3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Core 26.03.20 04:53 am

How do you survive in early at night? (Dying Light)

Proper subject.
Now only met with Rais. Do these mutants is the same unrealistic number as in the first meeting when burned drugs?
And generally, run at night with a flashlight ukljucenim not more dangerous than off?
And please amazed their habits. How best night to behave?
Thank you.
106 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edward Core 26.03.20

I would be very grateful for svoebrazny miniguides, like survival night for dummies :)

M
Maxis1977 26.03.20

Edward Core
stood all night in a safe area,then at the end of the night it is necessary to go out and get experience-most people like this method

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

baskspace2014
This is certainly good, but the ice game in survival night!
But in any case, thanks for the info:)
And yet, how much less a night compared to the day last?

S
S.t.e.n 26.03.20

Ashamed to admit it, but I'm beginning at night generally climbs)...
Main first time to go out in the night for the sake of experiment, knowing that it will die.... And there are already Orient...Not so difficult as it seems....
P/S Flashlight on or off -does not seem to matter.... Run with incl.

H
Heksenpey 26.03.20

Edward Core
at the beginning any way when the pump is simply running around, killing zombies, the good with the disguise

m
mazik413 26.03.20

When you see a weapon with 300+ damage, just a runner, Shine a UV lamp and throw his weapon. Then you can run off to neighbouring grabbed. For each lot of experience given.

K
KilimanJaro 26.03.20

In General, the day open as much as possible safe zones.
Night to run out for the fence to provoke the walkers, hitting jump and back in the safe until about swinging up to a good LVL,

To take the time to pass the story, I'm going to explore the world, to obtain this pleasure (to collect the loot that would have always been possible to create in the moment device)

T
Tytanyumm 26.03.20

to escape from the chase apolesai UV light, it gives you a head start

R
RussianGames 26.03.20

UV discourages walking at night,which gives us a chance to escape,the flashlight is not generally not affected,it is better to run with a flashlight.And so the night become more difficult to survive,as these creatures climb up on the roof and rush like mad,but due to the experienced night give experience to survival.

z
zdanu4 26.03.20

the first night I've slept 3. then they just stood near the safe zone and fired Molotov cocktails at the zombies. just that - flowed into the sanctuary and came back. still scary at night))))

B
BrianCurtis 26.03.20

RussianGames
UV lamp scares away only the large individuals that have the field of view, I don't know what they are called.

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

Ogromennoe thank you all for the tips!
Maybe someone knows the habits of these creatures? And what catches the usual Nipper prevraschaetsya fast running fucking biter? What will happen if the mutant will be seeing you wail♪?
Most valesti and to try, as it is not a problem dying a few times, but still sykotno:)
I'm not a fan of any horror games but this game gives me a huge desire to play it further and fart at the same time:))))

r
roskomnadzornyy 26.03.20

stealth

L
Landers36 26.03.20

People! Yes, there is not any habits... but if I saw you run nah! Unless of course you have no bazookas (well, when running at night on the roofs of the norm experience dripping!) And if you really nailed a UV Lamp - they are afraid of it! Try past the traps to run! And if he growled then run! If you and your friend DIN, you can fill up machines with it!

D
Dikobrazz. 26.03.20

15-20 missiles is enough to scare any creature(provided that you do not stop and are constantly in motion.....) (he for night use somewhere up to 10 missiles.....)
I remember after the 1st scene the need to sleep.....
next, I slept only during the DAY
to go out at NIGHT on some jobs

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

carrs
Only stealth? I think it not the best variant.
For example. You pulses among the narrow streets, avoiding several of the mutants with their field of vision. And then, shit, do not understand how to overlook biter and you have to either run and thus a greater chance of sleeping. Either fight with them. Or the sounds of fighting and cries of ordinary biters do not attract night of the mutants?

v
vovadjo 26.03.20

I at first moved slowly and staralsa not to get in fights, and actually, I was even now afraid to run at night, though I have a levels 13+.

I
InSaneJeSter 26.03.20

Edward Core
All the sounds are attracted to them + if bomber night did not notice it died.

E
Edward Core 26.03.20

InSaneJeSter
Even if a few zombies on the head with a quick squeal?

m
mrG0bliN 26.03.20

after дарксоулс2
night seems another simple event where nifiga not seen )))

seriously my friend and I were sitting in safe zone and jumps out for a second, giving a gas pipe in the face Mostro with tentacles and back to the safe zone, and farmesa : / what can I do