy scream
Like right mouse button - ready, left punch/shot.

h
holy scream 26.09.19

not...even...every time I do any action ..I just quietly wet

V
Veselyy Kot 26.09.19

Try at the sight of the enemy press shift.

h
holy scream 26.09.19

thank you for the help...it worked!!!!! :)

h
holy scream 26.09.19

hmm..there is still such a thing...that killed the nurse slipped into the slot...and where to go then?
art thou to take the open door that poluchaetstsa circle walk

p
pensioner 26.09.19

Good night !

Help pensioner !

I must say that I bought a CD in a stall for 100 R.

The game loaded fine , the computer upgrade recently. The processor and memory are good.

Was first saved and preserved .

Pulled out a knife from the cracked mirror ,out of the John Madama and the knife in the hand of the hero , perlutil to see the WEAPON there
to the right of the flashlight and radio , and the large circle in the center stuck a knife. And in the hand of the hero knife.
Tell me what to do , how ' bout drive buggy ?

With night Hello !